Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_vote_lcapImportant Announcement: It's Official Guys I_voting_barImportant Announcement: It's Official Guys I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_vote_lcapImportant Announcement: It's Official Guys I_voting_barImportant Announcement: It's Official Guys I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Important Announcement: It's Official Guys

Go down 
+4
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Sara
Fire Lord Kouzai
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Important Announcement: It's Official Guys Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:14 am

Well, as I'm sure you all guessed, know, or heard, I liked loved the user Sammi for a while now.  Like, really really really bad v.v I had it bad.  Still do XD anyway, sorry for rambling, as you all know I tend to do this when I'm nervous.  But okay, here goes.

So with her permission, I've been asked to post an announcement of the happiest day of our lives currently :p Sammi and I are finally dating.  Have been for about a month, not without a few bumps though XD we've realized that we are each others' soul mates and are planning to be together forever.  Or until she feels she can't stand me anymore and finally kills me :p

So yeah...uh, thanks for the support guys XD The universe finally let me win.  And I'm going to hang on to this victory for every lifetime :p

I love her.  There, I said it.  I love her and she loves me, and I'm really happy.

Why do I tell you guys?  Cuz you're my family :p my Avatar Family.  Have been for 6 years, and although you're not the original group, or the original family, you're all family to me Smile and I wanted to share this really happy news with my family.

That and you'll all be at the wedding so we're making sure your schedules are clear XD so yeah, that's all!

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Eeeeeeee~!! I'm so happy for you guys! Very Happy Congratulations!! Oh my god! Even though I knew for the last little while xD to be fair, I'm always happy for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Kouzai, I think you're confused. No matter what happens, i'm going to kill you someday, or at least let you die in a building, set the building on fire, and then jump into the flames myself. It's my destiny, thought I can't say that I like it. IT WAS YOUR IDEA!

Also, part of me wants to say "but Uncle Kouzai, I thought you were going to be lonely and single forever!" But, seeing as I just said it, I feel there is no reason to repeat myself. Also, make sure you hire me to be your wedding DJ. Who better to be your DJ than some random kid from the middle of nowhere?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Unfortunately Loo, only the future Mrs. Kouzai Accardi has the right to kill me from now on :p it's kind of something I promised her. You're more than welcome to assist in the act though, but you'll have to ask her permission.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:16 am

If at least one of your children aren't named Ruto, Zelda, or Midna, i will haunt you.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:17 am

XD Zelda Clementine, happy?
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Everybody knows...

The Kouzai family is Immortal. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:29 am

Congratulations to you both. May you live very prosperous lives in the ways of your ancestors. I'm very happy for the both of you and am glad to see everything worked out well.

Blessed Be from your friend Bailey!
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:02 pm

IM HAPPY UR HAPPY KOUZAI. MAY YOU TWO LOVE FOREVER AND DIE TOGETHER AND BE BURIED IN THE SAME CEMETERY
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:37 am

(wow I'm late to this whole, "Hey, congrats!" thing)
BUTT...

Congratulations on the whole date thing, I'm glad your finding the best happiness in life and can share it with someone special. And I know I can be the biggest dipshi* ever, but I truly mean this,

IM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!

(and check your Skype :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: It's Official Guys   Important Announcement: It's Official Guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement: It's Official Guys
Page 1 of 1