Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
atla anika: girl of niten 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
atla anika: girl of niten I_vote_lcapatla anika: girl of niten I_voting_baratla anika: girl of niten I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
atla anika: girl of niten I_vote_lcapatla anika: girl of niten I_voting_baratla anika: girl of niten I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

atla anika: girl of niten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

atla anika: girl of niten Empty
PostSubject: atla anika: girl of niten   atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:52 am

since i have brought in a character from my personal stories i figured i would rewrite her history to match atla. here is the story of the Girl of Two heavens. leave comments if you wish. please note that until certain things are straightened out or supplied there will be blank spaces. biggest of these is her last name

Ba Sing Se. it's midnight in the upper ring. most people are in bed and none realise that the moon is red this night. none know that a family has been murdered. none but a little girl with the blood of her parents on her night robe and a cut on her eye. no one knows this little girl has been running all night. she is tired and scared and can think of no safer place than the earth kings palace. as she approached the walls to the palace the guards yelled at her to halt. she barely heard them as she collapsed and everything went dark.

a few hours later the girl awoke to men talking and her eye patched. she was groggy and scared, but she stayed in the bed, listening. ''sir we found the girls family.'' one of the men said. ''seems they were attacked in the night and she got away. what do we do with her?'' ''there is an orphanage we can put her in for now,'' another voice replied. exhaustion took her into the blackness again.

she woke the next day in a pink room. she was covered in warm blankets in a soft bed. she carefully got out of the bed, trying to not make any noise. before she could get to the door it slid open and a young woman walked in. scurried under the the bed. ''hello little one,'' the woman said, kneeling to look under the bed. ''i am Tiánměi Nǚhái. i run the orphanage. what's your name?''

the little girl buried her head in her arms. when she did pain shot through her eye and her head shot up, only to hit the bed above her. she wrapped her arms around her head and started to cry. Tiánměi  reached under the bed and gently pulled the crying child out. she gently wrapped her in a hug and rocked her until she stopped crying.

''that's better now isn't it,'' Tiánměi said with a smile. she ran her thumb to whip away her tears. ''now then little one, do you want to tell me your name?'' the little girl looked up at Tiánměi and blinked her unbandaged eye. she sniffled and replied, ''my name is Anika ______. were is my mommy and daddy?''

Last edited by Daddy Takeda on Mon May 26, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: atla anika: girl of niten   atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:42 am

the question nearly broke Tiánměi's heart.She doesn't know. she thought sadly. she pulled anika into another hug. ''i'm so sorry sweety. they are gone. i'm so so sorry.'' upon hearing this, anika started to cry again. she keeped saying no hoping that the word would change what happened, wishing it would bring her parents back

Tiánměi hugged her until she stopped crying. when she did she pushed her back to look into her face. ''you must be starving.'' Tiánměi said with a smile. ''lets get you cleaned and changed. then i'll change that bandage and then we can go eat with the other children ok?''

after half an hour, Tiánměi had anika cleaned and dressed. she was just finishing the bandage on the little girl when one of the boys came in. ''ma'am, that guy from the jasmine dragon is here.'' the boy said.
Tiánměi let out an exasperated sigh. ''Xiǎodì, how many times do i have to tell you to knock before entering a ladies room?'' she asked sternly. ''now go wash up for dinner.''

Tiánměi turned back to anika and finished bandaging her eye. ''that xao,'' Tiánměi  growled. ''always comes to court me. won't listen when i tell him im not interested.'' she takes a brush off the nearby vanity and brushed anika's hair over the bandages. ''there. no more ugly bandages. just a pretty girl,'' Tiánměi said with a smile. ''come on lets go meet the others, hmm?''

anika just nodded. Tiánměi  reached out her hand and anika took it. Tiánměi  helped her up. she led the little girl out of the room and down to the dining room. the table was traditional, low to the ground and surrouded by children on pillows. the moment they came into view anika ducked behind Tiánměi's skirt. ''everybody,'' Tiánměi  called, pulling anika around to in front of her. ''this is anika, the newest member of our family. treat her kindly.''

Tiánměi  led anika to a seat near the head of the table and sat her down. ''all of you behave. i'm going to go get dinner ready.'' Tiánměi then left to the kitchen. the moment she was gone all the children turned to anika. ''what happened to your eye?'' ''where are your parents?'' ''are they dead?'' the children asked her many more questions like this and with each one anika grew more and more upset.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: atla anika: girl of niten   atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:49 pm

finally anika snapped. she slammed her hands down on the table, unconsciously sending her chi into the ground. with no action in mind this caused the house to shake. in an instant Tiánměi was back in the dining room. ''what happened in here?'' she asked angrily. upon seeing the tears flow down anika's cheeks her face softened.

''anika why don't you come help me in the kitchen sweety?'' she said anika got up slowly, bowing her head. she truly believed she was in trouble. when she got close enough Tiánměi put her hands on the little ones shoulders and steered her towards the kitchen. when they got there Tiánměi turned anika around and knelt in front of her.

''anika, i just want you to know you are not in trouble,'' she said kindly. ''just try to control that temper ok?'' anika nodded a little. ''did the other kids ask about your family?'' again the little girl nodded, fresh tears rolling down her face. ''i told them not to do that.'' she said to herself. she gave anika a kind smile. ''do you know how to cook?''

Anika and Tiánměi cooked breakfast together. it made anika feel a little better. ''miss Tiánměi?'' she asked hesitantly. Tiánměi  looked at her. ''yes little one?'' anika looked up at her. ''its my birthday. i'm 6 today.''

Tiánměi smiled down at the little girl. she lost her parents on her birthday.  no child should loose her parents on her birthday. ''happy birthday sweety. i can't give you a present today but ill pick you up something special next time i go out. ok?''

''ok.'' anika said, sounding a bit more cheerful. this stranger was trying to cheer her up. anika liked that. she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: atla anika: girl of niten   atla anika: girl of niten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

atla anika: girl of niten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: Stories, Artwork and Poems-
Jump to: