Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_vote_lcapThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_voting_barThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_vote_lcapThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_voting_barThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria
5,000,000/5,000,000
Former Leader of the Spiritborne
Former Spirit Warden
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
"Betrayer...In truth, it was I who was betrayed.
Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated.
Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot:
That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!
Now go forth...
Unleash the tides of Doom...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Imprisoned for ten thousand years..."

Illidan lay in the darkness of his cell. Chains shackled him down. Three feet of iron and several bars separated him from his freedom. Hundreds of feet of rock and stone; the mountain of Karabor, stood between him and the outside world. He had been stuck in here for so long. So long since he had seen the light. So long since he had seen his traitor of a brother. So long since he had seen his people. Since he had seen his love...Tyrandé...

"Banished from my own homeland..."

Illidan could still see her beautiful blue skin. Her white, glowing eyes, her long flowing blue hair. She was the picture of beauty. Strong and determined too; she was the one who put the ending shot through his shoulder blade. The shot that stopped his rampage in his former home in Ashenvale. Illidan remembered...remembered how Malfurion had taken his "love" from him. How she chose his brother over the clearly stronger twin. How his own people, the ones who called for Illidan to lead them, who proclaimed him their leader, their saviour, betrayed him. Tried to kill him. Locked him down here...called him "Betrayer".

What did that word even mean? It was a matter of perspective. Everything he did! Everything he said! It was all to protect himself, his people! The people who betrayed him! The love who betrayed him! He wanted to protect her! Illidan let out a massive roar and yanked on his chains. In his anger, he broke one. A wicked smile crossed his face as he kept pulling against his restraints. He felt them break more. Illidan remebered drinking from the Well of the Old Gods. How the whispers that once crippled him, told him secrets to unlock powers none had ever used before. How to corrupt demons of the Burning Legion and turn them against their masters.

How to wield Fellfire and destroy all that stood in his way. It was for safety! It was for peace! He used his enemies methods against them! And still....those eyes....Malfurion's eyes...his own brother...the scorn...the disdain. The hatred! Illidan shouted again, freeing himself with one final jerk. He slammed his fists into the iron door and kept punching until he was through. Again and again his fists rang clangs through the tunnels of the ancient Spirit Prison. No one had come for him. They had forgotten...Illidan had not... But...what was that he felt? A human outside? What was a human doing in these lands?? It must be killed! Illidan would protect his people! His new people...the spirits who had kept him company in this prison.

"And now you dare enter my domain..."

It was a half hour, two broken knuckles and several bleeding sores before Illidan was through the door. He used his powers to heal himself. The powers gifted to him by the Old Gods. Once he crossed the threshold from his cell into hallway, the magic that bound his powers and rendered them useless had left him. He could summon his blades; and so he did. He summoned them, shattering the bonds and locks that held in all the demons locked in the prison with him. Spirits and Spiritborne came rushing in minutes later. They were no match.

Illidan sliced through them like a knife through cheese. Purple blood splattered the walls. Brains splattered his arms up to his elbows. Intestines he had ripped out and hearts he had torn out and stomped out littered the stone floors of the prison. Two hundred of the finest Spiritborne warriors lay dead within an hour. Not a scratch upon Illidan. Not a single scratch. None could match his power. They were weak.

"You are not prepared..."

Illidan burst through the main doors of the prison. His wings stretched. Green light shone from his eyes. His tattoos glowed with the same green, demonic light as his eyes. His purple skin turned grey from his time imprisoned. It had been two long since he was out, but his blind eyes needed no time to adjust to the light. With a wicked laugh, Illidan saw the human, standing at the base of the mountain. No doubt sent here to destroy him by the Spirit King. Very well. Then he would be killed as well.

Illidan shot up into the sky, and glared down at the human below. He roared at the top of his longs, howling to the sky. He was free and he would have his revenge after he stomped the life from this pathetic "hero" of the Spirit King.

"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

Illidan swooped down, bringing forth his twin blades and aiming and deathly slash towards his enemy. He would rip his heart out and eat it by the end of the day!

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,5000) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Tue May 17, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Aero sat still at the base of the mountain he was about to climb. At the top was a prison, a prison that was said to hold monstrous things that could and would kill him in one swing of a sword had they gotten the chance. The Spirit King laughed when I volunteered to help. he told me they'd bring me home in a body bag. Inside Aero feared he was right....

As Aero started is ascent up the mountain he heard the loud clinking of weapons being used. He stopped to listen some more but heard nothing but silence once again. He shrugged it off but was soon walking in darkness. As he looked up Aero was not prepared for this.. this... thing to be lunging at him. Aero was hit with the blunt side of the blade and quickly was tossed aback. "Well that hurt...." Aero quickly got up and drew his weapons. 5 feather shaped Throwing Knives. Referred to as Quesse Sicil. Growing up when his father presented him with toys and weapons to choose from these were the first thing that Aero was attracted to. As much as Aero despises combat, he knew he had to train so why not with something he was less opposed to.

Aero took 3 of his knives and quickly began throwing them. 2 aiming for each wrist and 1 somewhere on the chest. After throwing them Aero would bend a stream of Air behind each knofe to ensure faster flight speed. "Let's hope my training has paid off"

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength

Last edited by Aero Xross on Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

((OOC: Don't forget to list your HP at the top of your posts so we know how much you have left :p you should have 5 million to start with.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:12 pm

4,994,024/5,000,000
Former Spirit Warden
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
Now go forth...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

Illidan felt the small knives pierce his skin. They stung, and he felt the injury, it did not wound him gravely. At the speed he was traveling towards his opponent, their accuracy was a bit off, but they were enough to get Illidan to call off the attack last minute. Instead the blunt of Illidan's blade struck his opponent and knocked him back allowing his opponent to retaliate with the little bee-sting knives. Illidan landed, folding his wings up behind him, then turned to face the human.

"Have you come to end me child?" he spat vehemently though not uncalm, "Has the Spirit King sent you to finish me off?" Illidan threw his head back and howled with maddened laughter. A wicked vile laugh that would make even Ozai's hair stand on end. He lowed his head and sneered at Aero, his lip curled with such ferocity, rage and madness all at the same time. His glowing green eyes burned with green magics; dark magics. Then came the whispers. They would not shut up!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Illidan roared, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I DO NOT SERVE YOU ANYMORE! I AM MY OWN MASTER! I AM THE LORD OF MOUNT KARABOR! BRINGER OF DARKNESS! I SHALL USE YOUR POWERS AS I USED THE LEGION'S! BE GONE!" Illidan was incontinent. He had such a rage that some of the spirits that had broken free of the prison with him fled the scene instantly at the sound of his tortured shouts. Illidan felt his body rack with pain, then it subsided. The whispers were gone. The Old Gods were gone. They would not bother him anymore...for now.

Illidan turned back to the boy, just now realizing that the pain and rage had forced him to one knee. He recalled his blades from the nether where he kept them, unfolded his wings, and with a few flaps was flying off towards Aero at full speed, aiming a disabling slashed towards his opponent's right hip.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:13 pm

((OOC: I'm sorry I forgot to add the colour to my characters speech XD I'll make sure it doesn't happen again))
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Aero Agemi
Air Bender
4988548/5000000

"The Spirit King does not control me however, yes, I am here to rid you of this world." This was said with a slight shake in Aero's voice as he knew this was not going to be easy.

Aero was pleased to see his training pay off. He was so wrapped up in his joy that he almost didn't notice this creature yelling at what seemed to be himself... No? Voices? But there wasnt anyone around. A statement resonated with Aero. "I no longer work for you." Aero couldn't help but think that maybe... just maybe.. This guy was hearing things. Aero got a smirk on his face. Let me help you were his next thoughts.

Aero looked back at the beast and was suddenly struck in the side. Aero let out a scream and dropped to one knee. He couldn't believe he had distracted himself so much he didn't see the charging creature. This only made him angry....

Aero stood up holding his side until he was able to stabilize himself. He began forming air into a ball big enough for him to ride on. Once it was decent sized Aero hopped on and began riding in circles around the creature. As time went on he would make the diameter smaller and smaller. Eventually when Aero felt he was within arms reach he went to the left side and drew one of his knives. In his hand he held it out. Just as he was about to slice at the left leg of this creature Aero used his abilities to throw his voice to the right side as to distract the beast for a clean slice.

Accuracy Roll
Random number (1,10) :

Strength Roll
Random number (1,10000) :

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 10:00 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:44 pm

4,991,490/5,000,000
Former Spirit Warden
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
Now go forth...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

((OOC: Bosses are able to summon minions in fights, if both attack, which rarely happens in battles that aren't Mythic, you may only block one; you get to choose which.  Do not worry, it will not happen now :p you will merely fight a few minions for a bit.  Heroic is a challenge but not Mythically challenging XD))

The small knife got Illidan in the ribs.  He saw what the boy was doing and while it did managed to cut his concentration for a moment, it did not substitute for the call of the Old Gods.  The maddening chant in a language that Illidan didn't even know existed before he drank from that well.  A small price to pay for limitless power.  Green blood ran in small dribbles from Illidan's wounds.  Not enough to harm him yet, but definitely noticeable.

Illidan gave a wretched smirk and flew into the air.  If the boy wanted to play dirty, Illidan would play dirty.  Using his dark powers, Illidan summoned three green flames.  These flames twisted and melded, eventually becoming three corrupted Fire Hawks.  Once minions of Lord Magmaros and his Burning Legion.  Illidan corrupted them from the corrupter a long, long time ago.  When he battled the Burning Legion the second time.  During their attempted invasion of Ashenvale.  It earned him scorn.  He cared not.  He did it to protect his people; Illidan was not sorry.

Corrupted Fire Hawks
10,000/10,000
10,000/10,000
10,000/10,000
Corrupted Minions of Illidan
Former Minions of Magmaros' Burning Legion

Spoiler:

The demonic Fire Hawks, slightly armoured, boneless with only forms of green flame heard the beck and call of their master.  They heard his bidding, his voice in their head.  He commanded them.  He commanded them as Magmaros once had.  Magmaros was a long forgotten memory to them, however, as were the Old Gods Lord Magmaros served.  The beings Lord Magmaros and the other Elemental Dragon Lords were so easily corrupted by, so easily contorted by.  It brought the end to many Elemental Dragons, and madness to many others.

The Dragon Lords were the Old Gods' first line of defence.  Their private military.  But who knew just exactly how large their own forces of demons were.  The demons of Nippon, the demons of the Elemental Legions.  The Undead controlled by Susano'o.  They were but a fraction of what the Old Gods had up their sleeves.  How sad; the three greatest traitors in history, Susano'o, Magmaros and Illidan, all servants of the Old Gods without knowing that.  Without knowing that they worked together for the same goal, pitted against each other in a sick sense of team work to cause the most discord, and give the Old Gods more power.

More power with which to shatter their bonds, break their chains, and lower the veil between this world and the one wherein they were imprisoned since the dawn of time.  But that was not the point right now.  No.  Now was the time for attacks!  The Fire Hawks screeched something horrible and dashed at Aero, raking at him with their big, sharp, flaming claws.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier in Effect
Random number (1,5000) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed May 18, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next