Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
David Carlson (npc) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
David Carlson (npc) I_vote_lcapDavid Carlson (npc) I_voting_barDavid Carlson (npc) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
David Carlson (npc) I_vote_lcapDavid Carlson (npc) I_voting_barDavid Carlson (npc) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

David Carlson (npc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

David Carlson (npc) Empty
PostSubject: David Carlson (npc)   David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:57 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: David Carlson
    Current Residence: Ba-Sing-Se
    Element: Chi Blocking
    Weapons: A steel battle axe with a long shaft

|APPEARANCE|
    General Appearance: He is about 5'9". He has purple hair and wears a tan tux with a white shirt and black tie, and black pants. He has a mischievous look in his purple eyes.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is serious about almost everything. He takes his job very seriously. He also cares about the well being of one of his closest friends, Kaia Menma, who he met when she first took a job. Secretly, he fell for her despite their two year age difference. As a result, he does all he can to protect her.

Hamartia: He gets overconfident really easily

Dreams and Ambitions: To survive and one day start a family

Brief History: David grew up in a poor family. His mother had died at child birth, and his father only earned barely enough to pay for a home and food. Even then money was tight. David never ate more than he needed to in order to survive. He was almost never full, unless it was at a party with free food. As a result, he was very thin, although he wanted to become muscular. Being much thinner than the boys his age when he was 10, he wanted to bulk up. So he decided to learn how to use weapons so he could hunt.He took classes with a local weapons master who taught all of the boys in his village. Most boys chose swords or bows. However, David had taken a liking to the axe, and began training with one with a long shaft. Being an uncommon weapon, it was cheap and easy for him to get. He began to practice until at the age of 12 he was able to go into the forests near his home and kill game. He began to like the use of weapons, and decided he would one day run away. Little did he know, that day would come the day after his graduation.Graduation day. The day when all the boys in David's year graduated from the academy. David was proud of all of his hard work, and knew he had earned that day. He happily received his certificate of graduation, and sat in the stands. Soon after, somebody ran up to him. "David, your father...he's very sick. You should come to the hospital right now." Shocked, David ran out of the building and straight to the hospital to find his father barely alive."David, my boy. You have to let this happen. I don't want you to hold onto this grudge forever. So please, let it go. I love you, my son." His father said, before gently passing away, a smile on his face. Tears in his eyes, David stood up. Then he realized that his father was holding something, a gold locket. David had seen it before: It had belonged to his mother. David grasped the locket and returned to his house. He tore up the diploma and collapsed on his bed.David finally fell asleep. In his dreams, his father's words rang in his mind: "Let it go." David awoke the next morning, tear stains on his face. He clutched the locket in his hand. Ok, Dad, I will let your death go. But I will never let you go." he thought, then ran out of the house.David finally found work at Kyson Corp, a seemingly small family business that was little known in the city of Ba-Sing-Se. However, Kyson, the man who runs the company, is actually a leader of a large group of bounty hunters. It was here that David met Kaia, who joined the group two years later. At first, he just helped to take care of Kaia, who was weak and starving. Apparently, she had run away from home as well. After Kaia was nursed back to health, the two of them started going on missions, sometimes together, and grew to be best friends. David finally felt happy again.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

David Carlson (npc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Carlson (npc)   David Carlson (npc) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:55 pm

YOU CALL THAT A THROW?!

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

David Carlson (npc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: