Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_vote_lcapMaking New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_voting_barMaking New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_vote_lcapMaking New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_voting_barMaking New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) Empty
PostSubject: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm

((OOC: if anyone wants to join in on this RP, just let me knew and I'll think about it.))

"I hate the smell of this city too. It just smells like... I don't know... Homeless people." Gojin said to his only friend, sadly, it's his sky bison Afosi. "Don't harass the other animals when I'm gone. Otherwise this animal shelter will kick you out. And then you have no place to eat or sleep." Gojin said with his most serious he could find.

He headed out of the shelter and continued down the street to his favorite restaurant. "That bison is some piece of work." He muttered to himself. He wasn't paying close attention and accidentally bumped into a lady carrying groceries. Just before the groceries hit the ground, Gojin created a puff of wind underneath it and brought it back to the ladies arms. "Sorry 'bout that." Gojin said rubbing his head. 'I really need a cup of tea and a nice meal.' He thought, walking to the restaurant.

When he entered he told a waitress table for two, just in case someone wanted a friendly conversation. He was very open to the people around him. That is if they're good people with good intentions. "A pot of the best jasmine tea, and any salad would be delightful." Gojin said to the waitress that led him to his table. 'This is going to be a very weird trip to Omashu. That's for sure.'
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:11 am

Clarissa Burke made her way through the crowded streets of Omashu with a smile on her face. Her glasses were raised up to the bridge of her nose, an open book in her hands, and Ranger down by her ankles. She had let her hair down and a rare breeze swished it around her head, covering her eyes for a moment before being blown away again. Someone bumped into the lady in front of her, making the woman stop for a second and get in Clarissa's way. Ranger quickly moved to push her gently aside as she walked, moving her around the woman and the person who bumped into her. Clarissa listened to the sound of the man's footsteps going into the restaurant and smiled. "Here, boy, let's get something to drink. I think I'm a bit thirsty." She said as she pet Ranger's head and turned to go in as well.

A waitress walked up to her as she walked in. "I'm sorry, miss, but the fox must stay outside." The waitress told her as she stopped Clarissa from walking any further. "Oh, I'm sorry, but he has to stay with me." Clarissa smiled as she showed the woman an id and pulled up on Ranger's collar. The only tag on his collar was a medical animal tag, allowing him to access in any place as long as he was with Clarissa. "And I presume you're Clarissa Ray Burke? Because last time I checked.." The woman started, but Clarissa just pushed past her. "Ranger, find a place to sit, please." She said, only to have Ranger run up to someone and sniff their pocket. "Ranger, I'll feed you in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 pm

"Why hello there. I have nothing there if yore trying to find anything." Gojin said to curious fox sniffing his pants pocket. "You're quite the sniffer." Gojin said gently pushing the fox's head away from his pocket. "Where's you're owner? I know for a fact that there are no fox in Omashu, just running around." He said jokingly petting the fox's head. Gojin stood from his table and followed the fox.

It pranced around the restaurant until he stopped in front of a lady who was talking the waitress. "So that's your owner." Gojin walked up to the lady and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Gojin. I'm not sure if you noticed your fox before, he was... Sniffing at my pocket profusely. If you want, you can sit at my table."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Clarissa turned to face the new person as the waitress walked away. "Oh, hello. I'm Clarissa." She smiled to him, turning to shake his hand. "I'm sorry about that, Ranger normally stays right by my side. I apologize if he bothered you at all." She bent down and pet Ranger's head before looking back up at him. "Thank you for bringing him back to me. Although I have no clue what would cause him to try going through your pockets." Clarissa raised her glasses just a bit before taking them off and sticking them in her pocket. "I however, would very much appreciate the ability to spend the meal with you." Clarissa could feel the waitress glaring at her and Ranger, but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:23 am

"Then follow me, I have table set for two and coincidentally, it came in handy!" Gojin said with an upbeat attitude. He lead Clarissa to the table at which he was sitting at. He pulled out the chair for Clarissa. When she sat he pushed her back in and sat at his own seat. he was such a gentlemen. "So what brings you to this part Oh-my-shoe?" Gojin said with a bit of laugh at the end. He knew it was a terrible joke and he never should have said it. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 am

Clarissa smiled and followed him, guided by Ranger, to the table and sat down. The sense of the chair beneath her moving threw her off balance just a bit and Ranger sat down to help steady her. She looked up at where Gojin would be as she focused on his footsteps across the hard wood floor. "So very kind of you, Thank you." Clarissa told him as she watched him take his own seat. "I live here, well on the outskirts of town, but close. What about you?" She tried to not laugh to loud as she heard him say the name wrong. She couldn't be sure if he had meant to mis-pronounce the name or not, but it was funny to her.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 am

Gojin took the laugh from Clarissa as a sign that his 'joke'/accidental mispronunciation. "I'm here to help the girl with Earthbending, even though I'm an Airbender. I think the message she sent me said something that she bent in the form of an Airbender. I dunno." Gojin finished his sentence just as his salad and tea arrived. He wasn't sure if the waitress always looked this sour, or if she was just having a bad day, but boy did she cranky. "Thank you." He said nodding to her. "Oh, Clarissa would like anything? I'd be more than happy to order you something."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Air bending? Why would someone use air bending to earth bend? Aren't they polar opposites? She thought as the woman brought Gojin his salad. Clarissa was shocked and surprised with the earth bender using air bending that she almost didn't hear his question. Shaking her head to clear it, she looked back at him. "Oh, no. I would just like a cup of tea. Thank you." She said as she caught the waitress rolling her eyes and walking away. She really does hate me, doesn't she. She thought as she pulled a treat out of her pocket and gave it to Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:17 pm

((OOC: Still active?))
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:02 pm

archive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)   Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends (Deej and Bailey)
Page 1 of 1