Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tiliq Kya 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tiliq Kya I_vote_lcapTiliq Kya I_voting_barTiliq Kya I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tiliq Kya

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John B.
Novice
Novice
John B.

Tiliq Kya Empty
PostSubject: Tiliq Kya   Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:07 am

|BASICS|
Name: Tiliq Kya
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
Element: Water, Mass Bloodbending (Express Permission was given by Tsumi Buredo :D)

Pets: None

Weapons: Water Skin, hidden club.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: June 9th
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Fishing, various art projects, skating and sledding, training.
Quirks: Fights southpaw, constantly keeping his right foot forward.
Family: His parents are both alive, and he has several aunts and cousins.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: There isn't much to say about his hair. It is dark brown, and he cuts it fairly short. It is straight and an inch long.
Eyes: He has his father's eyes, dark brown and focused. His right eye is a bit faded, and has a slight stripe across the pupil due to a healed scratch that nearly blinded the eye.
Height: 5'9"
Clothes: He wears a short sleeved, black tee shirt, a dark blue fur cardigan and dark blue, loose fitting pants, and brown snow boots. His clothing is durable, and protects him from the cold. He also sports a pair of leather gloves. His favorite articles of clothing, which he cannot be seen without, are a pair of black sunglasses, and a brown jeep cap.
Skin: His skin is dark brown, and he has scars across his eyebrow, and on his cheek.
Body Type: He is in very good shape due to his training. He has a healthy coat of muscle, but not enough bulk to slow him down.
Image:
Picture:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Tiliq is an easy-going, kindhearted, patient young man. He can be stern when need be, and stands his ground in combat, taking pride in his abilities. Although he is not a steadfast patriot, he loves his home, and would face terrible odds to defend it. Not without faults, he can be shortsighted, lazy, and a stickler for rules.

He avoids fights with clearly inferior opponents, but he will beat someone if it will detour them from causing trouble in the future. In single combat against non-benders, he will fight without his bending in order to even the playing field (unless they're god tier with a weapon, and he has no other choice but to strike back seriously).

He fights with a speed and power that is fairly uncharacteristic of water-benders. He is capable of more traditional Southern Water Tribe combat, but he prefers to strike hard and win quickly.

He loves hearty, or spicy meals like earth nation noodles, meat, and vegetables, fire nation peppers, and stew, and dislikes things that are too sweet or bland. He enjoys abstract art, and has a mild fear of flying. He loves sliding and ramping on ice, but he hates being wet.

Personal Strengths: Adaptable, caring, witty, friendly, courageous.
Personal Weaknesses: Prideful, always has to have the last word, frightened of snowstorms and hail.
Hamartia: His vision in his right eye is imperfect. If a fatal attack approached him from the periphery of his vision, it may kill him before he can react in time.
Personal Hero: His father.
Dreams and Ambitions: To become a councilman for the Southern Water Tribe, and to meet a healer powerful enough to completely restore his sight.

Likes: Spicy/hearty meals, skating, curvy women, tea, art, combat

Dislikes: Things that are too sweet, winter storms, being approached from his blind spot, being shouted at.

Brief History: Born to a large family, Tiliq had a happy childhood. He lived comfortably with his mother and father, his aunts, and cousins. When his affinity for water-bending was discovered, he was sent to a school where he was trained as a warrior.

At first an average, laid back student, Tiliq was given an advantage by his father, who one day gave him scrolls of fire-bending and air-bending techniques to see if Tiliq could learn anything from it. He learned to move with more speed, and strike preemptively rather than redirecting power.

Incorporating those movements into his own water-bending, he learned to fight more aggressively, focusing on speed and added force rather than defense and redirection. He became one of the most unique water-benders in his class.

He honed his skills and learned to fight barehanded. His father even gave him a club that he keeps in his boot in case his bending fails him.

One day, he was helping some children get home, but a winter storm rolled in. Though he was able to use his water-bending to get the children home safely, a pair of hailstones made it through his guard, and slashed him twice across the face, nearly blinding him. His eye was mended, but he still bears the scars as a painful reminder of the strength of the elements. His vision in the eye is still blurry.

Tiliq is now one of the most reliable sentinels in his medium sized town.

Last edited by John B. on Sun May 18, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

Tiliq Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiliq Kya   Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:29 am

I know im not admin but word of advice... explain the professional bending part and jeeps aren't around yet thats WAY to far in the future we are still pushing avatar last airbender time, and im not sure kouzia will be ok with the dark spirit thing.
Back to top Go down
John B.
Novice
Novice
John B.

Tiliq Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiliq Kya   Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:22 pm

A jeep cap is just a kinda hat. It doesn't require or imply the existence of real jeeps. Razz

I changed the spirit thing, and added a few details to the pro-bending thing.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tiliq Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiliq Kya   Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:24 pm

We don't do probending here. Korra doesn't exist in our cannon because we advanced far beyond Korra before Korra was ever released. Nothing from Korra, the show, or the Korra cannon exists here sadly :p
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
John B.
Novice
Novice
John B.

Tiliq Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiliq Kya   Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Mmk. I'll make a few edits then!

Alright. All references to Professional bending have been replaced!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Tiliq Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiliq Kya   Tiliq Kya I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

Tiliq Kya Empty