Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_vote_lcapThe Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_voting_barThe Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_vote_lcapThe Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_voting_barThe Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) Empty
PostSubject: The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo)   The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 am

Part I

I already sent messages to the most spiritual people in the State, but none seem to have contracts with that specific animal, or evem worst, they don't even know what's that, thought Hana as her helper zipped the black ninja-like suit. Its unusual for her to dress like that, because she is a princess, after all. She only dresses like that on important occasions, and by that she doesn't mean occasions like royal parties. She means when she goes to ''missions'', which is very rare. She is usually in the palace or doing what she loves and does best, to help people in need.

Someone knocks the door and open it and say Princess Hana, I'm ready to go. When you're ready, go behind the palace and there will be a carriage waiting for us outside". It was Naomi Miwa, Hana's personal Spiritual Leader. Hana have never met someone with such spiritual knowledge than Naomi. She have traveled all the world just to study spirits. "Naomi, you can simply call me Hana. We've been friends for a long time. And yes, I'll be ready in 5 minutes" said Hana with a smooth voice. "Okay. Also, I'm going to act that I didn't just see you wearing that" Naomi said smiling and closed the door. The outfit looks cool!, thought Hana."Olga, you may leave the room. Thank you for everything and please, if my parents ask you tomorrow if you saw me tonight, say no. I know it's hard because they are the Queen and King, but it would mean everything to me if you do that" Hana said to her helper, like always, in a nice way. Olga nods and leaves the room. Hana then grabs a paper and starts writing a letter:

"I will be out for a few days. Perhaps weeks or even for a month! Do not worry for me, for I am in good hands and I know how to take care of myself. I will be in my spiritual journey, and there are a few things I would like do, like getting stronger. Thanks for understanding. I love you.

-Princess Hana Itaruki"

Hana didn't put where she was going to go, because she knows the King and Queen are capable of sending a squad to look for her. She have trained with her Bending Master since she was little. She is strong enough to defend herself. Hana leaves the note in her desk and grabs her backpack and opens the door. She makes sure no one hears the door closing. She slowly walks toward the stairs, which is a long way from her room. She took at least 5 minutes to arrive to the stairs. It's a big palace. It reminds her of a maze. She goes down stair, to the main area, but she can't just open the front doors. There are a lot of guards outside. She heads to the kitchen, which is in the other part of the palace. She finally arrives to the kitchen and at the end of the room, there is a door which the cookers use to exit and take a break. She tries to open the door, but it was closed. Of course, thought Hana. She felt like blowing up the door, but she manages to calm down. Besides, she doesn't want to wake everyone up.

Hana have never felt so trapped in her entire life. As much as difficult it is to enter the palace, it's also as difficult to leave it. Hana tried to think of a way to exit without anyone noticing, but nothing came to her mind. After some time thinking, she got an idea. A crazy idea. She goes back to her room and heads to the window. She opens it and a breeze enters the room. The cold wind gave her goosebumps, but her idea gave her even more goosebumps. The idea was jumping from the window. But it's not in a suicidal way! She actually thought it through. Hana takes a deep breath and climbs. She jumps, and at the same time closing the window. Fire started coming from her feet. She looked like a rocket. She lands on the ground and falls. What did I just did, said Hana. She started laughing, but it wasn't because it was funny. She was in shock. Plus, she felt like screaming, but she had to contain it. Containing it was difficult, so instead she started laughing.

Hana stands up and heads to the carriage. She enters and Naomi was there. "Sorry to take so long. It's almost impossible to leave that palace." said Hana laughing. "I was starting to think you weren't going to come, because, you know, perhaps you were scared" Naomi teased Hana. "The carriage will take us to the coast and there will be a small ship waiting for us that will take us to the Shadow Lands." said Naomi and then continued "We should rest". Hana didn't feel like sleeping. Adreline flowed through her body, because she did just jump from a window. Naomi saw Hana's face, and by the look of it, it told her that she didn't want to sleep for now. Besides, Hana had many questions.

"Um... perhaps we can discuss everything through, then. So what Summoning Animal were you thinking? I heard you sent messages to a few people in the city to see if they got the specific summoning animal you wanted" said Naomi to Hana. "Um, I was thinking of a wolf or perhaps an owl" said Hana. Does were rare animals, at least the wolf.

"Nice choices, though they are difficult to find. Anyways, why did you contacted me? Not that it bothers me, of course" said Naomi.

"If there is someone closer to spirituality in this world, apart from the Avatar, it's you. You've devoted your life to the Spirits, so I thought you'd be the perfect person for this" said Hana to Naomi. Naomi had been the princess' personal Spiritual Leader for a long time.

"Although I do like the sound of that, I can't actually control Summoning Animals. They are different types of Spirits. A Spiritbender can control spirits, but they are spirits and an organism at the same time. I like to call them "The Living Spirits". They are spirits who are born from energy in nature. They are neither mortal, nor immortal. And they can speak. Also, they are very rare and difficult to find" said Naomi. Naomi didn't just came to help the princess, but she herself wanted to discover the mysteries of such creatures. She had seen thousands of entities, had been all over the world studying spirituality itself, but still she haven't encountered a Summoning Animal. It bothers her, knowing how difficult it'll be, plus the Princess is counting in her.

"If they are so difficult to find, how are you sure we are going to found one?" asked Hana, "again, it's not that I doubt you, of course".

"The truth is, Princess Hana, I myself not sure if we'll be able to find such creatures, but I assure you my Spirits have never failed me, and I already asked them for their help" Naomi said to Hana with security. The last thing Naomi wants is to disappoint Hana. Hana lend her a home; if it wasn't for the Princess and her selfless soul Naomi couldn't have accomplish what she have.

"I wouldn't doubt your abilities for a second, nor the great Spirits above" Hana replied, completely confident in Miwa's words. "I appreciate your trust. But for now, we should you to sleep," said Naomi as she takes out from one of her bags two blankets. "Cotton blankets from Nippon. You'll feel covered by heaven." said Naomi laughing as she hands a blanket to Hana and covers herself. They both lean their heads back and close their eyes and soon, they fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

The Living Spirits || Hana & Naomi(Solo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: July-
Jump to: