Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Áedán Dóiteáin 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Áedán Dóiteáin I_vote_lcapÁedán Dóiteáin I_voting_barÁedán Dóiteáin I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Áedán Dóiteáin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Áedán Dóiteáin Empty
PostSubject: Áedán Dóiteáin   Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:49 am

|BASICS|
Name: Áedán Dóiteáin
Race: Human
Birthplace: Empire of the Sun, Kazuno
Current Residence: Kazuno/Occasional wandering
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Rank: Merchant; in charge of a small fishing fleet/leader of trade out of Kazuno
Element: Fire/Lightning (in time)

|WEAPONS|
Weapons:
Name: Flame-Breaker Fan, Seamaster's Sword
Brief History: (See picture)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: June 12, 400 AO
Hobbies: Reading, befriending wildlife
Quirks: He didn’t first start bending until his parents passed away - the conflicting and powerful emotions seemed to "switch" his bending on.
Family: Lia and Helford Dóiteáin
Character Theme: Most pieces that involve piano

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 6'0"
Áedán :

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Áedán was a really closed off kid. This trend continued into his teens. Despite both of his parents being benders, he himself, had no such abilities, further driving a reclusive behavior. Shortly after his parents died when he was 17, the surge of emotions he spent years repressing, unleashed. With this, he truly understood what expressing and understanding emotions means. Now in his 20s, Áedán has become more sociable, easy to talk to and quick to become friends with those that pass through Kazuno.
Personal Strengths: Wittiness, perception, mad fishing abilities.
Personal Weaknesses: Firebending under extreme pressure, lying, overthinking too much
Hamartia: Strong and extremely violent emotional outbursts
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: To become a famous fisherman, get better at firebending, travel the world

Likes: Literally every animal, storms, the quiet, fishing, being out at sea

Dislikes: Loud sudden noises, people who constantly lie, a lack of wind when he sets sail, people who don’t stop talking

Brief History:
Born and raised in Kazuno, Áedán felt the pressures of becoming a fisherman like his parents. He was told to keep to stay quiet and always listen to the sea - lest he scare the fish away; which was wildly misinterpreted as stay quiet and don’t speak. The unfortunate snowball effect that that caused led him to believe he was without bending like his parents. He refused to express any thought or feeling because that might make him a nuisance. His parents got sick when he was 14. Unable to help, Áedán watched his parents suffer for 3 years.
When they passed away, Áedán truly felt that he could no longer restrain himself. Feeling the guilt and awfulness of watching his parents slowly die, he unleashed his fury. That fury, more or less, turned into pure and actual fire. In his sudden outburst, he lit not only his house on fire, but a good portion of the wooden docks that surrounded his home. Luckily, a few neighbors who were waterbenders, put out the flames. They saw Áedán in a different light, but they still loved him. Áedán now lives with an awkward balance of being an emotionally stable person and running a small fishing fleet out of Kazuno
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Áedán Dóiteáin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Áedán Dóiteáin   Áedán Dóiteáin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Áedán Dóiteáin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: