Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jacob Kenton 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jacob Kenton I_vote_lcapJacob Kenton I_voting_barJacob Kenton I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jacob Kenton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega Lucario
Novice
Novice
Mega Lucario

Jacob Kenton Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Kenton   Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:26 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Jacob Kenton
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Kyoshi Island
Element: Water/ice

Pets: none

Weapons: His primary weapon is a long staff with a large hammer on the end. The hammer is made of stone, so it is quite heavy. Because of this, there are two padded handholds on the staff: One about halfway down, the other 3/4 of the way to the top.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 31
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Ice carving
Quirks: He is an insomniac
Family: Father: Justin Kenton    Mother: Sherie Kenton
Character Theme: Fireflies (Owl City)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His hair is a dark brown. He has let it grow a little, and he had it pulled back in a "warriors wolf tail" in the back, letting the hair by his face fall freely.
Eyes: His eyes are a dark brown, and average size and shape, with a tired look in them.
Height: 6'6"
Clothes: A dark blue shirt that, at his waist, divides into  flaps, each extending to about halfway down his thighs, one in front, and one in back. This shirt is lined with fur. It has long sleeves of a slightly lighter color that go to his elbows, where they are tied off at his gloves. He has a small poncho like cover that matches the main part of the shirt draped over the top, also lined with fur, that reaches about to his stomach. There is a water tribe symbol on his chest and arms. He wears dark blue pants and brown boots.  
Skin: He has smooth skin, the darker shade commonly seen among the water tribes
Body Type: He is well muscled, but not so much that he is a beast.
Image: None

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: On the outside, he seems like an average teenager. He always helps out around the house, goes to school, pretty much falling into a monotonous life. He has plenty of friends, and is kind-hearted. He helps people in need all the time, especially children. But deep down, there is more to him than meets the eye.

From his childhood, Jacob felt a longing for adventure. He hid the fact from everyone, even his family, but he desperately wanted to leave. Who would want to live in a frozen wasteland their who life? He wanted to go places, see new things, explore the huge world that he lived in. But how was he supposed to do it?

Personal Strengths: Bending, making people laugh
Personal Weaknesses: Threats against his family, losing too much sleep (which happens often)
Hamartia: He can never remember anyone's names
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: To one day leave the south and see the rest of the world

Dislikes: New moon, being unarmed, being told that something is impossible, losing sleep, skipping a meal

Brief History: Jacob grew up with a fairly normal life. He had a good home, good family, good school, good friends. But he longed for something greater, some adventure, something different from the monotony that defined his lifestyle. But how would he find an opportunity to change his life? Little did he know, that opportunity was right around the corner.

Jacob was looking forward to enlisting in the water tribe navy when he turned 18. He hoped that he would be able to see more than just ice and snow. His parents would never let him. He could enlist sooner, but he would need parent consent, and they wouldn't let their only child go off to war. So he waited until he reached the age of legal adulthood, when he could finally leave home and see the world.

As he walked home from school one day, he noticed that something felt different. It felt warmer than usual. The closer he got to his home, which was on the coastline, the warmer it felt. He walked over a rise to see a navy ship there, with a familiar red flag billowing in the wind. He scowled. They were pirates, renegades from the fire nation who went about the globe, burning down villages. The burning had already started. It didn't take much effort, most of the homes were made of ice, so they just melted. There was a group of water benders by the ship, trying their hardest to stop it from hurling any more fireballs into the town. Jacob ran for the boat. He watched as a catapult's trajectory went awry, and it hurled a flaming rock into the sky, which then landed right on top of the water benders.

Jacob ran faster. Most of his village was burning behind him. He tripped over something dropped by one of the water benders-a hammer at the end of a long staff. He picked it up and used his water bending to board the ship.

A few of the pirates started laughing. "This boy is going to fight us? This'll be easy," one said. They each drew curved blades, but Jacob had the longer reach. He plowed his way through a few until he reached the catapult and disabled it. He ran through the pirates, who by now knew not to get within range of the hammer. He stood in the middle, rage evident on his face. "Get of, all of you, now!" he yelled. Reluctantly, each of the pirates dove overboard, swimming to the shore. Jacob used his bending to pull the ship into the water.

After a few weeks, he finally reached Kyoshi island, where he stopped and decided to stay, at least temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Jacob Kenton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Kenton   Jacob Kenton I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Jacob Kenton
Page 1 of 1