Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yowu Baem 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yowu Baem I_vote_lcapYowu Baem I_voting_barYowu Baem I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yowu Baem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenora White
Novice
Novice
Lenora White

Yowu Baem Empty
PostSubject: Yowu Baem   Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:13 am

Name: Yowu Baem
Birthplace: Omashu
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se (lower quarters)
Element:  Earth, metal

Pets: N/A

Weapons: Shuang Gou

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 07/10
Blood type: O
Hobbies: practicing thwart of thieving, making sculptures
Quirks: Likes my hair to look like fox ears, I love winter
Family: Only child
Character Theme: POD Alive
|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Her hair is Black and auburn color, little tuff covering her real ears front in the shape of fox ears interior of the ears are auburn everything else is black short hair stopping at the nape of her neck, due to an accident that happened years ago she covers her right eye with her hair.
 Eyes: Her eyes are narrow, sharp almond shape, brownish green
Height: her height is 5'9"
Clothes: She wear tight fitting clothes, long sleeved black shirt that is long enough to cover her butt, auburn vest that reaches her belly button, tight cotton pants, Black in color, leather calf high boots also black.
Skin: her skin is smooth and dark brown.
Body Type: she is very fit but the bulk is not there.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Yowu is shy and timid around people. She is also sneaky and very smart. She is mostly nocturnal skirting around people to avoid any contact, which is why they came up with the phrase "sly as a fox" as her calling card. She is very philosophical. She also appreciate the good life, knowing when to work and think hard, and when to relax, but they are not frivolous,  She also very perceptive, alert to new opportunities and potentials for adventure,and have a tendency to become fixated on something in particular, sometimes ignoring well meant advice and warning signs in their desire to plunge ahead. She is also easily bored, requiring constant stimulation, and they tend to act with speed and conviction once she has decided on an idea. She is also very organized, and willing to lend a hand with a good idea. She also offer very sound advice, despite their unwillingness to listen to advice from others, and she can make strong business partners, as she are alert to subtle change and they tend to ride the wave of innovation. The best careers for her are those which are challenging and adventurous. Thieves make good travel writers, and she can also do well as psychiatrists, and athletes. As entrepreneurs, she can be extremely savvy, sensitive, and intelligent, making sound business decisions and providing strong reasons to back her decisions up.

Personal Strengths: She is strong willed, good business woman, dedicated, and a great Theif.
Personal Weaknesses: doesn't listen to given advice, spontaneous when bored, hard headed
Fatal flaw:  Jumps head in to things not fully understanding the degree of danger
Personal Hero: (A ch
Dreams and Ambitions: Yowu's dreams and ambitions is to make a better way for herself and lifestyle.

Likes: tea, flowers, lots of fruit, the smell after it rains, and sweets.

Dislikes: the rain, sour things, jerky people, bright mornings, loud people

Brief History:Yowu was born in Omashu, finding out at a young age she has to ability to bend earth, her parents Bao Baem, her father, and Sinwu Baem, her mother, were proud that she was also a bender. When Yowu Baem was at the age 13 she believed she knew what was right for herself, not listening to her parents advice about not hanging out with the local gangs. Yowu believed that with her earth bending skills were superior to anyone else. She soon fell out with the local gang, fearful that she would spill their secrets they were out for blood. Her parents found out and swore to protect their only child, during the fight, Yowu got cornered taking a beating, Sinwu jumped between Yowu and the gang members blocking some of their attacks, but was soon hit with a fatal hit to the head.

Yowu slumped to the ground paralyzed by the shock of her mothers instant death. Bao saw as his wife fell lifelessly to the ground, he lost it, making sure not one gang member stood he crushed them by instantly sucking them underground. Soon after Sinwu's funereal Bao and Yowu made their way to the Earth Kingdom Ba Sing Se to make a new life for themselves. Bao's grief soon took control of him. One day he just up and left leaving his positions and Yowu behind.

Yowu came back to an empty house, waiting for weeks, realizing that he was not coming home and that she'd have to make her own way to survive. She sold and pawned off of her fathers belongings except his Shuang Gou and the locket belonging to her mother, she also sold the place she once called home. Making a fair penny off all she sold she bought a smaller place. The money she had made was dwindling fast, not skilled in making a honest days work, she turned to the one thing she was confident in, thieving, a skill she learned from the gang in Omashu. She fist started by being a pick pocket in the lower quarters. Soon realizing what is the use of stealing from people who are just as broke as you are?. She started "lending" her skill out to people who has lost something valuable to them, and those who have been mugged.

A few months had gone by having successful after successful jobs she conceded and careless and started taking on more dangerous requests until one day she fell into a trap, devised by the nobles who she "stole back from".The assassins chased Yowu Baem down the back allies of Ba Sing Se throwing stones, kuni, shuricens at her as she dodged and deflected most of them. Then the assassins split up to corner her, trapping her in a dead end ally, flashes of the fight against the gang in Omashu race through her mind stopping at her mother's lifeless body hits the ground, at the same time the assassins rain down on her a barrage of weapons and stones, she lets out a cry of pent up fury and frustration bending the metal weapons back at the assassins, few dodging them, and sucked the rest under ground until only their heads showed. Letting them live only to tell the nobles a message... Since then Yowu, has chosen "jobs" with utmost care and attention to the details. Present day...

Last edited by Lenora White on Fri May 16, 2014 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Yowu Baem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowu Baem   Yowu Baem I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:10 pm

APPROVED!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Yowu Baem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum