Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Journey - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Journey - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Journey - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Journey - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Journey - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Journey - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Journey - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

The Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 pm

"They are mostly merchants. Seedy merchants. Merchants that will try to steal from you. Pirates. All we need form them is a food resupply. Then we'll be off once again..."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Ruko laughed. "Pirates? That's all? I expected a little more danger from you. No matter, we're getting close." Rokku stepped towards the edge of the boat inching closer and closer to the dock that lay before him.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Finally the trio reached the dock. "I must warn you, they are ruthless..." As they stepped onto the dock, he asked Ment to say, and guard the ship. "Are you ready, Rukko?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Rokku took off his jacket, the green satin vest only remained. As he set foot onto the dock he put the ball of marble back into his pocket, looked back and smiled. "I was just about to ask you the same thing." Ying ran up beside her master and obediently waited for him to move. Rokku moved further along the dock. "Hurry up, I'm waiting on you."
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

"Ok, lets go." They headed tward a nearby merchant. "Hello, may we purchase a watermellon?" Ena asked? He didnt reply. "Umm... okay, ill take that as a yes." He put down some money and took the watermellon. He didnt move. "Okay then.... what else?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Rokku looked at the strange merchant. He then walked up to the man, seeing a devilish look in his eye. "Look Ena, let's just get out of here, these guys are obviously looking for trouble." Rokku steered himself and his friend away from the merchant when all of a sudden the merchant took out a small knife and threw it with blinding accuracy. Ying, being the sensitive hearer that she was, let out a small yelp as it drew closer to its target, Rokku. Instinctively Rokku earth-bended a small shield-like wall to absorb the dagger's blow. Rokku started to laugh as he removed the dagger and disintegrated the wall of stone. He then turned to face the merchant, he seemed a little bit shaken up. "You know, if you really wanted to kill me, you would have better aim, and you would've used a sharper knife. Come on Ena, let's get out of here." The merchant just stood there dumbfounded along with a few inhabitants of the area. Ying jumped at her master's display of earth bending.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 am

"Okay, lets go to the next location. How long will the trip take, Ment?" Ment replied with a quiet murmur, that said, "Four days."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:04 am

Rokku began walking back towards the docks and the boat. He was proud of himself, he had defended himself against a common assassin just like his father had instructed him to. It was meager earthbending, he thought, it's not like he had raised the whole island up or sank it beneath the Earth's surface. "You know, that wasn't even the extent of my power, just thought I'd let you know. I wouldn't want you thinking that was actually a hard thing to do." Rokku arrived back at the dock, gently he placed his foot on the bow of the boat, carefully balancing for a smooth transition to the other side. He swung his foot forward and then proceeded to swing his other bare foot onto the small watercraft. Ying made it onto the boat in one leap, she shook the boat like a bit of thunder shakes the sky. Rokku then drew his sword, it's black blade glimmering in the moonlight. "It's a good thing I didn't have to use you my friend. Then they'd all be dead." He sheathed the Protector and started to medidate under the moonlight, Ying followed in suit.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Ena began to get the boat moving. "It's a long trip, guys, so get ready." The trio traveled until night. "Alright, let's get some rest. I'll take first watch."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Rokku nodded and started to make his way to one of the cabins on the small water vehicle. Ying was nodding off to sleep as well, but she insisted on working a shift taking watch. Rokku looked the young cub with much admiration for her spirit, but shook his head as she scooped her up in his arms. "I"m sorry little one, but it's too dangerous for you to be out here tonight. You're too easy a target right now. Plus, you need your rest more than any of us." Ying growled angrily, but eventually gave way to her owner. Rokku tucked her into her bed and then proceeded to grab a pillow, place it under his head and sleep by the door. He figured he would sleep for two or three hours and then go and wake Ena up. Just in case, Rokku drew his sword and the marble ball and layed it beside him, itching for the chance to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next