Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_vote_lcapHiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_voting_barHiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_vote_lcapHiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_voting_barHiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. Empty
PostSubject: Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water.   Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. 1208090600042453687

|BASICS|
Name: Hiroyuki Yamato, soon a nickname "Water Lord"(when he finds out he is a Warrior).
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Rank: Noble of the The United Kingdom of the Water Tribes.
Element: Water/Blood/Acid.

Pets: None.

Weapons: He isn't a weapon-type person. He prefers to use his bendings instead. Besides, he can just use ice pikes as daggers! But in a worst case scenario, he has a silver dagger.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: September 14.
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Train, Eat.
Quirks: He feels the water in the other person's body. Because of that, he is able to sense anyone near him.
Family: Atsuko Yamato- Mother || Haruko Yamato- Father
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has black hair, going back to his back. It's easily moved by air because of it's softness.
Eyes: He has purple eyes.
Height: 6'6
Clothes: He wears a dark violet kimono-like, decorated with lighter purple stripes in the end. (See pic)
Skin: Smooth skin.
Body Type: He has a well built body.
Image: see above.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

He is the type of person that when you first meet him, he won't talk to you, or at least won't talk to you with interest or just talk a little bit. He prefers to just "sit" back, and analyse his environment; How people move, their personalities, etc. He first analyses the person's personality and with that he tries to figure their weaknesses and strengths. But primarily, if they are trust worthy.

He is very disciplined, so he'll expect the same from other people. He thinks disciplined people are strong willed. Don't get him wrong, although he is not the hanging type, he does enjoy people with sense of humor and he has a sense of humour, but he only shows that side to people he trusts, which are only a few.

He is really strict when it comes to training. Training, may be perhaps the most important thing for him to do! In his time-free, he'll always try to train. Becoming stronger is his dream. The fact of being weak sickens him.

In battle, he is merciless with the enemy and would rather die than to lose.

Personal Strengths:
-Water
-Full moon
Personal Weaknesses:
-Heat
-Eclipse
Hamartia: Hubris and Stubborn. Sometimes thinks he is better than others and once he has a goal or opinion in mind, it's hard to change it.
Personal Hero: None. He wants to become a hero himself.
Dreams and Ambitions:
-To Become the Strongest
-Water
-Nights
-Humid places
-Food
-Full moons.

Dislikes: (Again, about 5)
-Heat
-Day time.
-Extreme brightness
-Eclipses
-Sun

Brief History: (2 paragraph minimum.)

Hiroyuki was born in a rich noble family in the Northern Water Tribe. They were known for their wealth and power... the Yamato family. But there was a problem. Atsuko, couldn't have babies. Every time she conceived, they baby died in the first week. They visited countless healers. The best ones, but none could cure her. They spent years trying, but they failed. And they needed a child. They needed offsprings to pass their fortunes. Plus, they wanted to have children. Out of the sudden, Atsuko got pregnant and Hiroyuki was born.

Although miraculously got pregnant from Hiroyuki, she wasn't able to conceive anymore. Since then, his parents considered him a 'gift from the gods'. Because of that, Hiroyuki spent his childhood in his home. They were over protective with him. He was their only son, plus, they need a heir, so they made sure to protect him with their life.

At age 6, they discovered he was a water bender, because he literally melted a part of a small house. They were surprised by the tremendous power he had. But what was even more surprising is that he had a bending. None of their ancestors had bending. They have never seen such power, but still, they didn't want him to master it, because it's dangerous and he can get killed.

Hiroyuki escaped at nights and trained his bending. One night, a Water Master saw him practice water bending on his own. He saw his potential, so he trained him. They trained in secret. This went on for 9 years. At age 15, his parents found out about this and they prohibited him to see the master again and got him exiled. They even put guards to make sure he doesn't escape at nights.

One night, in a Full Moon, when his powers were at it's peak, he escaped from his house and went on his own journey to find his master, in Southern Water Tribe. He managed to escape with his blood bending. He normally didn't use it, but he wanted to master his bending.

He left a note saying:

"Dear dad and mom,

Although I appreciate the care you've giving me, I needed my own space. You both loved me a lot, but I needed my own space. I want to follow my dream; to become the strongest. I could had stayed, but I know you both would prohibit it from. Because I love my bending so much, I decided to start my life and train as hard as a I can to master my bending. And don't worry, I will comeback when I master my water bending and I will marry someone and produce offsprings so that the family expand! For the mean time, take care!

With love, Hiyoruki"

At age 23, his Water Master die, but he had already mastered his water bending a lot. In fact, he was super powerful. Even more powerful than his master and perhaps even more powerful than any man in the Northern Water Tribe. Hiroyuki can even Blood Bend without a Full Moon. He is currently residing at the Northern Water Tribe, waiting to find someone to marry.

To be continue...

(He doesn't know he is a Warrior)

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Sun May 18, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water.   Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water. I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Hiroyuki Yamato, Warrior of Water.
Page 1 of 1