Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kazami Yukimo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kazami Yukimo I_vote_lcapKazami Yukimo I_voting_barKazami Yukimo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kazami Yukimo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazami Yumiko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kazami Yumiko

Kazami Yukimo Empty
PostSubject: Kazami Yukimo   Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:26 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Kazami Yukimo

Birthplace: Northern Air Temple

Current Residence: Eastern Air Temple

Occupation: Kazami is only 15 and paralyzed so she really doesn't have a job. Although, she will help out in the local bakeries from time to time. She spends most of her time practicing air bending.

Element: Air

Pets: Kazami has a pet dragonfly bunny spirit named Aria. Aria is a sky blue dragonfly bunny spirit that Kazami found when she was just 3 years old. Aria is female. She is one of the smaller spirits and is very playful and kind. She helps out Kazami with every day activities.
Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: December 5th, 721

Blood type: AB-

Hobbies: Cooking, air bending, singing, and playing with her pet Aria.

Quirks: Kazami is paralyzed from the waist down

Family: Dead.

Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Kazami has straight brown hair that goes down to mid-back. She wears her hair in a pony tail most of the time. She has bangs that goes around her cheaks framing her face.

Eyes: Kazami has brown eyes that are a pretty average size. Not really big and not small either. Some people would describe them as a little on the larger side though.
Height: 5'4

Clothes: She wears a yellow tank top with a red sash going across her right shoulder stitched with golden thread. She wears orange yoga pants that goes down to her knees with brown sandals that strap up her ankle. (Not really clothing but I don't know where else to put it. She's in a wheel chair due to her paralysis.)

Skin: She has smooth, slightly pale skin that doesn't even get too much tanner in summer.

Body Type: Kazami is a pretty slender girl. She is a little on the skinny side. Although she may be paralyzed, she gets plenty of excersise which maintains this body type.

Image:
Kazami Yukimo Z

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:
Kazami is a very honest person. She doesn't like lieing to people at all and she believes lieing only creates violence. She is also a very peaceful person, being an air bender who grew up under the influence of peace. Kazami is extremely loyal too. She would give her life to save a friend, a loved one, and even someone she just met that day. Dispite her disability, Kazami does her best to help out anyone in need. Whenever people are happy, she is happy. If someone is sad, she feels sad. Not being able to help or cheer somebody up is heart breaking to her. She believes that nobody should ever have to suffer sadness for she knows how it feels even in extreme cases like losing a family memeber. She definatly has a relation to that.

Personal Strengths:
Intelect
Honesty
Air Bending
Counceling
Creativity
Personal Weaknesses:
Mobility
Speed
Being really sensetive
Being shy
Hamartia: Personal Loyalty
Personal Hero: Her dicesed mother

Dreams and Ambitions: To one day walk again.

Playing with Aria
Music
Her friends
Helping others
All animals
Spirits

Dislikes:
Dishonesty
The Fire Nation
Lightning
Thunder storms
Polluting factories

Brief HISTORY:
Kazami ran towards her mother cradeling a small spirit that she found lying on the ground sleeping. There were no other spirits around so she decided to pick it up and show her mother who was good in healing just in case it was injured. She said, "Look what I found! Do you think it's hurt?" Her mother turned around and looked into the girl's arms. "Kazami, I don't see anything." "It's a bunny!" Her mother laughed and thought her daughter was just playing a game so she went along with it. "This bunny looks fine sweetie, how about you keep it?" "Really mom?" the girl said excitedly. "Yes really. Now go along and play with it." Eventually the spirit woke up and Kazami started to play with it. After about an hour of playing with the friendly spirit a sound of thunder came. Kazami recalled that thunder was just a sign of a storm coming. A storm that would bring rain which would water the crops which would keep us alive. She  knew that rain would be coming soon so she grabbed the spirit and ran inside before any rain started. The little girl waited by the window of her house to watch the first raindrops fall but nothing was happening. She frowned and went outside. She looked back to make sure that her spirit friend was following. After turning a corner she felt heat and saw people in masks wearing red and black armor. One person did a movement with their arms and a blue substance wrapped around them. It was lightning. The stranger pointed his fingers right in front of him. As the lightning left, there was a clash of thunder. Kazami quickly looked to see what happened. Someone was lying on the floor in front of the stranger who summoned lightning. Smoke was coming out of the unconsious person's chest. The girl ran to find her mom. Her mother embraced her and told her that bad people were here and that she was glad she was alright. The familiar heat started to creep into her house. She felt this same heat when she saw the lightning man. Fightened, Kazami put her head in her mother's lap hoping that would provide some protection. She heard her door open. Kazami turned her head to find the strange armored men at her doorway. She shreiked and ran for her room. As she went upstairs she looked back and saw her mother using air bending to try to fend off the horrible strangers. She viewed this as an act of heroism. Kazami heard her mom scream. She darted for her room and slammed her door and hid in her bed. A man entered her room and eyed the small girl curled up in the bed. Hearing him enter, Kazami started to get out and make for the window but before she could make it there was a sharp pain in her back. She heard the sound of thunder and then there was blackness. She woke up in a bed not being able to feel her legs in a whole nother temple. At least the spirit was with her, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kazami Yukimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazami Yukimo   Kazami Yukimo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Approved! Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kazami Yukimo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: