Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bhuvana Lin  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bhuvana Lin  I_vote_lcapBhuvana Lin  I_voting_barBhuvana Lin  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bhuvana Lin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EMW722
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
EMW722

Bhuvana Lin  Empty
PostSubject: Bhuvana Lin    Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 am

|BASICS|
Name: Bhuvana Lin (Bei Toren). Call me Bhu. No, really. Call me Bhu.
Birthplace: Omashu
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Element: Fire

Pets: A tabby cat that is constantly hungry and hisses at everyone. Also, a tank full of pentapus. They're adorable and don't eat much.

Weapons: Chopsticks, some of which are tipped with steel. They keep her hair off her face and the pretty dangle-y parts come off when she needs them in a fight. Bhu has a set of six.

Birthday: Bhu's not sure when she was born, but she assumes that it was around nine months after her mother had an affair with the new gardener; who incidentally was a fire-bender.
Blood type: AB+
Hobbies: Stalking people, inventing new tea and making copious notes on everything
Quirks: She refers to herself in third person when she's nervous. She also radically changes her appearance every few months, though no one has yet figured out why.
Family: Mother (deceased), Father, Little Brother
Character Theme: Mustang Sally

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Bhu's hair changes every two to three months. In it's natural state, it is black, straight and boring. Currently, her hair is still black, always up in a severe bun and held together by all six of her chopsticks. It also makes a convenient place to hold her writing brush.
Eyes: Bhu has unnaturally narrow eyes, which are grey. When she is angry, they turn as cold as ice.
Height: Shorter than most. Bhu stands at a neat 5'.
Clothes: When working, Bhu wears the tan, chinese style uniform of her workplace, covered with a black apron. When not working, Bhu usually wears a white buttoned shirt with a red scarf, loose black pants taped at the ankle and open toed shoes.
Skin: Bhu has smooth skin from her childhood as a daughter of a wealthy family, but her time out in the sun has tanned it considerably.
Body Type: Though not the fittest person around, Bhu is lucky that she gets her body shape from her mother, who was small and dainty. However, since making her way from Omashu to Ba Sing Se on foot, Bhu has gained some muscle and stamina.
Image:
Bhuvana Lin  179337_216298561838313_729826114_n

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Bhu is on the run from her father, and as such, doesn't trust anyone she meets at all. She loves animals, even her annoying cat, and will generally greet a person's animal before acknowledging their owner. As a well-bred lady, Bhu can perform as well as the best of them, but prefers to blend into the background and watch people instead.
Bhu is loyal to few people, her little brother being one of them, and once her loyalty is gained, it is very hard to break.

With stangers, Bhu stays mostly silent, talking only when talked to, and answering questions with the bare minimum.
With friends, Bhu is loud, brash and totally honest. She has an unfortunate quirk where her mouth does not filter what her brain is thinking, and will blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

Personal Strengths: Loyalty. Excellent throwing skills.
Personal Weaknesses: Naive. Prideful. Quick to judge. Attracted to muscles.
Hamartia:  Falls in love easily.
Personal Hero:
Dreams and Ambitions: Bhu has no long term goals, but for the moment, making sure that her father never finds her is top priority.

Dislikes: The sea, the moon, insects in general, bees in particular and the old creepy guy who sits in the corner of the tea shop

Brief History: As a fire-bender growing up in an Earth Kingdom household, Bhu always felt slightly claustrophobic. Earth benders were rigid, stoic and unmoving. Bhu was a passionate child, quick to anger and quick to cool. As a child, her parents doted on her.
She had received Earth bending training from the age of three, but showed no signs of it. Her father came from a long line of Earth-benders and many assumed that she was a late bloomer.
On her seventh birthday, Bhu found a fire-bending scroll, left out by the family's head gardener, Kazuo. Fire-bending came as easily to her as breathing and it was then that she realised that she was not her father's daughter.
Bhu kept her fire-bending a secret, and let the world believe that she was a non-bender. A genetic defunct in a family of Earth benders. Bhu never found out that her father knew of her fire-bending, and that he was the one who asked Kazuo to teach her in private. From seven to fifteen, Bhu learnt the discipline of fire-bending from Kazuo's scrolls, left in secret places for her to find.
When Bhu was thirteen, her little brother was born and she met the grand uncle of her family, the Bei Toren merchant family, for the first time. It was he who held the family's reins, and unfortunately for Bhu, he also knew that she could not possibly be one of their blood. She was a disgrace, and abhorrent to the family name.
At fifteen, Bhu's mother died. Kazuo, who was charged with her protection, was banished. Before he left, Kazuo gave Bhu a letter, warning her and advising her to run. He had overheard her uncle plan her assassination, and he was going to blame it on Kazuo. Bhuvana, the current heir to the family as her uncle had no children, was not of the line and a fire-bender to boot. She could not be allowed to inherit.
A few nights later, as assassins crept through her window, Bhu left her family home and headed towards Ba Sing Se. She changed her name from Bhuvana Bei Toren to Bhuvana Lin. From there, she would go to the Vermilion Dragon Empire and find the person whose name Kazuo wrote on his letter.

Last edited by EMW722 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Bhuvana Lin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bhuvana Lin    Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:56 am

Hey, there! I think your character is pretty interesting -- good work for your first post! However, a few things:

If you could add a little more to her personality, that'd be great! Perhaps, what she's like when with other people. Is she generally kind to people? Maybe, cold and distant? Ya'know what I mean? Just add a little bit on how she is so we can get a feel for her as a person! Also, for your biography -- if you could describe why assassins appeared, since they come in a bit randomly, you'll be all set.

Please post again in this topic once you've made these quick changes! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
EMW722
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
EMW722

Bhuvana Lin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bhuvana Lin    Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:16 am

Edited. Thanks for the feedback  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
EMW722
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
EMW722

Bhuvana Lin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bhuvana Lin    Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Bhuvana Lin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bhuvana Lin    Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Yuki. Y U NO follow up on apps. D<

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

Bhuvana Lin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bhuvana Lin    Bhuvana Lin  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bhuvana Lin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-