Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Treaty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Treaty 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Treaty I_vote_lcapThe Treaty I_voting_barThe Treaty I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Treaty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Treaty Empty
PostSubject: The Treaty   The Treaty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 am

Dark Queens Maki and Erin, as well as Earth King Li sat in the throne room surrounded by guards. Kouzai walked in and sat at the head of the table, a piece of paper in his hands. He looked at the royalty infront of him, a stern look on his face. "You have disrupted the peace of this world and almost destroyed balance, now you shall face the consequences. I have devised a peace treaty, the terms are as follows: The Dark Nation is to dissolve their army and all weaponry, they are no longer allowed to attack another nation or enter a war, however should the Dark Nation fall under attack they will be allowed to call for help, organize a vonlunteered militia and use defensive weapons to protect their city, only. Further more the current ruling family it to be removed from the throne and the new family will be chosen by me, the ruling family is to be placed under permanent arrest on an island of my choosing guarded by Fire and Light Nation guards until you are put to death, when you die you will be under the control of the Spirit King and shall recieve his judgement" said Kouzai, he turned to Li "The Earth Kingdom will be allowed to keep their army, but must pay a monthly dividend to the Light Kingdom to help them rebuild, you will pay this dividend from gold collected from taxes and resources, you must also dispatch your finest carpenters and such to help them rebuild the capitol you destroyed. As for the ruling family, the Earth Kingdom royal family shall recieve the same fate as the Dark Nation Royal family, and you will be replacd by someone of my choosing....now if we all agree, sign the treaty"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

The Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty   The Treaty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 am

Li sat there looking at the guards and then the Fire Lord walked in. He looked proud, to proud from Li's point of view, as he took his seat a scowl went across his face. The Fire Lord then went on about the things that they did and now what their Nations must do after the treaty is signed. "Agree?" Li asked then laughed a bit. "What coices do we have? If we don't agree? We have no choice of what to say or do. All you want is just our names on that treaty. After that we are nothing to you, I wont even be shocked if you kill us, but I don't care anymore. I have lost all reason to care." He looked at the paper quickly took it, grabbed the quil and signed his name. "There, what now? What will my death be? Will it be fast and painless or slow and painful?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty   The Treaty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm

"You're punishment is gonna go beyond death" said Kouzai "You're gonna pay long and hard for what you did"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty   The Treaty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Maki looked at Li’s devilish eyes. Maki created a small dark energy ball and Kouzai’s guards were about to jump, but they saw a shadowy pen forming. Maki grasped the pen and looked at Kouzai saying with her eyes ‘I am deeply sorry.’ Maki opened her mouth to speak the dry air hanging in her throat. “I have created the pen that all of my past family has used to sign important documents, with this shadow ink, the seal is permanent till everyone involved declares it not a good treaty.” Maki picked up the pen and sighed in her perfect penmanship Maki Aki,and the treaty on the dark nation half was done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

The Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty   The Treaty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Treaty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: July-
Jump to: