Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Visitor - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Visitor - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Visitor - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Visitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm

"Fyre?" said a voice. Kouzai walked from around the corner "Ah, Tsukiyomi, you've brought our guest" he said "Good, actually, Tsukiyomi come with us, I want to talk to you too"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Fyre smiled and bowed to the Fire Lord, but felt a twinge of anger, and fright. Why did Tsukiyomi need to come? She could not, would not talk about Pyro infront of him. However she followed the Fire Lord and kept her doubts to herself.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Kouzai looked at Fyre as they entered the throne room. "As I'm sure you know, I've called you here to talk to you about...your talents...I've decided to give you some protection...even you alone cannot defend yourself from determined enemies willing to risk everything to capture you....I've decided to place you under the protection of my kids, they are well trained....they will take care of you....Tsukiyomi will lead the protection efforts, wont you son?" Tsukiyomi nodded "Yes father" he said.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Fyre kept her face calm. "Alright, fair enough," she said. Inside she was boiling with rage. If she had known that it would come to this, she wouldn't have come. She thought that they were going to talk about how to get Pyro OUT of her! Now it turns out that the Fire Lord wants to use her! He's using you, I told you this would happen. Fyre had to agree with Pyro this time. She so desperatly wanted to live her own life, she was planning to visit the Dark Nation Temple to release Pyro, but now this?! A guard?! It angered her more than she thought capable. The exit isn't that far from here. If you run fast you can make it. No, I need to save face, she thought. She stayed in the room and waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm

"These guards will be in effect until we can complete our deal....once we find a way to....tone down these powers, we will alert you, but I fear that in the mean time, people will attack you....looking for this power....it is a power that was never meant to be set upon the world...if we can find a way to remove it, and kill it....without hurting you of course....we will let you know...untill then you are welcomed to come and go as you please" said the Fire Lord.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Kill it? The last thing she wanted to do was kill Pyro. And was she the only one who knew about the demon temple? Looked like it. She thought at least the Fire Lord would know.... And people would attack her? No one knew about Pyro except her parents and him! Unless her parents let something slip, but it shouldn't have traveled that fast. Or that much. From the sound of it half the nation knew. She didn't say anything in fear of bursting with rage, but nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm

"I know this must be confusing to you....but I will explain everything in due time....but not here, this isn't the place" said Kouzai "Now, Tsukiyomi, please show her to her room, I'm sure she is tried from the trip." Tsukiyomi nodded and walked out of the throne room "What's this power that everyone's after anyway?" he asked "Sasuno'o said it was something that could destroy nations."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Fyre's hair stood up on end. Stay here?! NO! She need to get out. Now. "That's none of your business," she snapped at Tsukiyomi. She turned to the Fire Lord before he left sight. "Thank you for your hospitality but I really must protest. I don't think staying here is for the best."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm

"Very well, but whether you stay or not, my children will still be guarding you...untill our transaction is complete....I will send a letter once you're settled...and good luck" said Kouzai "And beware the power that lurks within....it could be your end....Tsukiyomi...take care of her, I'll send your brother and sister soon." Tsukiyomi nodded again "So where too Fyre?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Tatsu for now. It's closest to the Dark Nation. "Tatsu," Fyre said as they left the grounds. "For now." She looked at Tsukiyomi. "Should we walk there or do you have a better means of transportation?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Visitor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next