Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
August Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
August Cullen 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
August Cullen I_vote_lcapAugust Cullen I_voting_barAugust Cullen I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

August Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

August Cullen Empty
PostSubject: August Cullen   August Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 pm

|BASICS|
Name:  Augustine "August" Cullen

Race: Human

Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe; Dezadeash

Current Residence: Light Kingdom; Kyme

Bender or Non-Bender: Bender

Element: Water, an extremely novice bloodbender

|WEAPONS|
Name: Shark's Tooth

Brief History: An abnormally large tooth of some aquatic monstrosity. August found it on the beach when he visited the Empire of the Sun. Fascinated and in need of a weapon, he reinforced the tooth with steel, nestling it in a sturdy wooden hilt. The tooth is primarily good for stabbing but not slashing.  
Picture: See picture of August

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Swimming, drawing anatomically detailed pictures of fish and marine life

Quirks: Gets seasick despite spending a fair amount of time on boats

Character Theme:
Spoiler:
AND!!!
For obvious reasons:

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5'8"

The Boy Himself:
My Boy!:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: August is a very understanding person, empathetic and sympathetic, he connects with people on an emotional level and builds relationships from there. Despite his ability to understand those around him, he gets hot-tempered when people around fail to do the same. Sometime he is flat out irritable, those days are not his proudest. He can talk for hours or spend an evening listening to others, he's a perfect mix of a socialite and loner. He is often recognized as a textbook "good neighbor".

Personal Strengths: Quick to learn, book smart, people smart

Personal Weaknesses: Ignorant to those who aren't as knowledgeable, talks down a lot, a little short tempered

Hamartia: Will risk his life for a breakthrough in

Personal Hero: Most people who dedicate their lives to research
Dreams and Ambitions: To uncover the scientific secrets few yearn to reveal

Likes: The ocean, danger, small talk and deep conversations alike, learning new things, traveling to other coastal regions, like-minded scholars

Dislikes: Deserts, "idiots", people who enjoy naïvety over facts, fishermen that take more than what they need, tea and booze

Brief History:
Born to a wealthy family in Dezadeash, "Augustine" lived a life surrounded by people who could baffle one with brilliance or bluff with immense bullshit. Alongside learning how to become an excellent waterbender like his parents and siblings, August would venture to the port where research teams would arrive each day with a new specimen to better understand. As he grew older, August made his way aboard these ships to help out. The world opened to him through science. A new love for the natural world was born to him. His family was not fond of his new scientific approach and would much rather have him stick to the answers the Creator has provided. Tired of being restricted in his research by an ignorant family, August bid farewell to fellow researchers and found the next ship out of the Northern Water Tribe.
He arrived in the Earth Kingdom and backpacked his way to new destinations. Mountains and deserts became a mortal enemy to him, the oceans were where he wanted to be. In time, he found his way to the Imperial Mainland of the Empire of the Sun. Weeks were spent learning and being introduced to intellectuals beyond his beliefs. The surrounding islands became home for a few months where he furthered his research of aquatic life. Kazuno was a personal favorite. The small town and lively people were as warm as the summer sun. He became quite close with a few of the locals there, including a fisherman who provided a fair wealth of research materials.
Eventually August wound up in the lovely town of Kyme. He felt at home here, a similar aesthetic and vibe to Kazuno. Now settled and able to live independently, August has a life he truly wants.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

August Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Cullen   August Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

August Cullen
Page 1 of 1