Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hokudoshi | Wip| 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_vote_lcapHokudoshi | Wip| I_voting_barHokudoshi | Wip| I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hokudoshi | Wip| I_vote_lcapHokudoshi | Wip| I_voting_barHokudoshi | Wip| I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hokudoshi | Wip|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hokudsohi
Novice
Novice
Hokudsohi

Hokudoshi | Wip| Empty
PostSubject: Hokudoshi | Wip|   Hokudoshi | Wip| I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:05 am

|BASICS|
Name: Ziel, Hokudoshi
Birthplace: North Pole
Current Residence: Traveler
Occupation: Part of a group he created known as the Black Seal. Who's main goal is to create a kingdom of their own.
Element: Water Bender |Sub Ice Bender|

Pets: N/A

Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 3rd
Blood type: B-
Hobbies: He enjoys reading quite a bit. Although he spends a lot of time training his bending.
Quirks: N/a
Family:
Sister| Hakura Ziel
Brother| Hojo Ziel
Mother| Deceased
Father| Deceased
Character Theme: Glorly and Gore ; Lorde

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Shoulder length blue hair that is brushed back and is messy in a manner. Sticking out of his hair are three attena shaped pieces of hair, working as his bangs.
Eyes: Pointed cat shaped eyes that are blue in color with normal black pupils. He is often times claimed for having ocean eyes.
Height: 5'10 Feet tall.
Clothes: Hokudoshi dresses in a loose fitting blue kimono type jacket that is clipped onto a red under shirt. Both shirts being unbuttoned down to his mid stomach, revealing his toned chest. Around his waist he wears a green obi sash that dangles behind him and black ninja like pants with black slip on shoes.
Skin: Hokudoshi has fair pale skin. His chest is marked with a tiger tattoo on each peck, mirroring each other.
Body Type: He is a fairly thin man, but in good shape.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Hokudoshi is a goal set man. He values his allies but won't stop to put them in their place if they get in his way. He often times claims that some enemies aren't worth his time either, telling them to leave his presence or things like that. He always has a sense of calmness about him though that tends to get under others skins. Enemies claiming that his "smug" stare drives them nuts.

Personal Strengths: Always Calm | Intelligent | Clever | Doesn't overly trust people | Extremely cunning.
Personal Weaknesses: Often times underestimates enemies | Has a hard time trusting people | Gets bored easily.
Hamartia: He is very pompous in a way, he almost always underestimates his enemies.
Personal Hero: Himself in a way, he thinks he is the only one he needs in this world.
Dreams and Ambitions: He wishes to create a new nation with his team known as the "Black Seal" and make himself ruler of it.

Dislikes: People who stand in his way | The weak | The desert | Dry Places | oblivious people

Brief History: (2 paragraph minimum.)
Back to top Go down

Hokudoshi | Wip|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: