Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hamako Fukui 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hamako Fukui I_vote_lcapHamako Fukui I_voting_barHamako Fukui I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hamako Fukui

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoman.EXE
Novice
Novice
Protoman.EXE

Hamako Fukui Empty
PostSubject: Hamako Fukui   Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 am

|BASICS|
   Name: Hamako Fukui
   Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
   Current Residence: Dragon Island
   Element: Water/Ice

Pets:
Hamako Fukui V8lCcMq
   Mizuko - A child of the water, Mizuko is a half-dog, half-shark. His sense of smell is his most remarkable trait, having both the incredible smelling range of a shark and able to accurately determine smells like a dog. He also has all the capabilities of their normal animal counterparts. Able to breath on land and water, twice as fast in water than on land.

Weapons:
   Spear - Not much to say here, it is a wooden staff with a sharpened spearhead of bone.
   Jaw Blade - Primarily a hunting tool, made by sharpening the jawbone and teeth of a large arctic wolf. One side is rigid and is used as a saw, while the other is a blade side that is used for hunting and scraping skins clean.

|OPTIONAL|
   Birthday: June 9th
   Blood type: AB
   Hobbies: Meditating, Nature Watching, Hunting, Swimming, Exploring, and Playing Music
   Quirks: Hamako always gets motion sick when on transportation devices that he considers "transportation". Ex: Trains, Cars, Etc.
   Family: Unknown
   Character Theme: Homestuck - Dance of Thorns Extended

|APPEARANCE|
   Hair: Hamako has short, black-ish brown hair that comes down to his eyes and has been tied in two small ponytails on the side.
   Eyes: Hamako has normal sized blue eyes, which seem to reflect colors easily.
   Height: 6'
   Clothes: Hamako wears layers of clothing like most of the water tribe, starting with a light blue long sleeve shirt that is underneath two blue wristbands at the forearms. Over that is a solid blue sleeveless vest that has a light blue and dark purple zig-zag design on the ends (a similarly designed arm band is around his left bicep), and it is tied at the waist by a white belt. His pants are dark blue and slightly baggy, held down by gray fur boots, a signature of the water tribe. He wears a necklace of teeth on his neck.
   Skin: Hamako has caramel tanned, smooth skin.
   Body Type: Hamako is slightly muscular, which shows through his clothes a bit, but his body type ultimately sacrifices flexibility for brute strength, so he is more lean than muscular.
   Image:
Hamako Fukui 8V717J0

|CHARACTERISTICS|
   Personality: Hamako is a very laid back guy, rarely taking things seriously, which can be a bad thing, or taking much offense to anything, which can be a good thing. He generally cares about others, including nature, and will do his part to contribute to the all-powerful circle of life. However, he doesn't like to get involved in civil debates, and will only be convinced to if it truly affects him, or a close friend needs his help. He thinks little of himself and only does that which to preserve himself. He prides himself in selflessness, giving more than what he has. He has a strong "go with the flow" mentality like his personal hero.

Personal Strengths:

• Flexible, able to adjust to any situation
  • Skilled waterbender, almost to a master level due to harsh survival conditions
  • Expert survivalist, can survive even the harsh conditions of the most dangerous environments
  • Very tenacious, even though he doesn't get angry, just doesn't like giving up.
  • Accepts challenges readily

Personal Weaknesses:

• Too careless at times
  • Not used to luxury
  • Literacy is basic

Hamartia: Hamako can lose track of events much too easily, even missing an entire war if not informed. This leads to him losing loved ones without his own knowledge, even though he could have saved them.
   Personal Hero: Kuruk
   Dreams and Ambitions: Hamako only wants to discover new and amazing things during his lifetime, not wanting to waste a second of it.

Likes: Bending, Swimming, "Roughing it", Meat, and Discovery

Dislikes: Luxury, Transportation, Chores, Boredom, and Pickles

Brief History: Hamako was born in the Northern Water Tribe. As a child, he was always fascinated with water bending, but was lacking the will to use it. His parents always saw him as a lazy child, and when he was just about old enough, they left him in the wilderness to survive for a month. It was rough for him at first, but due to a near-death encounter, he learned how to bend water to defend himself. After learning waterbending, he began to become a natural at surviving on his own, and he loved it.

When Hamako was fifteen, he left the Northern Water Tribe in search of adventure on Dragon Island. On the way there, he was attacked by a mysterious creature, a dogshark that was protecting her cubs. Hamako noticed that the mother was injured, and helped her recover from her wounds with his healing. The oldest cub, Mizuko, took a liking to Hamako, and became his loyal partner. Hamako made it to Dragon Island by letting Mizuko swim him there, and they have been surviving there ever since.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Hamako Fukui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamako Fukui   Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Slight detail, sorry im so picky, cars don't exist yet, as this site doesn't include Korra.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Novice
Novice
Protoman.EXE

Hamako Fukui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamako Fukui   Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Cars aren't just today's kind.

These count as cars.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Hamako Fukui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamako Fukui   Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Fine, fine. You will receive my amazing stamp of approval:

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hamako Fukui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamako Fukui   Hamako Fukui I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamako Fukui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: