Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Khrone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Khrone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Khrone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Khrone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Khrone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Khrone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Khrone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Khrone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Khrone I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Khrone 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Khrone I_vote_lcapKhrone I_voting_barKhrone I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Khrone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrone
Novice
Novice
Khrone

Khrone Empty
PostSubject: Khrone   Khrone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:04 am

|BASICS|
Name: Khrone Valor
Birthplace: Kyoshi Island
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Element: Water, Ice, Blood.

Pets: None

Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 1 March
Blood type: AB
Hobbies: Singing / Teaching / Surfing
Quirks: She doesn't act at all lady like, she often picks her ears and scratches inappropriate areas out in public, you can even find her burping without excusing herself.
Family: Aria Valor (mother) - Deceased / Hermes Valor (father) - MIA / Aidan Valor (younger brother) - living with Khrone / Soarn Bergis (ex-fiance) - Deceased.
Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bxz_fgbwuk&index=9&list=FLYraI0ofAsjHtr3_siFIavw

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Khrone's hair is a dark blue with a lighter streak through the center of it that is generally styled into a fringe at the front and spiked outward on the sides. The back of her hair however is the longest of all and is the same color as her streak, reaching down to just above her ankles.
Eyes: Khrone's eyes are of a normal size and a grey-ish blue color.
Height: 1.63m
Clothes: When just around her own home or teaching her bending class, Khrone can generally be found wearing long, dark blue skinny jeans and a white tank top, accompanied by a simple pair of ballet flats. However, during combat, Khrone is usually seen wearing a full leather outfit that is black and a one piece item. This allows her for more slick movements as if it was just a second pair of skin and although she may not need it, it helps her during freezing temperatures and stops her from hyperventilating.
Skin: Khrone's skin is beautifully smooth with almost no blemishes except for the slight scar on her right shoulder.
Body Type: Khrone has a fit woman's appearance, something of a swimmer's body and not at all out of shape. Her curves are perfectly situated and she is often referred to as being flawless.
Image:Khrone Assassin_girl_by_layerx3-d62yhy8

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Khrone isn't you average woman at all, in fact she acts more like a male than a female. You will never catch her wearing a dress or skirt and is generally found wearing more tight fitting clothing for enhancing her movements. She has a rather serious attitude, some say that her exterior is almost as cold as her heart, she doesn't care for feelings and emotions and will simply disregard one's issues because she does not wish to deal with, but also because she doesn't know how. Since losing her fiance she has been rather emotionally disconnected and is now very much a like a drill sergeant and many of those who take her classes drop out before she even has a chance to fail them... Though she is known as one of the greatest water bending teachers. Because she is emotionally detached, insults and gossip do not phase her. Her focus is generally unwavering and some fear her self-control.

Personal Strengths: Focused beyond compare / Mastered water and ice bending at age 15 / Skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Personal Weaknesses: Unemotional and detached from everyone / Doesn't know when to quit / Terrified of animals / Doesn't trust anyone / Short temper / Gets drunk easily. / Over works herself to the point of fatigue.
Hamartia: Khrone's major flaw is that she tends to over work herself, constantly training to not only better herself but to keep herself in shape and in doing so causes terrible fatigue to the point where she puts her own life at risk.
Personal Hero: Hermes Valor, Khrone's Father and Water Bending Teacher.
Dreams and Ambitions: Khrone not only wishes to own the largest water bending school in the world but wishes that some day she will be able to train the Avatar, in hopes that her lessons would be of use to someone.

Likes: Training / Swimming / Singing / Beaches / Leopard Seal Jerky

Dislikes: Animals / Slack-offs / Complaints and Cry Babies / Fire Benders / Authorities

Brief History: Khrone was born and raised in the Northern Water Tribe by her mother Aria who was a teacher at the Healing Huts and her father Hermes who was the teacher at the Water Bending school. Aidan, Khrone's brother was born six years after her and the two of them were quite close... When Khrone was roughly 14 years old, an unknown assassin attempted to kill the leader of the Northern Water Tribe but Khrone's mother stepped in and was killed instead. Enraged, Khrone's father set out in search of the man that killed his wife and since Khrone was almost a Master of water bending by this stage, he left the school to her until he returned... Unfortunately he never returned and Khrone was left look after not only her brother but the school as well. When Khrone had just turned 16 she met Soarn and the two of them hit it off immediately, only to be destined to wed three months later.
A week before the wedding, Soarn had set out on a fishing trip in the Earth Kingdom and was to return a few days before the wedding, only he never returned. It was a week after the wedding was supposed to take place that Khrone found out that Soarn was killed by a rogue fire bender and it was this news that caused Khrone to change in personality. She changed from her usual happy and caring self to the more cold and serious one we know today. Since then, Khrone has trained and taught other water benders, basically taking after her father and over the years has become a very powerful Master of water bending. For the last year, Khrone has been training herself in the art of Blood bending and seems to have picked it up rather quickly.

Last edited by Khrone on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Khrone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrone   Khrone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 pm

I will approve it, but blood bending is currently being limited. It's a sort of special skill at the moment that can be earned as prizes during tournaments and give aways, or through application to the admins. For now it's approved, but without blood bending. Once you edit that you can start rping but the approvl is being given now.

I'll get back to you on the blood bending at a later date, though I make no promises. I'm going to speak to the other admins. I'll leave the topic unlocked until a decision is reached.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Khrone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrone   Khrone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 pm

We shall allow blood bending.
Back to top Go down
Khrone
Novice
Novice
Khrone

Khrone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrone   Khrone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Oh thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Btw, I like your signature with Charizard and Godzilla lol
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Khrone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrone   Khrone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Not a problem Smile and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Khrone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrone   Khrone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khrone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum