Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_vote_lcapKnight, Servant of the Spirit King I_voting_barKnight, Servant of the Spirit King I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_vote_lcapKnight, Servant of the Spirit King I_voting_barKnight, Servant of the Spirit King I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Knight, Servant of the Spirit King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Knight, Servant of the Spirit King Empty
PostSubject: Knight, Servant of the Spirit King   Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:53 am

|BASICS|
Name: Knight
Birthplace: Owlan's Fireplace.
Current Residence: Owlan's Palace
Element: N/A

Weapons: Found here.

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Sitting around, waiting for a command.
Family: N/A
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has black hair, that goes down to just below his ears.
Eyes: Purple. Yes, purple. Being born from someone's blood does weird things to you.
Height: 5”10
Clothes: Never, ever takes off his suit of armor.
Skin: Smooth, pale skin. When zombified, it simply appears rotten and brown.
Body Type: Thin
Image:
Knight, Servant of the Spirit King Dark_s10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Knight is what most would call “The strong, silent type”. He's rather stoic, and rarely speaks, even when spoken to, preferring to communicate through body language. He purposely keeps his face hidden, for times when he must venture out into the world without his humanity, so as to not be recognized. He generally avoids trying to make friends, though is not unkind. Generally, when asked to do something, he'll divert from his immediate destination, to accomplish this new goal, unless his overall goal is something urgent.

Personal Strengths:

• Patient
  • Psuedo-Immortal
  • Excellent at adapting to situations (sometimes after a death or two).
  • Nimble

Personal Weaknesses:

• Ignores Social Cues (Not because he does not detect them, but simply because he does not care.)
  • Can still feel pain.
  • Cannot swim.
  • Cannot increase his Chi pool.
  • Single-minded toward whatever task he is given.

Hamartia: Ignores social cues (such as “It's impolite to stab people's dogs, even if the dog started it.”), often resulting in unanticipated trouble.
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: To fulfill the wishes of those around him.

Brief History: Spirit King Raiden, several years after the creation of the fusion regiment, tested a theory he had developed. Drops of his blood had been animated, and had become immortal demi-humans. The question was, was it his own spiritual abilities that had truly given life to what the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi had animated, or was it the sword itself? Perhaps the sword acted as an amplifier, for existing spiritual abilities? What about it could not just reanimate a body, or a soul, but create a new being entirely?

There was one way to find out.

Raiden, his curiosity burning, cut his hand, yet again, on the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi. However, he did not allow the drop to simply fall, left to its own devices, but instead plunged the blood-soaked blade into one of the logs in his fireplace. The results were instantaneous- the log began to gather ash, and the fire seemed to gravitate toward it. After enough ash had covered the log, it rolled out of the fire, beginning to grow. The fire continued to gravitate toward the growing log, diminishing as it fed the log's growth.

Raiden could not help being amused at this reversal of roles, in the relationship between wood and fire. Now, the fire appeared to be fuel for the log, as it grew into a tree.... or, something.

Then, it happened. The log sprouted a head- a human head! However, it lacked eyes, and its teeth seemed to be rotting away. Apparently, using the life-giving powers of the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (or, the amplifying powers? That aspect remained to be seen.) on an object that had lived previously (in this case, a dead log), gave it the dead form of something else- something similar in form to the one feeding it power: a human.

The log ceased expanding, and instead, sprouted an arm. Now, rather than wood, this tree-human seemed more akin to a corpse. Its flesh still resembled wood, though more because flesh appeared so when rotten. A leg soon sprouted, followed by another, and finally, the second arm. A rotten human corpse was now prone on his floor, and appeared to be.....just sort of corpsing there.

The flame in his fireplace danced out, and onto the corpse in front of him, causing it to convulse. After a second convulsion, and a third, it seemed that the inward formation of this.... thing had finally gotten around to his brain. The ex-corpse rolled itself other, looking (?) around. It appeared to see clearly, even with its lack of apparent eyes. Raiden, his curiosity getting the better of him, spoke to it.

“Can you....hear me?” Raiden said.

The undead looked around, searching for the source of the noise (It COULD hear! Successful experiment!), before fixating on Raiden's face. It reached its rotten hand out, and visibly jumped, seeing the rotten state in which his hand was in. It looked at its other hand, realizing that it had full control over the entire rotten mass in front of it. It then looked up at Raiden, studying the way he held himself carefully, and looking down toward its feet (Of course, there was something in between its eyes and its feet that briefly caught its attention. Definitely a male.), staring at them for a second. He wiggled his toes experimentally, and rolled over again, lifting his rotten body up with his hands, and sliding his knee under his body. He had made another discovery- these bottom appendages of his (which, he would soon learn, were called “Legs”) seemed to have the strength to hold his body by themselves, without the assistance of these top appendages of his.

He straightened these bottom appendages of his, and found himself standing erect, similar in height to this figure in front of him. He assumed the same posture as the man in front of him, straightening his back.....and falling over. Raiden chuckled, as the undead in front of him tried again, and again, until managing to keep his balance. Though, Raiden still managed to seem far more grand than he did.... perhaps it was the....whatever it was that was covering him. Looking down, the undead began to feel ashamed- he, too, wished for something to cover his rotten body. Perhaps, underneath all that, the one in front of him was rotten, too? No, he could see his hands, and they were.... pristine. In good condition, skin not rotten. The undead simply stood there, not bothering to hide his obvious desire, for clothing like Raiden's. He had no idea how to go about getting it, though...

Raiden, realizing this, took a step forward, toward the undead, and backward away from it. The undead tried the same thing, falling on his face. He picked himself up, and tried again, realizing that he needed to counterbalance his own weight with his other foot. He took a step toward Raiden, and a step away from him, repeating this for several seconds, before turning, and walking off to explore the palace.

Raiden started to pursue him, but realized that the undead was better left to figure things out for himself. He simply attended business as normal (“normal” here being defined as “maintaining the delicate balance of the world”) for the rest of the day.

The next day, sitting on his throne, the undead showed himself again, covered, head to toe, in an antique set of armor. As he approached Raiden, he took a guilty glance at one of the marble pillars- he had obviously come across a reflective surface, at some point, and had been ashamed of what he saw. Raiden could not help but chuckle. “Shall I call you 'Knight', then?”, He said, in a joking manner.

As the undead approached Raiden, he spoke, obviously understanding what Raiden had said, though not understanding that he was joking. “Knight.” It rasped in broken tones, his vocal chords and tongue too rotten to make a clear sound. Raiden laughed- partly from amusement, mostly out of pity- simply stood up, and walked away, retrieving the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, and made a small incision, on his fingertip. He then returned to Knight (hmm.... the name had stuck. Oh dear.), and lifted the facial cover of Knight's helmet, touching the droplet of life-infused blood to his forehead.

Knight's face began to glow, as his flesh seemed to become more pristine, taking the form of a true, living human. Raiden, now smiling, took Knight to one of his mirrors, showing him his new face. Knight's eyes widened, in sheer wonder, at his now-human face. Though, he lowered his visor, and walked away. Raiden knew why this was-

Knight was afraid of himself.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Knight, Servant of the Spirit King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knight, Servant of the Spirit King   Knight, Servant of the Spirit King I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Knight, Servant of the Spirit King
Page 1 of 1