Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Riniri Kateta 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Riniri Kateta I_vote_lcapRiniri Kateta I_voting_barRiniri Kateta I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Riniri Kateta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Returner
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
The Returner

Riniri Kateta Empty
PostSubject: Riniri Kateta   Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:07 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Riniri Kateta
Birthplace: Some unnamed village in the middle of nowhere
Current Residence: Wherever his feet take him
Element: Fire

Pets: N/a

Weapons: N/a

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Autumn of 712 AO
Blood type: N/a
Hobbies: TBD
Quirks: TBD
Family: Dead
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: A thick mane of black curled locks, frames the pale scarred face of Riniri and falls to his shoulders.
Eyes: Of the two once bleak black eyes, only one retains its color, while the other wounded long ago has become milk colored and gray.
Height: 6' 3"
Clothes: Like a menace of the night, charcoal colored metal light armor envelopes his torso, legs, and arms, while a cloth cloak of darkness drapes around him.
Skin: Riniri carries a face that holds the burden of many foes who have fought him, most notably the mysterious scar that cuts through his face as a constant reminder that his life has not been a peaceful one. It is rough and course to the touch, and may even contain the heat that scourged his skin so long ago if one is close to him.
Body Type: Riniri, while well muscled, has an agile build. Athletic in nature, his body is built for speed and ferocity, not for strength and prolonged combat. The harder he works, seemingly the faster he gives up, though not without a fight.
Image:
Riniri Kateta 9l5iX6y

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A man personified by conflict and grief, Riniri is the lone wolf, burning with the desire for solace. Though short tempered, he attempts to restrain himself, though there is little he can do to stopping his emotional fuel from igniting into martial combat. Otherwise, his voice is shrouded in secrecy, unwilling or unable to speak of his origins or travels, darkness surrounds his fate. Attempting to befriend a man like Riniri, is like attempting to befriend the moon (though there is hope for him yet, after all, we know of at least one hero of the past who literally dated the moon...).

Personal Strengths:

- Indomitable will: No matter how many times one falls, it is the strength and will to get back up that truly define us. Riniri, has fallen many times in his life, and not once has he ever stayed fallen. There is a certain character about him, that demands he continue no matter what.

Personal Weaknesses:

- Secrecy: Either through guilt or pain, speaking of his past or who he really is, is out of the question. There is no trust between him and others, no understanding of their feelings for him. He will lie or omit the truth about himself indefinitely to protect himself from the suffering of his past life.
- Rage: The flame that burns twice as bright, lasts half as long. The pent up emotions within Riniri are of an immense size, and can be incredibly exhausted once opened up and unleashed upon the world. Provoking his rage is a danger to everyone around him, but most especially to himself.

Hamartia: ... "I can never let anyone know of this; let them know and I will throw myself off the edge of this world into the next"...

Personal Hero: TBD
Dreams and Ambitions: The world is dead to him. His dreams will never be realized, and his ambitions are impossible... so he sells his strength to realize the dreams and ambitions of others, while he rewards them with silent judgement and loathing.

- Athleticism
- Competition
- New Knowledge
- Justice
- The Truth (ironic, no?)

Dislikes:

- Inaction/Passiveness
- Authority
- Baseless Aggression
- Being played the fool
- Lies

Brief History: During the Ullondorian Crusade, in the Autumn of an armistice of 712 AO, there was a firebending warrior who loved a woman very much. He felt it was not his choice to join the world, but was compelled to defend the natural world... the only solution being to fight. Leaving the village, and his wife behind, there is only one legacy that remains of that unnamed warrior: Riniri Kateta.

Following the child's adolescent a tragedy occurred which claimed his mother, and banished him from his own village... exiled from unknowable secrets. Living on his own, with nothing but old worn armor, a cloak of shame, and unchecked fiery passion, the only work he could find in his condition became deplorable. Fighting others for money, sometimes ruining lives, just so that he could continue to live.

He is no hero. He will never be a hero.

But he'll be damned if the quest he is looking for, isn't noble: to fight for the dreams of others.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Riniri Kateta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riniri Kateta   Riniri Kateta I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:26 pm

TEACH ME HOW TO WRITE LIKE THAT, HOLY COW! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

APPROVED!!!!
Back to top Go down

Riniri Kateta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: