Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Renji Kage 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Renji Kage I_vote_lcapRenji Kage I_voting_barRenji Kage I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Renji Kage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renji Kage
Novice
Novice
Renji Kage

Renji Kage Empty
PostSubject: Renji Kage   Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:57 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Renji Kage
Birthplace: Earth kingdom
Current Residence: Southern Air temple
Element: Dark element
Pets: Shu, A large white wolf with soft white fur. He has yellow eyes and is feircly loyal to Renji. They met when he had first moved to the air temple and have grown up and trained together. Shu is a very powerful fighter and is around the size of a miniature horse. He is capable of being ridden and is very fast able to run at a full speed of 50 mph. Renji Kage Th?&id=HN.607992628849019755&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1(Optional. Detailed.)

Weapons: Renji weilds a medium black Ninjato, 32 inches total, 24 inch blade no guard with an 8 inch hilt. Comes with a sheath that is strapped to his back and two small kunai with rings at the end of the hilt the kunai are 7 inches long each.(Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: October 10(What day was your character born?)
Blood type: O+(Your character blood type)
Hobbies: Renji enjoys training in different styles of martial arts of all bending styles and incorporating the shadow bending into it.(Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: He usually has a kind demeanor but has been known o be mysterious.
Family:  Saruyoshi Shinjuku, the Dark lord.
Character Theme: The warrior(Disturbed)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Medium length black hair that is pulled back into a ponytail. Some strands fall loosely over his forehead.
Eyes: Normal sized black eyes. he has a scar over his right eye.
Height: 6'2"
Clothes: He wears a mesh undershirt with black training pants and wrapped black ninja shoes. over which he wears a heavy black hooded cloak that hides most of his face.
Skin: He has lightly tanned skin, it is smooth but hard from years of training.
Body Type: Well built, his years of training have given him a body that looks like it was chiseled out of marble.
Image:Renji Kage Older_10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Renji is a very kind but secretive boy, he is surprisingly willing to fight after being raised by the monks of the southern air temple. He does like to keep to himself mostly but he can open up once he gets to know someone. Talking about bending or martial arts would definitely be a topic that gets him talking and training is his favorite thing to do, he is often training.

Personal Strengths: resourceful, Martial arts expert, and He has an extremely fast reaction time honed from years living with the fastest bending monks in the world.
Personal Weaknesses: Very secretive and doesnt have too many friends, and not very skilled aside from martial arts and fighting.
Hamartia: He has a very hard time turning down a fight, even if he knows he could easily lose.
Personal Hero: Avatar Roku.
Dreams and Ambitions: Renji has always wanted to both explore the world, fight the strongest benders in the world, make a lot of friends, and claim his rightful place as Prince of the Dark nation.

Likes: Training, Bending, Learning new styles of martial arts, meeting strong people, and traveling.

Dislikes: People who are weak, those who can't defend themselves, those who use their power to control the weak, and arrogant people.

Brief History: Renji was born in the Earth kingdom when his father went on an extended trip and his mother became pregnant and couldn't leave until he was born, but then the enemies of his father began to seek him out to end the bloodline so he was sent away to live in the Southern Air temples and learn all he could about the various forms of martial arts and bending styles.
After around 15 years of training in mastering many forms of martial arts and training his own bending style he was allowed to roam the lands to learn as much as he could before he returned to his father to officially become the prince he was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Renji Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renji Kage   Renji Kage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Alright, first of all, you need staff permission before you can make your character of royal lineage, and even if you did have that permission, the person would probably be born in their respective nation. This means that the family needs to be edited as well.

Also, in order for somebody to ride a wolf, it would have to be massive with crazy strong back and leg muscles, and wolves just aren't built that way. After fixing this, make sure you fill out a pet application here.

I also noticed that you frequently left some of our parenthesis for creation in there, so if you could remove those, it helps us read the application easier.

More personality would be excellent. I request that you either write one more paragraph, or just a longer one. A paragraph is technically eight to ten sentences.

The history. I know it says brief, but again, a paragraph is 8-10 sentences. At the very least, two five sentence paragraphs would be acceptable. But you only have one sentence in each paragraph, which only counts when using dialogue. Your sentences can be broken apart with punctuation, and more detail is always encouraged.
Back to top Go down

Renji Kage
Page 1 of 1