Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vantage Tactical Solutions 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_vote_lcapVantage Tactical Solutions I_voting_barVantage Tactical Solutions I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vantage Tactical Solutions I_vote_lcapVantage Tactical Solutions I_voting_barVantage Tactical Solutions I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vantage Tactical Solutions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Vantage Tactical Solutions Empty
PostSubject: Vantage Tactical Solutions   Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 12:25 am

Manifesto: Their final goal is to remove the Nobles from power, to the end of squashing and redistributing the world's largest resource-monopolies.

Description: Vantage Tactical Solutions is many things. On the surface, it is a company of many wealthy investors, skilled traders, and decorated men at arms who provide weapons and infantry as needed to just about anyone who can afford it-- No questions asked. They are known to provide for both sides of the same war at times. Unbeknownst to many, there is a shadier side to Vantage. Behind closed doors, dealings are made to (allegedly) install their own members in higher ranking positions, bolstering both their power and profit margins. There is one exception- No nobility can join Vantage without first surrendering their title.

Until recently, they had been receiving sizeable donations annually from the Dark Nation….

Founding Members: Vantage Tactical Solutions was founded by Fen Daiyu, an ancestor to Li Daiyu, the now-missing patriarch of the royal family of the Dark Nation. The title of Master of Masters was passed to Li Daiyu shortly before he staged his and his wife's kidnapping and subsequent death. Every 5 years, he attempted to take one more of his children into his ranks but began to meet resistance due to his methods. He retired as his health began to decline, appointing Chao Daiyu as his successor.

Joining Requirements: Open to all, reply to this if interested in joining.

Headquarters: Secret, hidden in Dark Nation

Ranks: Ranks below are divided into Trader ranks and Military Ranks. Trader ranks include providers and manufacturers, while military ranks include fighters, soldiers, and trainers.

-National ranks collect data from their Regional subordinates, create trends, follow up on regional leads and opportunities, and bring strategies to the Master. Their authority is second only to the Master and his Hands.

-Regional ranks collect reports of all kinds from local area subordinates. Jurisdiction can range from an area of several hundred miles to, if necessary, a single city. They also collect information from Informants in their area, sift through information and opportunities by their usefulness and, if the information is useful enough, pass it to National authorities.

- Local Area ranks and Distinguished ranks have the same area of operation. Area ranks are the lowest ranks, simply tasked with operating under orders in a small area. Distinguished ranks are allowed to organize groups of Area ranks to carry out tasks.
Trusted members of these ranks often function as local informants, reporting to Regional authorities.

-Large-scale investors enjoy the same privileges as Distinguished members of the organization, given an allowance of weapons and on-call infantry to use at their discretion.

The Master: Chao Daiyu

Right Hand: Zakina  |   Left Hand: Jet [WIP]

National Master Treasurers: Open (Six Slots)  |    National Master Generals: Open (Six Slots)

Regional Merchants: Open | Regional Commanders: Open

Distinguished Traders: Open  |  Decorated Militia: Open  |  Investors: Open

Area Traders: Open  |  Local Militia: Open

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Vantage Tactical Solutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Tactical Solutions   Vantage Tactical Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 11:33 am

Member Request: Daisuke Mouse - Dark Bender/Spy

Merchant: Nightshadow Rhodium via Trace Nightshadow for weapons and tools...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1