Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kura's Character List :P 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kura's Character List :P I_vote_lcapKura's Character List :P I_voting_barKura's Character List :P I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kura's Character List :P I_vote_lcapKura's Character List :P I_voting_barKura's Character List :P I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kura's Character List :P

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Kura's Character List :P Empty
PostSubject: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm

UPDATED! (3)

1.) TEKARA ~ NONBENDER ~ 47 YEARS (DECEASED)

Kura's Character List :P D47f557 Kura's Character List :P 0696883Kura's Character List :P 419a219Kura's Character List :P 4ca8261

~ Child (6 years)-- Teenager (17 years) -- Normal Wear ---- Traditional Wear ---- Tekara's Battle Outfit ~

Name Meaning: "Precious stones and treasure"
Nationality: Northern Water Tribe
Love?: No one

Tekara used to be a naive, rich Water Tribe girl that didn't like to be held down. She was extremely independent, fueling her dislike for her fiance Kanuk, who kept insisting they get married before their date (when she was to turn 16). Kanuk was a warrior that held his brash, arrogant, and mildly abusive tendencies under his charismatic guise.

Tekara did not love Kanuk. She despised him for his greedy, treacherous ways. His lechery disgusted her, and when she finally found out he was abusing her beloved younger brother, Kiari only a week before her sixteenth birthday, she shoved him into the canals and fled the Northern Water Tribe.

She hasn't since returned, and even became an expert at several martial arts and close friends with the Fire Lord. After the time skip of 20 years, she's had a daughter named Tsukaia, and is the 'auntie' of Fire Lord Kouzai's three triplets. She's also acquired a nephew, Noriaki.

Tekara died at the Southern Water Tribe when Susano'o impaled her in the spine. R.IP, my first rpg character. *sob*

2.) KIARI ~ WATERBENDER ~ 35 YEARS

Kura's Character List :P A66c893Kura's Character List :P 5f9f409Kura's Character List :P 0d8b876Kura's Character List :P 5127561
~ Child (5 years) -- Teenager (16 years) -- Teenager (15 years) -- Adult (35 years) ~
Name Meaning: "Ocean village"
Nationality: Northern Water Tribe
Love?: Haru, his wife

A sensitvie, intelligent, and beautiful young man with high philosophical values and appreciation for life. Born with a delicate body and bright violet eyes, Kiari has been on constant guard by his sister Tekara for most of his life.

Kiari's birth was an incredible, albeit unexpected occurence. For the longest time Kiari's mother Jakota suffered from painful cramps and sickness during her pregnancy. It turns out that her body was rejecting the fetus and the child would likely be born stillborn.

Jakota pleaded with her cousin (the Water Tribe Queen), to allow her to be taken to the oasis to save her child. Kyoko complied and Jakota went, praying to the moon and the ocean spirits.

Kiari was born, healthy, a few months later. Unlike the birth of Yue, few know of Kiari's possession. His eyes are violet to symbolize that he is possessed by the spirit of the ocean, and his Waterbending abilities are higher than normal. He became a master at the age of sixteen, and started a career in medical science.

Kiari works as a trainee at a hospital near the Fire Palace. He is very adept at his work and a fast learner. He uses Waterbending to heal most of his patients, but doctors encourage him to have knowledge of regular doctoring as well. He studies anatomy vigorously through his young adulthood.

As he grew older, his appearence became less feminine and slightly more masculine, causing him to be very handsome.

At the age of eighteen he married a long time friend, Haru (a Firebender. See River's List). A year later, Haru gave birth to his son, Noriaki, a Lightbender.

Kiari was deeply devestated by the death of his sister Tekara, which led to a deep rut of depression that lasted years. Only his family kept his spirits up, and for a while he even lost his bending capabilities. Tekara was always an important figure in his life.

Recently, he has been doing better since her death, even fathering a daughter.

3.) AMATERASU ~ FIREBENDER ~ 28 YEARS

(Avatars not avaliable)

Name meaning: "Who illuminates heaven"
Nationality: Fire Nation
Love?: Hei (Secretly)

Amaterasu is the only daughter of Fire Lord Kouzai. She has an impish, exciteable personality, but she is also mostly motherly and kind. Amaterasu was born in a set of triplets alongside her brothers Susano'o and Tsukiyomi. Growing up with brothers has mostly rendered her a tomboy, preferring boyish things and not liking to wear dresses or skirts.

Amaterasu's fiery red hair matches her temper. When she was young she was pink-skinned and somewhat chubby. Her brothers called her 'Tomato', much to her annoyance.

Amaterasu's main job now is to protect people from Susano'o's wicked emerald green flames by using her black ones. She is the perfect buffer between Susano'o and other people, and often follows him to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone. She also acts as a mediator between the two brothers.

4.) TSUKAIA ~ FIREBENDER ~ 26 YEARS

Kura's Character List :P C31f632Kura's Character List :P 9507290Kura's Character List :P Festiv10Kura's Character List :P F00c836Kura's Character List :P Evil_t10
~ Child (6 year) -- Normal Wear (16 years) -- Traditional Wear -- Formal Wear -- Under Susano'o's Liege ~

Name Meaning: "A pure moon" or "echoes of the moon"
Nationality: Northern Water Tribe / Fire Nation
Love?: Susano'o

Tsukaia is the only child of Tekara. Born with silver hair and reddish brown eyes, Tekara had loved her from the start. She was a cheerful and excited child, also having a crush on Susano'o since a very young age.

Growing older, Tsukaia had stared to become more promiscuous and disagreeable. She and Tekara constantly argue and she cannot stand being in her mother's presence. Tsukaia does not consider Tekara a good mother and is ill-mannered and bitter. She wants to be the perfect match for Susano'o but she has no idea that he would kill her as quickly as he'd kill the others.

Beautiful and fiery, Tekara is easily angered and manipulative. She makes a habit of using her appearence to her advantage, but there may also be a beautiful soul on the inside, haunted by her missing, but somewhat stalkerish father and her feelings of inadequacy towards Susano'o, her husband and lover.

5.) TAKAI ~ ICEBENDER ~ 20 YEARS

Kura's Character List :P Aadb821 Kura's Character List :P 433a846Kura's Character List :P B9d3383

-- Child (eight years) -- Adult (twenty years) -- Adult (thirty years) --

Name Meaning: "high well"
Nationality: Ice Nation Royalty
Love?: An Ice Kingdom Noble

Takai is the elder heir to the Ice Kingdom and queen Kaia's sister. Womanly and responsible, Takai is a loyal advisor and aide. She did not take the throne because she felt that Kaia deserved it more.

Takai was born to her loving father a year before her sister. She was always put on higher expectations than Kaia, but eventually the girl surpassed her. When she was a scant of her child years (three years old), she was given an ice fox. The fox, quiet as a breeze, was aptly named Whisper.

Takai and Whisper are inseperable; she even taught him a few combat moves. Though slender and less bulky, Whisper is a match to Kaia's wolf in strength and intelligence, if not a bit more intelligent and stealthy.

The girl always thought Kaia would work better as a ruler than her, and so handed over the throne to her after her father perished in a blizzard.

Unbeknownst to Takai, she is pregnant.

6.) NORIAKI ~ LIGHTBENDER ~ 17 YEARS

Kura's Character List :P Noriak15Kura's Character List :P 40e0564Kura's Character List :P B7f6881Kura's Character List :P 04ba387

Child (7 years) -- Teen (15-16 years) -- Adult (27 years) -- Formal Wear

Name Meaning: "Bright law"
Nationality: Three Quarters Northern Water Tribe / Quarter Fire Nation
Love?: Not yet

Noriaki's mother, Haru was shunned and discriminated for being a Firebender amongst the water tribe. Her firebending prowess was due to the genes of her Fire Nation father. During that time tensions were high because of the war.

Now a healthy and bright baby boy, Noriaki has taken strengths from both parents. He is cheerful and absorbs knowledge exuberantly, but unlike both parents he can be highly impish and sometimes difficult to handle. Noriaki somehow manages to get himself into trouble each time he is left alone, a trait risened from his father Kiari, who had to be closely watched by his sister Tekara.

