Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Anissa Lin Tera  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Anissa Lin Tera  I_vote_lcapAnissa Lin Tera  I_voting_barAnissa Lin Tera  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Anissa Lin Tera  I_vote_lcapAnissa Lin Tera  I_voting_barAnissa Lin Tera  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Anissa Lin Tera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colorfulcookie
Novice
Novice
Colorfulcookie

Anissa Lin Tera  Empty
PostSubject: Anissa Lin Tera    Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 am

|BASICS|
Name: Anissa Lin Tera
Birthplace: northern water tribe
Current Residence: lower ring of Ba Sing Se
Element: water and earth

Pets: meadow vole it has white silky fur and is super tiny, her name is Blossom

Weapons: 3 small knives with her family name in the side.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: June 18 720 AO
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: Anissa loves to practice bending, dancing, and running through meadows with Blossom.
Quirks: when she gets frustrated her hands tremble.
Family: a younger sister, mom from northern water tribe, dad from Ba Sing Se, and older brother.
Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Long blonde hair that runs down to her belly button. Big silky curls that are beautiful in the sunlight.
Eyes: big hazel eyes that have little streaks of a sky blue in them.
Height: 5'7'
Clothes: black leggings that run down a little farther than her knees. She wears a belt made with 3 slits for her knives. She wears a green top that is tight an flexible, with a blue jacket type thing, the jacket only goes down to the middle of her lungs and the sleeves go down a little further than her elbows. Also black combat boots.
Skin: she has smooth, light tan skin from her mothers side but it's LIGHT because of her dad's skin.
Body Type: she isn't fat, nor thin. She isn't buff either, she is right in the middle.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Anissa is a fun, outgoing girl. She is always socializing and trying to make people in a better mood. Kind, selfless, and caring don't begin to explain how amazing of person she is. Anissa has a bit of an attitude towards her family at times. But she can't really control it.

Personal strengths: gardening, making tea, making friends, and getting along with creatures
Personal Weaknesses: Heated arguments, innocent people dying, and watching others dye.
Hamartia: seeing her siblings get hurt.
Personal Hero: her big brother
Dreams and Ambitions: to become a blood blender

Likes: bending, tea, hanging out with friends and family, creatures, and gardening

Dislikes: perfection, bad tea, mean people, and natural disasters

Brief History:Anissa's parents want perfect, non-bending, nonviolent children. So she tried to be the perfect child for her parents. Anissa's older brother taught her everything she knows about earth bending, and for water bending she learned by herself. Anissa's little sister can't bend. So to her parents Anissa's little sister is perfect. Anissa's dad is a guy who can't be trusted. She heard her mother talking to him about hurting the wild creatures. Anissa was never able to speak her opinion and her sibling tried to run away so she went with. Unfortunately her moms friends found them and brought them home.
Anissa found blossom in here raining field. By training field I'm mean where her and her brother practice. Blossom only has three legs so, Anissa brought blossom home and hid her in her room. In the training field a wild fire started and it was ruined, she never saw anything as terrible before in her life. Anissa thought that there was nothing here for her anymore so she started to move on.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Anissa Lin Tera  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anissa Lin Tera    Anissa Lin Tera  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:00 am

a few edits: The character CANNOT have a second element unless they are 18 or older and have felt great emotional pain, (although if you want to use the training field burning as part of this, talk to me or one of the admins for assistance, it seems a little under detailed as to why this was so painful). This character does not meet either requirement. Please fix. Also, a little bit more personality and history would be great.

on a side note, DREAMS OF BEING A BLOODBENDER?!?!? SCARY!
Back to top Go down

Anissa Lin Tera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: