Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_voting_barLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_voting_barLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:58 pm

The boy aimed the roof with some black lightening Hana have never seen before. He literally melted the roof. She've never felt so much power like that. "Did you hit him?" said Hana. It was weird for her. She is a pacifist, but if someone is trying to kill her, then
things have to be done. How can she promote what she believes if she is dead? So yeah, she was relieved. The lighting was very powerful, so I doubt the assassin survived.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Drago closed his eyes, "yea," he said giving a sigh, "damn it there are others!" he joked around he waited to see her reaction then he laughed a bit, "i'm just kidding, hehe" he said stepping one step back incase she tried to hit him or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 pm

The boy named Drago shoot a black lightning at the roof. Hana have never seen such lightning. The energy was radiating through the place, at the point it was a little over whelming. "They are others!" he said jokingly. "That would be good, though. Asking him why he was trying to kill me would have been great... but I don't think he could've survive that lightning" Hana say to Drago. Maybe he was an anarchist, who knows. Hana hates violence, but she needs to know why they are trying to kill her. Why would someone who promotes love and peace would be targeted? So many questions flowed through Hana's mind. Chances are the man didn't even survive the attack, but let's pray to the Gods he at least managed to survive at critical state so that Hana can know why.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:51 pm

"i think he was trying to kill me, i have a large bounty in the black market, so i wouldn't worry too much princess hana," he said smiling a bit. "telling the truth your not the first princess that i've met in the past that i found out she was a princess." he said smiling and a small shade of pink appeared on his face remembering yami. of course he had to not let her know that he was ina relationship with her.
suddenly he remembered something important, "princess hana i feel that someone in the castle is planning for the destruction of the light royalty. and if i tell you his name he may harm me in a way or another."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 pm

"Oh" Hana suddenly feels a huge relieve. The kind of relieve were you actually feel a weight disappearing from your chest. She is the type of princess who doesn't like conflicts at all. She is a pacifist and a philanthropist... Why would someone hate her? She literally lives for her people without expecting something in exchange. Anyways, the boy just literally melted the roof from a place. "I'll have to repair the damaged... not that I don't mind fixing it, of course" Hana says, but more to herself. She turns to the boy and ask him "Aren't you weak or something? You just blasted the most powerful lightning I've ever experienced in my life". Hana was really interested in that lightning. As a lightning bender, but not such a master-in-it-one, she would like to learn more about that black lightning.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:13 pm

"i didn't mean physical damage...i mean, he's a high ranked noble. a heard from a friend, who's been watching him undercover for about two years that he's plotting something against the light state palace," drago sighed, he's been hoping to telling the nobility for a while, but everytime that man always stands in his way, "i won't say his name but...he's the minister of defense in the light state."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm

OOCC: lmao Leo I skipped the noble-plot thing, that's why I didn't mention it in the last post lol

"A traitor within the Light Nobility? It can't be. The Minister of Defense is the my closest noble. I know him, he wouldn't betray us... he wouldn't betray me" says Hana to Drago, in awe. Hana and the Minister of Defense have form a friendship bond. She would have never suspect such thing from him. Can it even be true? "What reliable facts do you have?" asks Hana in denial. Such subject have to be brought up to the King, so she has to make sure the information is accurate. Why would someone want to plot something against the Light State?
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:23 pm

"the proof i have isn't strong enough, so i can't make a case. so please princess hana please be careful of him." drago said closing his eyes when suddenly a card fell towards the ground falling between them.people started to comeout because of drago's attack and because of that he couldn't find out who it was,
The Card:
drago picked up the card and read it not knowingwhat to say. he gave the card to the light princess. this totally changed the topic. "The Joker" stole from a Vermillion empire noble then returned the gem the next night which was much guarded then the night before (which means he broke into the noble's house twice and passed the guards with ease.) The news spread like a wild fire, even in the light state. "how can a petty thief challenge the royalty so easily."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:50 am

There's a traitor within the nobility, people are starting to recognise Hana and they are surrounding them. It's too overwhelming. They need to get out of there. "Drago, come with me to the palace" Hana says as she raises her right arm and a beam of light comes out of her hand, blinding people and distracting them for a moment. Hana and jumps, fire coming out of her feet as a support, and lands to the building next to them. "Follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Drago nodded, "yes ma'am," he said following her, he fired fire out of his hands and feet following her. he followed her towards the palace, sometimes stopping a bit looking back to make sure no one was following them, aka that stupid thief. "princess hana, are we going back to the castle because of the thief or because of the minister of Defense, or both?" he asked her. after he said it he felt a bit embarrassed he asked a stupid question like that. ~why did i say that?"~ he asked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next