Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Characters of Mine 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Characters of Mine I_vote_lcapNew Characters of Mine I_voting_barNew Characters of Mine I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Characters of Mine I_vote_lcapNew Characters of Mine I_voting_barNew Characters of Mine I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Characters of Mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

New Characters of Mine Empty
PostSubject: New Characters of Mine   New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:44 am

Name: Zaddick Ryarmu
Birthplace: He was born on the outskirts of Ba Sing Se in a small cottage
Current Residence: He lives in the cottage where he was born.
Element: Earth

Birthday: 7/7/85 AG
Blood type: O
Hobbies: Farming, going to the market, trying to do acrobatics (And failing)
Quirks: He has a backwards stutter when he gets nervous, he'll often repeat what he was saying.
Family:  Zeddack (Brother), Zara (sister)
Character Theme:  Bear McCreary's Mercy of the LIving

Hair: He has light brown hair that is shoulder length and kinda wavy
Eyes: He has large brown round eyes.
Height: 5'11
Clothes: He wears typical earth-bender clothes over a worn and tattered farming shirt
Skin: He has smooth skin and is Caucasian
Body Type: He is pretty well built due to the fact he is a farmer.
Image: https://i.imgsafe.org/ef9051afe6.jpg

Persona: He is shown to have very low confidence and very little self esteem when talking to important people. He gets shy and nervous to be more specific, but he is highly intelligent and friendly to passer-bys. He is commonly nervous when his familt is under attack, he's talking to a woman he likes or a famous person, or when he doesnt get alot of sleep. He is able to calm down with a nice cup of tea.
Personal Strengths: Hanging out with Zara, Farming, Stealth
Personal Weaknesses: Talking with girls, being a decent Earthbender, keeping Zeddack in line.
Ultimate Weakness: He is very protective of his sister, if anything is done to her, he will go into a complete frenzy
Personal Hero: His mother
Dreams and Ambitions: To fight alongside the Avatar and find the woman of his dreams.

Likes: Keeping his home in tact, spying on people, the circus, talking to Zara, Ty Lee (If she's in this, he has a crush on her)

Dislikes: Zeddack out of line, The Fire Nation, Rotten food, Cabbages, Being made fun of.

Brief History: He was the first born to Firebender Siddak and Earthbender Osheh. When the great war started, Siddak left Osheh to fight with the firebenders. Zaddick was destroyed when he found out that firebenders invaded the nation and captured his mother. As a result, he was left to keep the family in tact despite his low confidence.
It was about a few weeks after the capture that he formed a strong bond with his sister Zara, who was the most distraught with her mother's capture. On the other hand, he got into more arguments with his brother Zeddack, who seemed the least affected by the capture.
A few months later, he realized he was able to earthbend while farming. At one point, he saw a man being attacked by firebenders and was able to help the man fend them off. He told the others about what happened and decided he wanted to get rid of the fire nation.

Name: Zeddack Ryarmu
Birthplace: He, like Zeddick and Zara, were born in a cottage on the outskirts of Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: The Cottage
Element: Fire

Birthday: 8/21/87 AG
Blood type: A-
Hobbies: Sitting around, Sleeping, writing, arguing with Zaddick
Quirks: He is quite untrustworthy
Family: Zaddick (Brother), Zara (Sister)
Character Theme: Zebrahead - Alone

Hair: He has black, straight hair that reaches the back of his neck
Eyes: He has round green eyes
Height: 5'9
Clothes: Like Zaddick, he wears regular Earth Kingdom clothes
Skin: He has roughish skin and is caucasian
Body Type: He is kinda muscular
Image: https://i.imgsafe.org/ef914e4938.jpg

Persona: He is rude and broodish. He also has a small aura about him that gives the impression of looking untrustworthy. He is also very lazy and argumentive, which commonly would get on Zaddick's nerves. He's also very secretive
Personal Strengths: Sneaking off, fire bending, being deceptive
Personal Weaknesses: He is quite noisy and very hot-headed
Hamartia: Being discovered by the others what he's up to
Personal Hero: none
Dreams and Ambitions: To execute his plan

Likes: Writing, Sleeping, Arguing with Zaddick, Firebending, being alone

Dislikes: Zaddick, Zara, the GAang, Airbenders, Waterbenders

Brief History: The second born to the benders, Zeddack was the least affected by his mother's death, and once Zaddick took charge, he resented the fact that Zaddick enforced strict rules, which led to him sneaking off multiple times much to the dismay of Zaddick.
At one point, he encountered fire benders and tried to get a closer look but was spotted. Luckily, he was able to escape, but not without witnessing some firebending from the benders and fueled his desire to learn fire bending.

Name: Zara Ryarmu
Birthplace: Like her brothers, she was born in the cottage
Current Residence: The Cottage
Element: None

Birthday: 2/30/ 89 AG
Blood type: A
Hobbies: Playing flute, talking with Zaddick, running
Quirks: She seems slightly oblivious to any sense of danger
Family: Zaddick and Zeddack (Brothers)
Character Theme: I told the Witch Doctor

Hair: She has brown hair drawn back into a long ponytail
Eyes: She has small, brown eyes
Height: 5'8
Clothes: Like her brothers, she wears similar clothes to the Earth kingdom.
Skin: She has smooth skin and like her brother, are Caucasian
Body Type: She is skinny
Image: https://i.imgsafe.org/ef91bb5f1c.jpg

Persona: She is kind and open, and is usually the first to approach someone new. This can be easily be taken advantage however, as she is quite gullible and easily manipulated.
Personal Strengths: She is well at using the environment to her advantage and well at communicating with animals
Personal Weaknesses: Zaddick or Zeddack getting hurt, she is afraid of heights, and is quite fragile in the mind
Hamartia: Death of family of friends
Personal Hero: Zaddick
Dreams and Ambitions: To be as good as a role model as Zaddick and learn about the world

Likes: Talking with Zaddick, animals (She calls them creatures), home, reading, exploring

Dislikes: Zeddack (Slightly), the fire Nation, being lied to, being shielded, hurt animals

Brief History: The only female of the siblings, due to her being a infant when her mother died, Zaddick became attached to her and treated her as a child of his own. He exposed her to peaceful aspects of the area and as a result, she gained a large interest in nature.
She was later distraught over her inability to bend, which made her feel detrimental to the trio, but Zaddick was able to train her with a sword so she felt less terrible about not being able to bend. She still felt bad and beat herself up over it, but she at least is a bit of help.

Hope you like!

New Characters of Mine 1554308367

MY CABBAGES!

Last edited by Govnah on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: New Characters of Mine   New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:16 am

A good start Smile but perhaps, you could extend the history by 2 to 3 lines? Also, the "Personality" sub section seems to be missing. We require at least 1 paragraph, 4 lines, of Personality. It is mandatory and cannot be foregone.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: New Characters of Mine   New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Plays With Squirrels wrote:
A good start Smile but perhaps, you could extend the history by 2 to 3 lines?  Also, the "Personality" sub section seems to be missing.  We require at least 1 paragraph, 4 lines, of Personality.  It is mandatory and cannot be foregone.

I hope thats good
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: New Characters of Mine   New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:37 am

Yes, very good. Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Characters of Mine   New Characters of Mine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Characters of Mine
Page 1 of 1