Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kashikoi Kai 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kashikoi Kai I_vote_lcapKashikoi Kai I_voting_barKashikoi Kai I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kashikoi Kai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kashikoi Kai
Novice
Novice
Kashikoi Kai

Kashikoi Kai Empty
PostSubject: Kashikoi Kai   Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:23 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kashikoi Kai
Birthplace: Kenzo City
Current Residence: Nomad
Element: Chi blocker (Master)

Pets: N/A

Appearance:

Kashikoi Kai's appearance during the days of serving the King
Kashikoi Kai 2a0klqt

Kashikoi Kai's appearance during his invasion against the King
Kashikoi Kai Jkvj4g

Kashikoi Kai's appearance now
Kashikoi Kai 2cpcm6p

Weapons:
Kashikoi Kai holding his ultra great sword
Kashikoi Kai Aln1n4

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 04/10
Blood type: A
Hobbies: Assassination and Fighting
Quirks: can't really defend himself when he uses his two handed weapon
Family: N/A
Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Bald, eyebrows are blonde and soul patch that reaches right above his chin.
Eyes: Blue eyes
Height: 6'0ft
Clothes: Drake Dragon Scaled Armor Full Set
Skin:Rough Skin
Body Type: His overall body is well fit and weighing at 140lb.
Image:

Kashikoi Kai 2hnclra
|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:
Kashikoi's personality mainly is quiet and he doesn't speak much at all. When it comes to a mission he does his best to complete the task at hand, and ever since witnessing the death of both of his parents, his eyes are nothing but a cold stare when it comes to killing other people. When it comes to combat he is cautious but when it comes to pressure situations of quickly making a move, he does it without thinking and always outwits his enemy, even though he never won a single sparing match against his former rival, he has grown through the years and still is on top.

Personal Strengths: N/A
Personal Weaknesses: N/A
Hamartia: that he rarely sleeps
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions to eliminate the Assassins Order for good, and eliminate anyone getting in his way.
Likes: Battle, Weapons,Armors, Staying in shape, not sleeping

Dislikes: sleep, losing, pain, crying, meditating.

Brief History:

Kashikoi's history goes back by the age of zero. Both his parents didn't have the money to give him the life they always dreamed of giving their only son. Struggling with the bills and debts to the assassins. They had no choice but to give up their first born son to the Assassins who told them that their debt would be covered by giving up their son to them. The parents agreed, and were in debt free from the assassins. Kashikoi's training began at the age of five. Where he was expected to learn to parkour, fight against the other kids and even adults, to where he was assigned assassination missions to kill animals. By the age of ten, he out ranked and outclass the other children, and admired the King's daughter. The guards eventually caught on, on what really drove him to being the best, which was the King's daughter who was just a year younger than he was. The guards gave him a black eye and bruises for even thinking that he would ever be with the princess. The beating of one night, didn't make him weaker, but made him stronger. The age of fifteen was when he was even stronger and match the strength of the adults. He was so nimble, that some of the elites couldn't even keep up with him. No matter how great he thought he was, there was one person in his age group who was better than he was. This person became his rival through out the years, both starting at the age of five and growing up together in strength and both had goals that they were driven by. Kashikoi was driven because of love, the princess. His rival was driven by one day becoming rich and powerful with the assassin contracts he would be given some day. They both fought and only one of them would out rank the other. They both were given assassination contracts and not one of them failed at accomplishing the mission, however, Kashikoi always lose when it came to sparing with his rival. At the age of twenty, Kashikoi was given a mission to kill both of his parents, who he didn't know was his parents, but he only knew them as thieves who stole from the assassins years ago. Both he and his rival would be partners on this assignment.

That Night
Spoiler:

That night, Kashikoi and his partner Tekki, ended the King's life in his sleep, and killed off most of the guards. As Kashikoi and Tekki were about to get on their dragons, Kashikoi stabbed Tekki right in the heart, and telling him that it was because he killed his parents. Tekki died next to his dragon, and Kashikoi took his dragon and flew away from the Bloody Rose organization for good. Kashikoi has been on the run for a few years, mastering chi blocking, parkour, assassination, and even does work here and there to assassinate people.

Last edited by Kashikoi Kai on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Kashikoi Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi Kai   Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Ah, a Dark Souls player. I'm afraid I can't approve this. First and foremost, you cannot absorb bending elements. That's as OP as it gets.

Also, you'll need to de-buff your armor a bit. :c I'm fine with the elemental defense, BUUUUUUT--

-Pick 2 of the current six elements, to reduce the attack damage by half.

-The armor must gain this bonus cumulatively. In other words, instead of each piece reducing the attack damage of 2 given elements individually, you receive the singular half-damage-buff.

-Your armor, as listed by your history, completely ignores any kind of physical attack. No.

Also, as a side note, why would dragons know anything about how to climb, jump, and move swiftly in a human body? Just me being nit-picky, though, you can keep that if you like.

I'll get to the rest later. For now, fix what I've listed above, and reply here when you're ready to have it looked at again. C:
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Kashikoi Kai
Novice
Novice
Kashikoi Kai

Kashikoi Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi Kai   Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

bumps
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Kashikoi Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi Kai   Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Just need a bit more on the personality, and you're good to go. C: About a paragraph should do. If you're strapped for ideas:

How does he react when surprised, or faced with adversity?
What does he value in friends?
Does he have any morals or values?
Any quirks?

Post here when done, and we'll get you RP'ing. :3
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Kashikoi Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi Kai   Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kashikoi Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi Kai   Kashikoi Kai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kashikoi Kai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: