Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_vote_lcapMusai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_voting_barMusai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_vote_lcapMusai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_voting_barMusai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts.   Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. 198883__halloween-geisha_p

|BASICS|
Name: Musai
Birthplace: Eastern Nippon.
Current Residence: Spirit World, anywhere where art and craft is taking place.
Occupation: Minor Spirit of Crafts and Arts; Patroness of Craftsman and Craftswoman; Patroness of Artists; Patroness of Forge.
Element: None.

Pets: None.

Weapons: None.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday:
Blood type:
Hobbies: Creating new useful instruments; Painting.
Quirks: She loves giving life to her paintings.
Family:
Azret- He is Musai's husband.
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She have brown-redish long hair, going down to her back. It is really curly.
Eyes: She have brown eyes.
Height: 5'7
Clothes: She wears a green kimono, with a decoration in her shoulders and wears a crown that also forms part of her hair style. See picture.
Skin: She have white and soft skin.
Body Type: She doesn't really care about her body, but she has a normal body type.
Image: (Sorry I couldn't put the photo in spoiler, it didn't work)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Musai is very calm and humble. She loves creating new things and does all kinds of arts(dancing, literature, music, etc.), although painting is her favourite. She is known for her patience and as the source of inspiration, she has to project positive aspects. She can be very short tempered sometimes, since she literally destroy anybody who disrespects art in any form.
Personal Strengths:
-Worship by crafting and doing arts.
Personal Weaknesses:
-Lack of arts or craft.
For example, at times of war, people don't have time to do any sort of art, so because the rate of people doing arts lessen, she'll become weaker. Although the craft of weapon increases and she'll gain an amount of power. In times of war, she becomes a war deity.
Hamartia: Short-tempered.
Personal Hero: None.
Dreams and Ambitions: To become a mayor Spirit.

-Literature
-Music
-Painting

Dislikes:
-Sports: she hates when people give sports more importance than arts.
-People who doesn't appreciate the arts.

Brief History:

It was she who taught the first humans how to craft. She helped them invent the first vital instruments and also weapons. First, she created the spear for them to hunt(Laedaela then taught them how to hunt). Then, she crafted the first instruments for agriculture. Through time Musai served as inspiration for humanity to create. It is she who gives you the ability to craft.

In one myth, an old man refuses to acknowledge that his skills at forging were given by Musai and even said that his skills were better. Musai angrily asked him into a contest to see which skills were better. Whoever made the most beautiful and powerful golden sword will win. In the end, both forge amazing swords but Musai's sword is selected as the winner by the whole town. "You're sword is good, but not enough to save your life" Musai said as she chopped his head off.

Musai is the Minor Spirit of the Arts. She invented all kinds of arts: visual art, literature, theater, music, architecture and dance. In sacred dances she was given a portion of the sacrifices.  She taught the first humans how to communicate. First through paintings and then languages arose.

In one myth, one woman brags that her painting is better and even claims that she should be the Minor Spirit of Arts instead of Musai. One day, while the woman is painting, Musai appears behind her and pushes her into her painting and she gets trapped inside of it for eternity. Other versions of the myths say Musai painted dogs and they came to live and tore the woman into pieces.

Musai married Azret a few thousand years ago, though how they met wasn't so romantic. It all started when Azret cursed one of Musai's priestess with bad luck with no reason at all. Musai visited him in the clouds, where Azret lives, and told him to uncurse her but he refused and instead mocked her because she was a Minor Spirit. She came back to the Spirit World and took 50 years to finish the most amazing painting she have ever made. She returned to the clouds and showed him her painting. Azret in tears decided to uncurse her priestess but she was already dead(Musai did take long to finish her painting....). Days passed and soon she forgot about her priestess, but the way Azret enjoyed her painting stayed in her mind. Azret was also still amazed by Musai's painting, and soon they fell in love and got married.

(Silly story, I know right. Just tried to make the myths like real myths sound like)

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts.   Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts.   Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks, I'll post the next one soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts.   Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musai, Minor Spirit of Crafts and the Arts.
Page 1 of 1