He'd always been interested in the world, possessing an intelligence similar to Kiari's. But he doesn't waste any time in ignoring his 'sister' Tsukaia, and tying to ignore Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi. He, however, strays far away from Susano'o.

7.) SABLE ~ FIREBENDER ~ 15 YEARS

Kura's Character List :P 35a9691 Kura's Character List :P 4322397Kura's Character List :P 04f6217

Child (four years) -- Teenager (fifteen & sixteen years) -- Adult (twenty years) --

Name Meaning: "Black"
Nationality: Three Quarters Northern Water Tribe / Quarter Fire Nation
Love?: Not yet

Sable is the youngest son of Haru and Kiari, about two years younger than his brother, Noriaki, and several years older than his sister, Kiharu, who wasn't born until Kiari's depression lessened considerably. Unlike his brother, Noriaki, Sable is a Firebender.

Since they'd begun training, he and Noriaki were paired together as a team. Noriaki was his more offensive counterpart, ideal for close range, instinct and strength. He was a far-range fighter, contemplative and intelligent. The two are rarely found apart from each other.

Sable is a calm and strategic individual, taking pleasure in pointing out his brother's many flaws and miscalculations. He is also a source of reliability for Nori, good at reading maps and forming plans, but will always wait for his sibling's instruction to do so.

But Noriaki acts as a mediator for Sable when he is feeling particularly distressed. Although the cheerful boy seems not to be the perfect leader for their group, he certainly makes up for it in charisma and power.

Sable possesses a black dwarf dragon named Kaidan. It is large enough to carry only one passenger and is still very strong. Kaidan can breathe blue flames.

He also has a bright robin, Ki-Lee, that he uses to infiltrate and keep him company when Kaidan isn't around. Kaidan knows not to eat it.

8.) KIHARU ~ WATERBENDER ~ 4 MONTHS

Kura's Character List :P Little10 Kura's Character List :P F4ee512
Teenager (18 years) ~ Adult (28 years)

Name Meaning: "Energy of spring"
Nationality: Three Quarters Water Nation / A Quarter Fire Nation
Love?: None; too young

Kiharu was prematurely born as the only daughter of Kiari and Haru, also their youngest child. By the time she was born, her elder brothers, Noriaki and Sable, were already fifteen and seventeen. She didn't overcome her weakness from being prematurely born until she was around eight or nine years old.

Kiharu's Waterbending abilities came around when she was seven. She wasn't put in combat training until she turned ten however, due to the fact that her health was still delicate around that time. She loved Waterbending and everything about it, and Kiari took every opportunity he had to show her the beauty of it.

She considers the twins, Hisaki and Kaon to be close friends. The three, sometimes including Kaji, would play together all the time as children. Amaterasu often stole off with her so she could watch the twins spar.

Still, Kiharu's idealistic personality blossomed fully when she was thirteen. She requested to go to public schooling instead of being schooled privately, in the palace. Going to a regular school was going to be a good exerience for her, she'd reasoned.

After graduating high school, Kiharu is now in a special college studying politics, so that she would become a good adviser to Fire Lord Tsukiyomi or Kaji.

Kiharu aspires to go to the land her parents hailed, the Northern Water Tribe.

Kura's Character List :P E23e522

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:56 pm

lol I like how you basically approve everything and anything I do. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 am

lol I know, sorry for not coming on last night, I can't wait to talk to you, so much to explain.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:01 pm

It was fine, I was good. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 pm

lol yes you were, too bad you have to put Tekara as deceased now though.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm

T_T I miss her so, so much already... stupid Susano'o
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:13 pm

lol btw I love how you put Sasuno'o as Tsukaia's husband and "master" yeah like we dont know what that means. It means I gotta rp me putting chains into the bed don't I?, lol jk.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 pm

D: PAIN!!! DON'T USE MY CHARAS TO LIVE OUT YOUR PERVERTED FANTASIES! (*whacks him with a ruler*)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 pm

I don't have to use you, I have Kali lol and an imagination to boot so HA!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character List :P   Kura's Character List :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kura's Character List :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next