Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mei Asherbee 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mei Asherbee I_vote_lcapMei Asherbee I_voting_barMei Asherbee I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mei Asherbee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei Asherbee
Novice
Novice
Mei Asherbee

Mei Asherbee Empty
PostSubject: Mei Asherbee   Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:51 am

|BASICS|
Name: Mei Asherbee
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Element: Water

Weapons: Twin single edged short broadswords.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: September 19, 713
Blood type: B positive
Hobbies: Swordplay, Cartography, Ballet
Quirks: Is afraid of worms and slugs to a comical extent
Family: Orphaned. Mei's mother died giving birth to her.
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Mei has straight, silvery black hair that doesn't quite reach her shoulders. A small bun is tied on the right side, from which a crescent moon ornament hangs. (Be descriptive! Do not say, "Black, short, straight". Say, "She has black hair going down to her shoulders. It is straight, with a bit of a curl at the end of it.")
Eyes: Mei's eyes are slightly larger than average, and in the shape of a slightly distended almond. One might refer to them as doe eyes... if her expression didn't happen to be as sharp as the ice her pupils might remind you of.
Height: 5'7''
Clothes: Mei's armor/uniform, which is worn at nearly all times, is lighter than the standard Earth Kingdom uniform, both in weight and protective value. This is due to her fighting style being ill-suited for the standard heavy Earth Kingdom armor.

A black, low weight leather cuirass with steel studs and light steel plates in places, as well the Earth Kingdom army symbol in the center of the chest covers her torso. Matching gauntlets (that more closely resemble sleeves) cover her hands and arms up to just passed the elbows while leaving her biceps bare. Knee high greaves of a light steel complete the armored portion of her ensemble. An aquamarine tunic and skirt as well as black shorts complete her outfit while also preserving her modesty.
Skin: Mei's skin is of a tanned yet pinkish coloration, and is mostly smooth and clear, but her hands are well calloused.
Body Type: Mei at first glance appears to be a slim but in-shape girl. However, if one were to look closer, they'd notice that what little muscle that shows on her arms is well defined, with the same holding true for her exposed thighs, a result of her constant training with her swords.
Image: Mei Asherbee 20101204215128!Femaleprotagonsit-swchronicle

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Mei's personality can be described as icy at best. While she is not, persay, cruel or even just uncaring of those around her, she does tend to devote all her effort into whatever she might be focusing on at the time, to the point where conversation not related to the current subject will instantly annoy her, and she'll let it show. Generally, however, she's a pretty decent person as far as human beings go. Just don't expect any of her positive emotions to be displayed with much more than a small smile.

Personal Strengths: Creative, Strong Willed, good at improvising.
Personal Weaknesses: Severe Vermiphobia (fear of worms), somewhat weaker than your average Earth Kingdom soldier, hesitant to trust in others.
Hamartia: Hubris. Though not, perhaps, to a fatal extent. While Mei is capable of following a plan or strategy that is not her own, if she sees something she can do to make it better, she's very prone to do so, whether she's actually allowed to or not. Similarly, she's reluctant to admit when one of her own plans might be flawed, and while she can be convinced, it'll be rather difficult to do so in most cases without some sort of trump card.
Personal Heroes: The Blue Spirit and Katara. If you want to know why, you'll just have to ask her sometime.
Dreams and Ambitions: Mei wants to one day become a high ranking officer in the Earth Kingdom's military, or perhaps even a noble. In short, she wants to be a part of the group running things. To that extent, she's always looking for ways to distinguish herself to her superiors so as to expedite her rise through the ranks.

Likes: The color blue, ramen with menma, fine wine, rain, neat attire.

Dislikes: Laziness, pork, the color orange, beer/ale, overly worn clothing.

Brief History: Mei Asherbee, grand as her aspirations may be, comes from the humblest of origins; she was orphaned on the day of her birth, in Ba Sing Se's agrarian zone. With her mother's dying breath being to name her, without mentioning any other living relatives, Mei was sent to an orphanage, where she lived relatively unremarkably until she was 13. She then applied to and was accepted to Ba Sing Se's military academy by lying about her age (claiming to be 15).

During her time at the academy, Mei developed a strong ambitious streak, and she really began to excel at her studies. Originally only intended to serve as a Sergeant after a year in the academy, her combination of creativity, martial prowess, and strategic excellence earned her a full ride scholarship for the full officer program, through which Mei once again excelled. She graduated a First Lieutenant after 3 years in the academy, and made Captain a couple of years after that. She's been stuck at that rank for a while now... but rumor has it that her name is being considered for promotion yet again. Could it be true?

Last edited by Mei Asherbee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Birthday.)
Back to top Go down
Mei Asherbee
Novice
Novice
Mei Asherbee

Mei Asherbee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei Asherbee   Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Mei Asherbee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei Asherbee   Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Mei Asherbee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei Asherbee   Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:48 am

Airide DO NOT comment on other people's apps.  I'm deleting your post and moving this to a locked folder like it should've been.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mei Asherbee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei Asherbee   Mei Asherbee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mei Asherbee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: