Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_vote_lcapThe Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_voting_barThe Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_vote_lcapThe Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_voting_barThe Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] Empty
PostSubject: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:03 am

The Menagerie of Rare Items and Curios
Month #2

Rarity Levels
Poor
Common
Uncommon
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Artifact
Heirloom

Item #1 - Custom Mystery Sword
What is It?: A sword made to order for one of your characters.  You choose the elemental that the Spiritum Steel blade will be specialized to channel.  Spiritum Steel can be tempered to better channel one element.  The rest of the weapon, look and such, will be chosen by me.  You can choose what type of weapon though.
Price: 500,000 Gold Pieces
Quantity Available: x1
Resale Value: None, this item cannot be resold.
Rarity: Artifact

Item #2 - Mystery Mount Loot Bag
What is It?: A collection of 5 random mounts from the Avatar RPG Revised Extended Universe.  These mounts will be of varying rarity and origin; so it's possible that while the rarity of the Loot Bag is Epic, the rarity of the mounts within could rand from Common to Heirloom rarity.
Quantity Available: x4
Price: 50,000
Rarity: Epic

Item #3 - Lord Magmaros Loot Bag
What is It?: A bag of loot that dropped from Lord Magmaros.  This loot is stuff that can only drop from Lord Magmaros, and does not include loot achieved from defeating him, such as the chance at a rare Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount or the title, "the Flamewarden".  
Quantity Available: x1
Price: 50,000

More items to come...

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:21 am

I'm buying one of the mount loot bags!
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Ooh, ooh! Can I have the Magmaros Loot bag?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Kouzai, respond with 5 rolls between 1 and 7. Loola do the same. That will decide the rarity of your items. I will announce what you've won tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:53 pm

Roll 1
Random number (1,7) :

Roll 2
Random number (1,7) :

Roll 3
Random number (1,7) :

Roll 4
Random number (1,7) :

Roll 5
Random number (1,7) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed May 11, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Random number (1,7) :

Random number (1,7) :

Random number (1,7) :

Random number (1,7) :

Random number (1,7) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 12:10 am

Here are the rarities of your items. You will get specific details tomorrow.

Kouzai
Item 1
Epic

Item 2
Artifact

Item 3
Uncommon

Item 4
Uncommon

Item 5
Epic

Loola
Item 1
Common

Item 2
Artifact

Item 3
Legendary

Item 4
Uncommon

Item 5
Common
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 5:58 pm

Here are your items Loola.  Kouzai you'll get yours in a bit.

Loola

Banner of the Burning Legion
Spoiler:
Name: Banner of the Burning legion
Classification: Item/Miscellaneous
Rarity: Common
Description:
A war banner of the Burning Legion.  Not much use except as a collectible, aesthetic item to carry your character around.  Can be sold for 1000 Gold Pieces, or upgraded for 1000 Gold Pieces into an aesthetic cape.

Magmaros's Armour Plating Shield
Spoiler:
Name: Magmaros's Armour Plating Shield
Classification: Item/Shield/Armour
Description:
A scale-armour plating, still red hot, torn from the body of Lord Magmaros.  After his first defeat at the hands of the Spiritborne, the Dragon Lords, the Elemental Spirits and the Gods, Magmaros was broken and shattered.  He ordered his minions to cover his body in Spiritum Steel plates so as to repair the damage.  The plates were attached to his body while still molten hot, so they would fuse to his injured skin like a second coat of scales.  These molten hot plates were then hammered into his body with large pins and nails to keep them on permanently.  This painful process drove the already corrupted Magmaros even crazier.  During the Second Invasion of the Burning Legion, known as the War of the Second Coalition or the Second Spirit War, part of Magmaros's armour was torn off by a recently released Illidan Fal'moria.  This piece of armour was lost to history after the war; until now.

Miniwing, "Envoy" of the Burning Legion
Spoiler:
Name: Miniwing
Classification: Pet/Companion
Rarity: Legendary
Description:
The self titled "Envoy of the Burning Legion."  Miniwing is the youngest hatchling of Lord Magmaros, known as Deathwing or Xaxas, and his mate, Sintharia.  He is not as strong as Nefarian the Blackwing, or as smart as his sister Onyxia the Doombringer, nor is he a bastion of destruction and doom as his father, Magmaros the Destroyer.  He is, however, incredibly cute, innocent, and very naive.  Wanting nothing more than to be like the rest of his family, Miniwing is mostly ignored by all but his mother, though tags along with his family in battles, even though he's not supposed to.  He will never grow larger than he is now, being the runt of the litter.  Which is saying a lot considering his father alone is capable of breaking the very earth to pieces with a single flap of his wings, and roasted Kyoshi Island to a black stain with a single burst of flame.

Necklace of the Stupid Dumb Luck
Spoiler:
Name: Necklace of the Stupid Dumb Luck
Classification: Item/Perk
Rarity: Uncommon
Description:
This necklace is cross-account, and is applied to all characters.  When a loot roll is initiated, it adds and extra 10% of your roll out of 100 to the value you rolled.  If you roll a 60, it'll be counted as a 66 instead.

Flaming Wooden Stick Sword
((Kay, so this on the fire))
Spoiler:
Name: Flaming Wooden Stick Sword
Classification: Item/Weapon/Sword
Rarity: Common
Description:
A flaming wooden stick sword.  It refuses to break, the fire refuses to go out and the wood doesn't actually burn away.  Huh...go figure.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Here are your mounts Kouzai.

Kouzai

The Crusader's War Phoenix
Spoiler:
Name: The Crusader's War Phoenix
Classification: Flying Mount
Description:
Born in the wilds of Ullondor, the Crusader's War Phoenix was brought back to the Six Nations and let wild in the former Fire Nation.  Thriving in the naturally warm and volcanic climate, the Grand Phoenix was bred for war.  Domesticated by the Empire, they were turned against their Ullondorian masters as mounts and war machines, burning villages and enemy encampments to the ground.  While many War Phoenixes were released into the wilds of the Fire Nation after the war, some nobles and the Imperial royal family maintained several as regal mounts with which to show off their status.  This is one such phoenix.

The Lifealope
Spoiler:
Name: The Lifealope
Classification: Ground Mount
Description:
No one is quote sure what it is.  Part elk/deer/antelope, part...something else.  Has three eyes, they glow.  All we know is it came from the deepest reaches of the Spirit World and it likes apples.  Lots and lots of apples.  Where it walks, grass and flowers sprout.  Don't even ask what happens when it poops.

The Ullondorian War Walrus
Spoiler:
Name: The Ullondorian War Walrus
Classification: Ground and Water Mount
Description:
A really poorly conceived idea.  Not one of the brightest.  Someone in the Water Tribe Coalition Army decided it would be a good idea to cover a bunch of walruses in heavy armour.  Give them tusk blades, and a nice big shield on their tale, and then ride them into battle.  Well...the Walruses were great...but they weren't very responsive.  Also very scared of explosions, and sharp pointy things.  Kind loud and smelly too so not even good for nightly water raids.  Slow on ground--but fast in the water so I guess that's a plus.  Use at your own risk.

A Riding Quail
Spoiler:
Name: Riding Quail
Classification: Ground Mount
Description:
These don't exist yet, so good luck!  They're uncommon, or they will be when they exist.  Enjoy!

Dragon of the Air Mount
Spoiler:
Name: Dragon of the Air Mount
Classification: Flying Mount
Description:
One of the Elemental Dragons from the Elemental Dragon Clans.  Unlike its brethren, these rideable Elemental Dragon Mounts, in this case specifically the Dragon of the Air Mount, was NOT corrupted like the rest of its clan or the ruling Dragon Lord.  While many Elemental Dragons were corrupted by the Old Gods, as the elements are weak and easy to bend, these ones escaped the purge and madness that followed the corrupted and fled into hiding.  Keeping mostly to themselves and away from humans and other life, except for its pray, these dragons roost on high mountain tops and fly above the clouds.  Their wingbeats create gusts of wind and lightning strikes.
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Id like that sword please!!! Air Element! (Can this be altered later aswell to add another element? If not its cool I still want Air)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]   The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Menagerie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #2 | May 2016 [EXPIRED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next