Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_lcapAvatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_voting_barAvatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_lcapAvatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_voting_barAvatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko Empty
PostSubject: Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko   Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:35 pm

During Aang's life as the avatar he and his friends did many more great deeds. Sokka and Suki married and Sokka became the new Chieftain of the Southern Water Tribe in time as Suki showed many of the girls and a few chosen boys the ways of being a kyoshi warrior forming The Southern Kyoshi Warriors. Toph returned home but was still treated as a little girl by her parents.
Not about to let this get in her way Earth Rumble City soon became the Official Medal Bending Academy under Toph's watchful gaze. Katara married Aang and had two kids but this did not stop her from banding Blood bending for all four nations and changing many of the ways things were done in the Northern Water Tribe. Fire Lord Zuko married Mai and together the two began to help rebuild and heal the world from the damage of the world. They all went on to have kids of their own and changed things for all the nations including using engery bending to help others learn how to airbend creating the  Air Nation once more. But now it's been ninety-eight years sense The Fall of Firelord Ozai. Avatar Aang passes on but as the search for the new avatar begins. Years go by without a sign of the new avatar. Some begin to wonder if the lighting bolt that hit Avatar Aang in the heart stopped the creation of the Avatar for good or if they had lost the spirit's trust ending the path for the avatar. But some believe the avatar still lives and wait for he or she to emerge. Meanwhile on the land created by Avatar Aang with the help of his friends now called Avatar Island. The four nations gather to meet about recent events that have caused some worry for all the nations.
Back to top Go down

Avatar the Last Airbender Legacy of Kyoko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: Stories, Artwork and Poems-
Jump to: