Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Pan Daiyu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Pan Daiyu I_vote_lcapPan Daiyu I_voting_barPan Daiyu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Pan Daiyu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Pan Daiyu Empty
PostSubject: Pan Daiyu   Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 2:12 am

潘代玉  
Pan Daiyu

|BASICS|
Name:  Pan Daiyu
Birthplace: The Dark
Current Residence: Hei-an Palace
Element: Dark

|WEAPONS|

Name: Fangtian Ji  |   方天戟  “Square Sky Ji”
Picture:
Description: A simple weapon made versatile with ingenuity. A spear-type design with smaller crescent blades diverging from either side, held strong by horizontal bars. This design is made to cause heavy internal bleeding with its pierce attacks and bone-severing blows with its crescent blades, all the while maintaining a balance of light weight and sturdiness. The words “To Chao, be the Rising Sun on our long night” are engraved on the base.

Name: Dao | 刀
Picture:
Description: A plain Dao made versatile with ingenuity. It is a simple one-handed sword with a curved handle that facilitates easy forward movement with the wrist. Engraved on the blade are the words “To Ju-Long, be the firm hand that guides to victory.”

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She has long, dark brown hair kept in a neat ponytail and tidy bangs.

Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5”8
Clothes:
Skin: Smooth and pale.
Body Type: Lithe, toned.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Pan Daiyu is, above all else, driven and direct. She buries her feelings in her work, finding a bizarre solace in immersing herself in her duties. She is not unsociable, but most would describe her as cold or detached. This is not for a lack of trying on Pan’s part, of course, but she does find difficulty relating to other people on an emotional level.
The word ‘Honor’ holds no meaning to her. Honor, to her, is a pointless ruleset someone imposes on themselves to achieve a false moral high ground. However, rules and law maintain order. They must be followed if society is to be established.
Nothing matters to her more than her objective. She is the sort to form business-related, surface-level friendships, but would sacrifice everything in a heartbeat if it meant restoring order.

Personal Strengths:
- Skilled at communication, in an objective manner.
- Cunning strategist
- Dexterous and Lithe
- Decisive
- Patient

Personal Weaknesses:
- Blunt
- Insensitive to a degree
- Average strength
- Quick to jump to conclusions or assume

Hamartia: Has trouble relating to others on an emotional level. She is often described as cold, or even heartless.
Personal Hero: She often ponders the deeds of old kings and queens and cannot help but compare herself to them.
Dreams and Ambitions: To be loved, to be feared, and to fix everything.

- Lists, lines, and well-organized things.
- Good manners, sharp dress
- Respect
- Objective-oriented attitudes, focus, drive.
- The occasional buzz, but never gets drunk.

Dislikes:
-Rudeness, boorish behavior, poor conduct, slang.
-Laziness
-Taking Breaks
-Sweets

Brief History:

Pan Daiyu was neither bred nor prepared to be queen.

Pan was the youngest of 3. She had 2 older brothers in line for the throne ahead of her and held no illusions about being Queen. Her parents had her trained as an emissary- One whose duties were primarily diplomatic but was trained in matters of espionage as well. While she was allowed to study law with her siblings, she also had to learn to serve—To change her eventual husband’s sheets, to tend to him, and to be a desirable wife. As soon as she was “of age”, she was to be married off to a noble to secure lands and relations.

Her parents were always tough on her; Never harmful, but extremely strict.  They never cared to let her take a break from her studies, let alone join the other nobles’ children in play. Games, they said, were for children-- and she was no child, but a princess.

Around the mahogany tables in the dining hall at breakfast and dinner she would associate, supervised, with the other nobles living in Hei-an Palace. Every day, by her parents’ instruction, she had to convince someone of one thing that wasn’t true. This was simple enough- Little lies were easy.
As she got older, more was added to her curriculum. Persuasion, recruitment, information management, spying, feigning innocence; Social encounters were just practice for her.

When she was 12, she was allowed to socialize with others her age unsupervised, but even this came with a caveat- She was to keep a log of all her white lies and deception which she’d submit to her parents every night before bed. For days with a full sheet of paper filled, she would be praised and given sweets. She loved sweets- they tasted like a job well-done.

When she was 16, a man whose name she did not know approached her parents in the throne room, claiming to represent a company called Vantage Tactical Solutions with a business proposition for the King and Queen. After several hours discussing whatever it was that adults discussed in closed-off rooms for several hours, her parents came out with grave looks on their faces. They gathered the two princes and the princess, telling them in a hurry that they had to go away for a while. The eldest prince, Chao Daiyu, did not seem as thrilled as Pan thought he would be to take the throne.

Plans of having Pan marry a Light Noble were put on hold for the time being. The three siblings divided up responsibilities as best they could, in the absence of their parents. As she spent more time in the throne room, she came to notice her brothers talking and laughing without a trace of deceit or manipulation in their voice; They were just joking and laughing because they loved each other like brothers should. Whenever she spoke to them, she always felt like she was wasting her breath if she didn’t have a motive behind her words.

She tended to stay quiet.

Chao did a decent enough job ruling, but he had a hard time hiding the stress on his face. He always seemed like he had something on his mind; Always far away.
3 years after their parents left, the strange man came again. Chao seemed unsurprised by this. Once again, he came with a ‘business proposition’, requesting to speak to Chao privately. This time, their meeting was short. Within the hour, Chao was gone, leaving Pan and her older brother Ju-Long.

Ju-Long preferred matters of military to solving domestic issues. He tended to take heavy-handed approaches to most things, even small disputes like land. The military, of course, prospered under his rule. His brother had, for whatever reason, left his weapon to Ju-Long when he left: A Fangtian Ji that their parents had given him when he had become an adult, meant to represent strength and stability. With this reminder of Chao in his hands, Ju-Long, too, became more distant as he sat the throne.

He took it upon himself to teach Pan Daiyu, now 19, alongside his soldiers about the ways of war. During the day, Ju-Long wore a comforting smile and told her that everything was going to be okay, that as soon as their parents came back everything would go back home. During the nights, however, she could hear him pacing in his room, muttering panicked plans to himself. He was convinced that “The Businessman” was going to come for him one day, too, and so he began to devise escape plans, commissioned secret passages and modifications to the palace that would allow him to move undetected to odd corners of the building. He was convinced he was being watched at all times- That this “businessman” would wait until he was at his weakest before returning.

His descent into paranoia was quick. As the years passed, he became less rational at an alarming rate. He always kept his brother’s Fangtian Ji close to him, convinced that his older brother could hear him through it. Pan swore she heard him whispering to it on more than one occasion. Still, Ju-Long told his sister that all was well. It was here that Pan realized how much deception truly stung. She hated when he lied to her, and she hated it even more when she lied to him. Before, she would eat sweets to remind herself what success felt like. Now, all it tasted like was bad memories.

5 years after he had come for Chao, he came again. Ju-Long sent Pan away as soon as he caught sight of the man. From the other room, she could hear the sound of metal scraping against the pristine tile followed by the sound of Ju-Long, in tears, demanding his brother back. The man said something she couldn’t make out, and Ju-Long’s crying only intensified. The “Businessman”, as if he knew she was listening, hushed his words. After what seemed like an eternity, Pan’s elder brother came through the door wearing his same disingenuous smile. His eyes were still red from crying, as he told Pan in a shaky voice that he had to go away for awhile. She begged him not to leave, and when he would not listen, ran out into the throne room, begging that “Businessman” not to take her brother.

For the first time, she saw him up close. His appearance looked normal from a distance, but up close, she could make out what appeared to be tree roots that snaked under his skin and into his veins. Not just on his face, but on his arms too, long labyrinths of roots could be seen through the translucency of his pale skin.
Terrified, she recoiled backward, only to run into Ju-Long, now standing behind her. He whispered to her that he loved her very much, and left with the “Businessman” without another word.

She wasn’t sure she’d ever get over it. In her parents’ old meeting room were now all 3 of the gifts they had given their children. To Chao, the Fangtian Ji; To Ju-Long, a Dao; To Pan, a jar of sweets. Around Ju-Long’s Dao there was a quickly-scrawled handwritten note: “VanTac providing protection at the cost of our TITLES. MOM + DAD = STILL ALIVE?? SEARCHING, DO NOT FOLLOW. BUSINESSMAN COMING BACK IN 4 YEARS. BE READY”

Ready she would be.

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Makaru
Makaru

Pan Daiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan Daiyu   Pan Daiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 9:14 pm

Looks good, Approved.
Back to top Go down

Pan Daiyu
Page 1 of 1