Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_vote_lcapThe Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_voting_barThe Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_vote_lcapThe Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_voting_barThe Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) Empty
PostSubject: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Raijin leaned against the rocky wall of the canyon he was camping in. He camped himself by the side of a cliff face in the middle of the Vulmai Mountain Range. He was traveling, as usual, and today his travels had brought him deep into the Healed Lands, the former Elemental Kingdom. The Empire and Earth Kingdom poured billions of gold pieces into restoring this land after the mages of Ullondor destroyed it.

Millions died. Animals too; plants. The place was a dying scar for years after the war, until the Earth Kingdom leased it to the Empire, then life started to return to it. Now it was an even greater symbol of beauty than it was before. The sun was setting was Raijin supped on bread and pigeon stew. He laughed. Stupid birds never saw it coming. Raijin had to eat after all.

He lay down after he finished his bowl of stew and bread, and watched the sky turn from blue, to purple to a hazy orange, to a bleeding mess of water colours that merged into something new and unique. He loved twilight. That's why he loved being in the Spirit World. It was the Land of Perpetual Twilight. Always had been, since the dawn of time, and it was magnificent. Not just the sky, but the beautiful landscapes.

The real world just didn't compare. Raijin wished he could live in the Spirit World forever. He sighed again and rolled over. Then he reached for his blade as he saw two dark dots passing over in the sky. Friend or foe? He wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to give them the chance to surprise them. He was ready. Even if they didn't land. He was ready.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Zettai Tekina
Novice
Novice
Zettai Tekina

PostSubject: Re: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:12 pm

The breeze blew along the treeline and any loose textiles in a lazy, indecisive manner. The direction of the wind wouldn’t decide itself, but it was so gentle that it couldn’t bother even a mouse. Just as leaves were picked up and redistributed throughout the land, so too did Zettai float along the air currents. His trusty sky bison, Punk, watched with half-glazed eyes as birds and flying mammals played in the sky around them. Rubbing his fur in satisfaction at his behavior (not immediately chasing after anything squawking was a plus), Zettai directed him to begin his descent along a chasm’s mouth.

Glancing over at his current companion, Zettai bemused himself to watch a Flying Tiger snarl at the lemurs and giant insects that happened to fly too close. He had met both Aero and Ace a couple weeks ago, flying along the coast of the Fire Nation, and decided he could have worse companions for a time. Inviting the two to come with him and Punk on an expedition to find Guru Laghima’s Lost Amulet, an artifact said to hold the knowledge of ancient Air Bending techniques on it.

With his hair flowing neatly behind him, the beaded tips binding them from splaying, he could feel the world through the current. Closing his eyes and letting Punk guide them, he focused his breathing and began his search. He wasn’t quite sure what he was looking for, but he was sure he’d know when he found it. This technique had earned praise from his old mentor, Eldrid, when it had been successful in spotting artifacts before. He hoped this would be no different. Frowning, Zettai glanced over at Aero. ”I feel a disturbance in the force.” He murmured, using his Air Bending to project his voice cleanly to his companion without the need to shout.

Sending Punk into a dive, he released his grip from the Air Bison and continued his descent alone. Immediately in response to his fall, Punk brought his nose up and began to climb the skies again. This was a practiced maneuver. Rocketing toward the ground, Zettai began to rotate quickly, drawing in the wind around him before centering it in his hands (which were stretched to meet the ground). Moments before impact, he released the built up Air into a cushion that propelled him upwards. Performing a tight front flip, he landed gracefully on his feet.

Surveying his surroundings, Zettai scanned the canyon line in front of him, as well as the rocky plains on both sides of it, for the source of his disturbance. He still wasn’t entirely sure what led him to the ground, but there was something out of place in this land. Finally, it dawned on him, and the realization forced him to immediately plunge down the canyon side. It was a scent that had caught his attention, the scent of something that didn’t exist unless other people were around. It was the smell of cooking meat. Zettai would never admit it, but the smell of cooked meat drove him absolutely crazy.

”Where aaaaare youuuu, my tasty little morsel…” He hummed to himself, momentarily forgetting he had a companion and that he was specifically searching out other people. As he continued his extended descent, he began to rotate once more, intent on performing the same air cushion trick to save himself from the damage once he reached the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:41 pm

"Why is the air so warm and yet, no matter how hard i try, I feel nothing but the oh so cold feeling that is of air blowing in my face from the arctic that is the Northern Water Tribe." These are the thoughts Aero thinks as he looks beneath him at the moving ground. It wasn't but a few weeks ago that Aero was cast out of his house and told never to return. Why couldn't he just be who he wanted to be. Instead he feels like he is trapped in this world to live as this persona that he despises oh so much. Yet, Aero thinks that maybe had he just listened to his father and done what was asked that things would be better. Better for the both of them. Either way... it was to late now.

As Aero soared through the air he looked down at Ace who seemed tired and hungry. "I'm sorry, Zettai said this was the only way to get where we need to go the fastest." Aero hated treating Ace like nothing more than a ride to get places. He has always viewed him as family, like a brother that Aero never had. "Don't worry Ace, as soon as we land, I am going to find you the most amazing thing I can for you to eat." Ace looked at Aero with excitement in his eyes as they continued to follow Zettai.

Aero continued to think about what he had to do. At this point he was set on mastering his current element of Air to prove to his father despite what he wanted, that he wasn't worthless and even if one day Aero learned Light Bending, he knew what he was doing. Aero look at Zettai just as he started his descent. Aero followed Zettai down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 11:35 am

Fuck.  Air benders.  Not that Raijin hated Air benders, they were perfectly friendly and nice people!  It was just that often times they were rather...vocal about their beliefs on non-violence and vegetarianism.  There was an old adage in the Fire Nation in the days of old.  "How can you tell an vegetarian in a crowd?  Don't worry they'll tell you."  Air benders were much the same--in fact they were the butt of the joke.  But of course they had helped Raijin out many times when he traveled through their lands.  They fed him, clothed him, housed him and Raijin would loathe to not return the favour.

With a sigh he sheathed his blade as he saw the Air benders descend.  He was determined to be as prompt and hospitable as they were.  Despite not being as...well...having a verbal filter.  Raijin poured two bowls full with pigeon stew and placed some bread on the side on a wooden trencher.  They could dip it themselves if they felt so inclined.  Then Raijin sat himself by the fire and took a long, hard swig of the whiskey he kept in his flask.  It might be a long evening if they talked like regular Air benders.  He hoped not, but just in case he intended to not remember any of it--or was prepared to at least.

Some would call Raijin and alcoholic.  He preferred the term "Incredibly Lucid Dreamer."  A man who lives life with a different pair of goggles on.  He laughed at his clever quip and watched as the two Air benders descended.  One had a flying bison, the other a flying tiger.  He wondered if the tiger would get along with Raijin's Dragon of the Flame.  Something he earned through defending Ba Sing Se a few weeks back from Lord Magmaros and his Burning Legion of Fire Demons.  Right now he was traveling through the conquered Earth Kingdom gathering intelligence on the enemy.

The Order of the Seven Thorns had ransacked the nations simultaneous.  Royals and nobles fled.  The Game family of the Dark Nation and the Itaruki family of the Light Kingdom had been killed.  The Games were a mother and her infant son, barely out of diapers.  Their heads mounted atop the gates of the place they once called home.  Arlania Shir, one of the hosts for the tailed beasts was killed as well, her tailed beast rampaging off somewhere in the wilds of the Dark Nation.

The Itaruki family faced a similar fate.  The princess raped and murdered.  The prince tortured and slaughtered.  King John Itaruki; and old friend of Raijin's father's was killed as well.  Raijin didn't even want to think about the way he died.  It was too horrible for words.  Royals were dropping off everywhere; the world wasn't safe.  That is why everyone was safely hidden away at the Spirit King's Palace in the Shadow Lands, far from the reach of the Order.  Warriors of the Elements, the Avatar, the royalty and nobility who escaped, some soldiers from each nation, and a few Imperial citizens from Ember Island.  Plus a few friends; and of course the Jinchuriki.

Konoe was missing and Raijin had to bring him back at some point though.  He made a mental note to do that and then returned his mind to the present.  He was chosen as a because he knew the world like the back of his hand.  He spent three years traveling it alone and he knew a lot of secret ways in and around patrols, towns and traveler's checkpoints where he might be recognized.  Right now he was searching for the locations of the old Avatar Temple in the Healed Lands of the Southern Earth Kingdom.  Within it lay a secret that would help the Avatar and the Warriors on their quest against the Seven Thorns and their legions.

Soon the Air benders had touched down with their creatures.  "You may eat," said Raijin flatly pointing to the bowls by the fire, "I've prepared some food for you.  But the creatures will need to forage for themselves.  I do not have enough to feed them."  Raijin looked at the boy with the flying tiger.  "If your tiger is willing to wait a bit, perhaps he wouldn't mind sharing a deer or two with my dragon?  I hope he doesn't mind his meat slightly charred."

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zettai Tekina
Novice
Novice
Zettai Tekina

PostSubject: Re: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Bouncing onto his feet from the long drop, glass bottles clicked together on his back. He knew someone out here was cooking, and he was prepared to defend himself if they were hostile. The chakrams that sat bound together on his left hip almost seemed to hum in anticipation. But as the words escaped this stranger’s lips, Zettai immediately turned his attention to the food and pounced on it. Grabbing a hunk of bread, he turned to their benefactor and offered him a deep bow of gratitude before wiping the husk on the side of the bowl and scooping up a portion of broth.

He was scared to let the actual meat pass his lips, he didn't want to sacrifice his Humanity for Carnal Survival, but if someone else was eating it and he happened to taste the soup, that wasn't necessarily against his background. Savouring the spices introduced by the meat into the soup after popping it into his mouth, he chewed slowly before swallowing almost apologetically. ”Please excuse my rudeness.” Although he intended to keep speaking and explain himself, he couldn't resist taking another bite. Still, there was another Air Nomad with them, and Zettai didn't want to scare him. ”Thank you, Stranger. I very much appreciate a dip into Sinful Lake.” Clapping his hands in front of his face and bowing once more, Zettai moved himself to the other side of Aero in an attempt to keep himself away from the meaty broth left in his bowl.

While the stranger began a conversation with Aero, Zettai watched as Punk sniffed a particular bush over and over. Realizing it was most likely where the man dumped his scraps, Zettai whistled for Punk to come to him. As the bison yielded before him, he grabbed a tuft of fur from the back of his neck and pulled himself onto the creature’s back. ”We'll return in a few minutes. Punk here will need to find a very large field to graze in, or a massive Palm Tree. He loves the fronds.” Taking to the air with a calm “Yip Yip”, the boy and his bison rose to search for food. Although he was supposed to be searching for a treasure, his little flying furbaby had to eat too. And now that he had, it just wouldn't be fair to ask him to wait. ”Be back in ten!” Calling down, mostly for his companion to hear, they jetted off. Momentarily, he wondered if it was wise to leave Aero in the presence of this stranger, but passed the thought. Air Nomads, if nothing else, can run away.
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:39 pm

As Aero put both feet on the ground and Ace 4 feet. He was take aback by the voice that offered him food. As he turned around he look and there stood a man that seemed to have made a camp. Aero knew talking to strangers was something you are taught never to do as a kid but when it came to survival, you tend to forget a thing here and there.

"Oh uh, thank you so much" Aero sat down with Ace next to him and began to the stew offered to him. He figured the chunks in it were meat but he never really was one for his cultures rules and beliefs. Quietly as Aero sat there eating, the man asked him a question regarding Ace and a deer. Aero looked up at the man and over at Ace who seemed again kinda excited at the thought. "Sure, I guess he could wait for your dragon". Aero said this with a smile on his face knowing that someone else cared or atleast seemed to care about him and Ace.

Aero couldn't help but wonder though why this man was helping them from literally out of nowhere. They've never met before and yet he was treating them as if they'd known each other for years. How did he even know they were landing here? Was this all just coincidence or was he waiting for them. Despite this thinking Aero said nothing and sat in silence as he waited for what came next.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:22 am

Both travelers were Air Benders.  Raijin guessed right.  They ate happily.  Raijin was relieved when they didn't complain about the meat.  He supposed he should've given them more credit; plus, hunger was the best chef after all.  After a long trip, toe fungus with ear salve would taste good.  Well, perhaps that was an exaggeration but the point was still there.  One of the two travelers departed shortly after he finished eating, off to feed his bison.  Rajin understood.  

Sky Bison were herbivorous and ate their weight in food a day.  Raijin did not have any herbi-foods, unless the bison was interested in the sticks being used to hold up the cooking pot.  Even then Raijin doubted it was enough to keep a bison satiated.  To clean its teeth maybe, but not as a meal.  Raijin bade the stranger a temporary farewell, knowing he would be back.  He seemed to be traveling with the other one and his flying tiger.

Raijin's Dragon was back quickly.  The flaming beast was a recent gift.  One of the only non-corrupted An Elemental Dragon of the Flame..  It was now Raijin's personal mount, and one Raijin cared for with the utmost care.  The large, scaly, flaming beats returned, licking its scaly lips as he threw down two flaming, charred carcasses of what seemed to be deer at one point in their lives.  Though the heads were half missing and whatever was left had been burned and licked clean of fur.

The barbed tongues of dragons were meant for cleaning between their tough scales, for pulling the fur and feathers off their prey before they ate them, and for pulling every last bit of meat off the bones.  According to most dragon care professionals, while dragons could ingest fur and feathers, it gave them nasty heartburn, and the ticks and mites living in the fur and feathers of other animals could be invasive or harmful to their bodies if eaten.  Hence the roast, char, and lick clean method of hunting.

Raijin decided that dragons were just large, scaly cats with wings that could breath fire.  And devour a goat in one bite...coolest cat ever.  Raijin smirked as he amused himself with his thoughts.  Then he turned the boy and his wing'd tiger.  "Please feel free to enjoy," Raijin said to the tiger mainly, "Though if you're still hungry after your bread and stew, feel free to rip some off.  I'm sure dragon flame is more than a sufficient methods of cooking the meat."

Raijin chuckled a bit to himself then sat back down by the fire and drew his sword.  He pulled a few pins out and started to clean the blade from tip to tang.  He cleaned the blood from the cracks in the dismantled hilt to prevent rusting.  Raijin cleaned his blade once a day; right before bed.  Even if it didn't need it he did it.  It was his nightly ritual, and it was something he always did to keep himself sane, even after the most hectic of days.  There was always one hint of normalcy in his life this way.  A constant.  Something that didn't change.  Well, the blade and Mai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)   The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunkard and The Airbenders (Kouzai, Urufu and Aero)
Page 1 of 1