Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vayu Jimo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vayu Jimo I_vote_lcapVayu Jimo I_voting_barVayu Jimo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vayu Jimo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Vayu Jimo Empty
PostSubject: Vayu Jimo   Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 am

|BASICS|
Name: Vayu Jimo (First > Last)
Birthplace: Eastern Air Temple
Current Residence: Nomad
Element: Air

Pets: N/A

Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: December 16th
Blood type: o-
Hobbies: Grasswhistling; Airjumping (airbender sport I made up, because.) ; reading scripts from nations philosophical text.
Quirks: Left eye is white with a scar descending across it from mid forehead to cheek bone; Unique outlook for airbender.
Family: Family renounced.
Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSUFElwbM5c

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Thick black hair pulled back into a short bun at the back of his head just above where the skull meets the nape of the neck. His hair has a thick grey streak running through it starting at the front right temple running back to the neck (when in a bun it shows as two white stripes within the bun). While his hair is down it is long and unkempt often straying everywhere, even over his face.
Eyes: Slighty large eyes: his right hand eye color: green; his left hand eye color: a piercing white.
Height: 5'8"
Clothes: A large red cloak with a cloud design that hangs from his shoulders covering tightly wrapped orange length of cloth which covers his torso; around his neck is an out of place blue scarf which covers the lower half of his face, it's edges which reach down to his hips dangling in the wind frequently: are frayed, and just above the fraying is a chinese symbol for "wanderer." His pants are slightly loose red silken pants with the same cloud design as his cloak, and his pants are held up by a thick sash that appears to be same material as his makeshift tunic bindings. His left forearm is covered in a metal armguard with a protector attachment covering the back of his left hand. He wears old fashioned wooden sandals on his feet with woven thongs.
Skin: His skin is rough and course, darkened by the sun in addition to his naturally dark color.
Body Type: A muscular build where the majority of his built up physique is in his leg muscles and core (abdominal muscles in particular).
Image:
N/A

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

Personal Strengths: Adept airbender and weaponsmaster; well trained huntsman, giving him tracking skills-- even with people; Strong willed; can go without sleep for long periods of time (days)
Personal Weaknesses: Sense of abandonment-detatchment; often prefers to do things alone regardless of danger; is a a bit self-righteous in his philosophies.  
Hamartia: He is arrogant and often unbound, sometimes reckless: to the point of ignoring his surroundings.
Personal Hero: Nidya The Unbound (NPC), the first airbender to master several "impossible" airbending techniques such as "weightlessness."
Dreams and Ambitions: He wishes to change the order of the air nation by turning it on it's head entirely, and to become "unbound."

Likes: Training and deep meditation; Airjumping and various extreme sports; Pushing the limits; cabbage soup; long walks through nature (mostly the isolation of it).

Dislikes: The current order of the Air Nations; underachievement; incredibly large crowds especially in cities; boar stew and teriyaki; most large governments within the world.

Brief History: Born in the Eastern Air temple to two air nomads: Vayu had not displayed any ability to airbend as a child, but still studied the air nomads history and tales diligently as well as perform numerous airbending exercises and meditation rituals. Unlike other residents of the air temple he displayed a knack for armed combat and hunting, he was secretly fascinated with these concepts and often would sneak off to practice hunting below the clouds and honing his combat skills with the help of his fellow air nomad Fei Su. At the dawn of his 12th birthday Vayu's vast memory and collected knowledge of airbender history and lore as well as his skill with armaments landed him in a position as the head scholar and guardian of the texts for the Eastern air temple: the largest sum of written air nation history at the time. Making him among the youngest Head scholars in history.
During his time as the Head Scholar he was given exclusive access to texts that the air nomad's leaders would rather keep out of sight from the rest of the airbenders as they were considered "Heretical" and "harmful to the airbending lifestyle:" the Hidden Archive. Soon, Vayu's thirst for knowledge would overcome him and lead him to begin reading the forbidden texts during his time in the library. Pining over the Hidden archive's treasure trove of knowledge and ideas that he'd never even considered, the seeds of doubt were planted within Vayu. Vayu's mind was corrupted and enlightened by these thoughts of the ancient monks, that the new order of the monk brought shame and disgrace to the name of "Air nomad." So in solitude and shadow Vayu began to dive deeper into the texts and his new philosophies increasing the gap between him and the other nomads.
By his 14th birthday, Vayu was revealed to be a "Late bloomer" and developed airbending powers, and quickly exceeded people in his age group thanks to his diligent studies of airbending as well as his knowledge of the forbidden texts, but Vayu had seen this as a sign that the world was also ready for great change. In secret Vayu and Fei began recruiting acolytes in secret teaching them what Vayu had gathered during his time in the Hidden Archive. Their reach and influence even spread to the other temples, corrupting many.
One year passed since his airbending manifested and he had already become a master thanks to his studies. On the day of his tattoo ceremony before receiving the rite. He stopped the master speaking at the time and began questioning him. The masters muscles cringed at Vayu's words and asked him where his strange line of questioning was forged. He brazenly stood against them and proclaimed he had delved into the forbidden wisdom and been "enlightened" by their teachings, and that he had come to bring down the Air nation and rebuild it. Calling to his acolytes he signaled their attack. The masters look on in disbelief, but when he arose began performing airbending feats that had been lost to the ages in the forbidden texts they rose to fight against his coup. With his sword drawn Vayu cut through the monks alongside his acolytes. Mouthing off to his former teachers how ignorant they were, but they deafened themselves to his words.
After a week of fighting and his small force trying to siege the air temple, they were overcome. Airbending masters from many temples had arrived to fight to defend their ways. Despite an attempted stage to sabotage any means of transport between the temples by the other acolytes across the nomad territories: they had arrived in full support of their eastern brothers Vayu's forces were restrained and banished from the Air nation.
Many of Vayu's followers who were caught abandoned hope in his cause and went to lead new lives. Some tried to plead to return to the air nation; others became bandits; but a small circle stayed with Vayu still believing in his cause. Fei and several others joined him in their exile and devised a new plan to change the wind's current.
The group was small in numbers and outcasts, so they needed to rebuild their lives outside the Air nation and gather followers. The group then dubbed themselves "The Kalki" and Vayu took upon his new, current name. Dispersing into anonymity leading seemingly normal lives. Vayu went  to the Southern water tribe on a sailing ship he worked for for a year in exchange for passage and currency. One he arrived at the territories he worked in the tundra as a deep hunter for trade. Becoming quite well known for his swift and yielding trips for big game. After meeting some like-minded individuals who would become his professional hunting force he began informing them of his ideals and philosophies, demonstrating his unique airbending styles. After a year spent assuring no traitors would be left in their midst Vayu took a small sum of gold and left the rest to his new southern water tribe acolytes so that they may continue business as usual while he searched the world for more supporters in exile. Taking a cruiser to the southern fire nations. There he became a hunter once more, but finding that the country had less of need for hunting animals and more of need for hunting men he decided to reapply himself. Searching out bountys and assassination orders he found a few diamonds in the rough worthy of his teachings. He spread his influence, but eventually had to leave his acolytes in slumber until his next orders. Traveling to the earth kingdom Vayu scoured the lands constantly returning to a life as a hunter of beasts. For a while he took refuge in a Dojo long abandoned by it's earthbending masters in the high mountains.
Once he had acquired enough stock to sell in town he went to a nearby town selling all he had but his clothes. Taking the profit he ventured to a small town in the less inhabited part of the earth kingdom where he started a life, waiting and watching for a chance to strike back at the air nomads.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Vayu Jimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayu Jimo   Vayu Jimo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Complete
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General