Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_vote_lcapUseless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_voting_barUseless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_vote_lcapUseless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_voting_barUseless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingsly
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kingsly

Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) Empty
PostSubject: Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly)   Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 11:54 pm

Kuro was sitting and eating at the boars barbecue when it happened. It had built up again, he had been around people a good deal more then usual. For a good deal of it he'd enjoyed it, but as time went on he started feeling the need to be alone. He left to the barbecue only to end up greeted by someone who refused to stop talking. Normally he wouldn't blame someone for this, people were talkative, he may not have been one of them all the time but he could sympathize still.

It was what it always was. A clutch of the heart.
Useless He swallowed and smiled his eye slightly twitching as he struggled to keep up appearances, they kept talking, Can't they see? Shut up. Please stop talking. Just let me leave. I don't want to be here. Leave me alone. Just go away. Can't deal with this anymore.
He stood up and smiled and nodded his head towards them, he'd already paid for his meal and drink now it was just a matter of this person, "Excuse me. I have some work to do I'm afraid I'll have to go. Prefer to do that alone. Fare well friend." he said, though with some complain they bid him fare well. He could tell they probably just wanted someone to talk too, that happened to him more then he'd like. He was willing to listen to people's issues. But his mind was busy right now, far to much for this.

As he walked out his left hand clutched the doorframe, You useless piece of crap Kuro. Just going to leave them there hm? He snarled at his own thoughts as he walked out to Gillan and stroked behind his ear, flying away,
What makes you think you're worthy of any of this? What have you done for anyone? All you do is criticize, but you haven't even done anything worthy of criticism yourself. You left your family behind, you betrayed bloodgarde, all you have is this pet. Do you really think you can make a difference?
His breathing was getting more and more rapid and he leaned forwards clutching the owlbears neck, "Why." he said sternly to himself. Gillan felt his pain and lifted its head slightly rubbing against his.
Seeking pity from a beast? You weakling. Is it not emotion that you consider to be inferior to intellect, and yet here you are. Taking comfort from a mere creature. You deserve nothing, you have done nothing, you're a waste of space, an irritation for the people actually worth while. You are to people what that person was to you. Someone who is merely searching for pity.

"Down." He said, Gillan glided smoothly to the ground and crouched for him to get off. He slumped to the ground, his hands and head shaking. What is wrong with you?! Shaking like that? Useless. Useless.
"Useless. USELESS!" He shouted a large shadow sword forming in his hands which he swung into a tree repeatedly smashing it to pieces as he struck once after another, "You useless weakling! Control yourself!" he growled at himself letting the sword dissipate and dropping to his knees,
"What is wrong with me?" He asked as Gillan came up beside him and laid down, he laid one hand one its head, "What's wrong with me, huh Gillan?"

He laid down, "I just want to die. Stop wasting people's time. I could even dig the hole. No, I can be useful. I have to be. I just wish...I wish I didn't have to deal with this nonsense. I just want to stop existing. That'd be nice."
Back to top Go down

Useless (Kuro Rein Kingsly)
Page 1 of 1