Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Akira Kazuto (wip) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_vote_lcapAkira Kazuto (wip) I_voting_barAkira Kazuto (wip) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Akira Kazuto (wip) I_vote_lcapAkira Kazuto (wip) I_voting_barAkira Kazuto (wip) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Akira Kazuto (wip)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo-laalee-san
Novice
Novice
Leo-laalee-san

Akira Kazuto (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Akira Kazuto (wip)   Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:40 am

|BASICS|
Name: Akira Kazuto
Birthplace: Southern Air Temple
Current Residence: Traveling
Element: Spirit (mastery topic soon to come!), air

Pets: None

Weapons: Broad sword

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 4/21
Family: Father: Masuda Kazuto  Mother: Riko Kazuto  Twin brother: TBA

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: White and spiky, down to his shoulders
Eyes: Average size, bluish-purple color. Black paint is drawn out from below them.
Height: 6' 0"
Clothes: Light purple sleeveless shirt and black leather pants. Also occasionally wears gold (paint, not solid gold) braces on his arms and neck
Skin: Smooth skin, fairly dark
Body Type: Not too bulky, but not too skinny either
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is totally headstrong, and really stubborn. He doesn't like listening to other people, and prefers to be different from the other nomads. As a result, he doesn't shave his head, and doesn't wear the traditional clothing. He also has spent a bit of time in the warmer areas of the earth kingdom. As a result, his skin tone has gotten darker, making him even more different.

Personal Strengths: Air bending, working with his twin brother, looking creepy
Personal Weaknesses: Pressure, anger control
Hamartia: He doesn't listen to other people
Personal Hero: none
Dreams and Ambitions: To one day learn a rare technique with his twin brother and become famous

Likes: Sunsets, visiting the other nations, snowstorms, solitude, music

Dislikes: People who mess with his brother, remembering his past, socializing, being told what to do, patience

Brief History: Masuda and Riko Kazuto rejoiced when they found out they were going to have twins. However, that joy was short lived when a few months later, Riko died at child birth, leaving Masuda with the twin boys. The two didn't look at all alike, even from birth. Nevertheless, he cared for each of them equally.

As kids, the two boys talked about one day running away and learning a rare ability. They had no idea what that would be, but they wanted to become famous. They wanted to become the most powerful twins in the world, and this dream continued as they grew up. Akira held onto this dream strongly.

As the boys grew up, Masuda found his health to be failing. He died soon after the boys' fifth birthday, leaving the two of them orphaned. Akira refused to be taken in as an air nomad and trained with the other boys unless he could be unique. Desperate, the nomads agreed, and so Akira stood out during his years of air bending training. By their tenth birthday, Akria had grown rebellious, and started using his glider to reach the earth kingdom and the southern water tribe.

Akira's trips began to become longer and longer, although he always returned to the southern air temple. After receiving a scolding from the nomads, he continued is training, and would one day disappear again. He continued this process for years.

When the twins turned fifteen, Akira finally decided he had had enough of the air temples. He went up to 's room in the middle of the night. ", i'm running away. You should come with me. We have to find real masters! Now is our chance! We can run away from here! Start a new life, and find masters who can teach us amazing techniques, elements that many people haven't even heard of!

"I found something in the air nomad's manuscripts. It says a mind and a spirit bender combined can fuse together, to become an unstoppable force! We can do it, brother!" he said, and after insisting long enough, finally agreed to go, and so they went. To this day, they search together for a master.

((This character was made by Loolaalee))
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Akira Kazuto (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Kazuto (wip)   Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:56 am

You might have {wip} on the tittle, but the character seems complete.
Are you done?
Back to top Go down
Leo-laalee-san
Novice
Novice
Leo-laalee-san

Akira Kazuto (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Kazuto (wip)   Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Not quite. Me (loolaalee) and leo are making the fusion, so I have some holes to fill in once I get some info on his character. So its not quite ready for approval. Thanks, though!

(Leo will be making the twin brother. I also need Leo to look through this and see if he agrees with my ideas. Thats why the brother has no name yet.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Akira Kazuto (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Kazuto (wip)   Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 am

Are you guys going to finish this?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Akira Kazuto (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Kazuto (wip)   Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Nope. I'm killing it with fire. It was a really dumb idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira Kazuto (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Kazuto (wip)   Akira Kazuto (wip) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira Kazuto (wip)
Page 1 of 1