Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
You Guys Decide 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
You Guys Decide I_vote_lcapYou Guys Decide I_voting_barYou Guys Decide I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
You Guys Decide I_vote_lcapYou Guys Decide I_voting_barYou Guys Decide I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

You Guys Decide

Go down 
5 posters

Which Dog Guys?
Ainu Inu
You Guys Decide I_vote_lcap0%You Guys Decide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kai Ken
You Guys Decide I_vote_lcap25%You Guys Decide I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Kishu Inu
You Guys Decide I_vote_lcap25%You Guys Decide I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Shikoku Inu
You Guys Decide I_vote_lcap50%You Guys Decide I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 am

You guys decide the type of dog I shall get!  I will get two of that dog, but I want you all to vote on the breed.  I'll list information below, and the poll will be above.  At the end of the month, whichever option has the most votes is the dog I'll get.  Btw!  All height measurements are at the shoulder, not the top of the head. Thanks Very Happy

Ainu Inu
Image:
Spoiler:
Weight: 50 cm (20 in)
Height: 44 pounds (20 kg)
Temperament: The breed is known for fidelity to its owner, bravery, and the ability to withstand the cold, among other traits. It has an innate sense of direction and can therefore return to its master no matter how great the distance. This breed has the unusual capability of fighting against the Hokkaido Brown Bear, or Higuma to protect its master. The way in which the Ainu Dog accomplishes this is to attack the bear's back, then bite and hold the dorsal flesh of the bear's neck until the bear retreats. Despite its long history as a working breed, the Ainu Dog ideally combines the roles of family pet and hunter. This breed should not be allowed to run free around other animals. They are good with children if they are raised with them as pups. This dog is not recommended for apartment life. It is moderately active indoors and will do best with a large yard.

Kai Ken
Image:
Spoiler:
Height:

- Male: 45.7–55.9 cm (18-22 in)
- Female: 43.2–50.8 cm (17-20 in)

Weight: 30-40 pounds (13.6–18.1 kg)
Temperament: The Kai Ken is intelligent, agile, alert and brave. They are natural hunters and make good watch dogs, being reserved with strangers but loyal to their families. They are friendly, often good with children and are not usually aggressive towards other dogs. Many love to swim, and have been known to cross rivers and climb trees while chasing their prey.

Kishu Inu
Image:
Spoiler:
Weight: 30-60 pounds (13.6–27.2 kg)
Height: 43–55 cm (17-21 ½ in)
Temperament: Kishu Kens are a one person/one family dog. They are courageous and brave as hunters, and will be loyal to their owners. They have a strong prey drive, and will hunt small animals. They do well with other dogs if socialized well as puppies, however, due to their pack instincts they might cause some fights for dominance. They are quite headstrong and willful, making training necessary, but they are devoted and loyal to family, getting along well with children, if raised with them. Kishu Kens like to keep an eye on whatever is going on, and sometimes find a high place to look out from. They can be aloof or shy around strangers. They are easily housebroken, intelligent, and strong willed.

Shikoku Inu
Image:
Spoiler:
Weight: 30-55 pounds (13.6–24.9 kg)
Height: 43–53 cm (17-21 in)
Temperament: It is cautious and brave with good judgment. It is also loyal to its master. It has sharper features than most Japanese dogs and is sometimes allowed to chase wild boar so it will maintain its nature.  Shikoku dogs are tough and sufficiently agile to run through a mountainous region. They are the ideal companion for active outdoor people. They are very energetic and active outside but they are calm and quiet indoors. The Shikoku is a very intelligent dog and a quick learner. They are not as stubborn and independent as the other native Japanese breeds, but still it is not a dog for every person

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 am

maybe cuz i like Hachiko lol
or shiba inu a smaller akita  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:36 pm

I dont care. they are all so adorable
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Aikitu Inu. Fo da win.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:57 am

Anyone who chose Akita needs to revote, cuz uh, well those things don't do well with smaller animals and can see them often as prey. So it'd probably try to kill the neighbour's cat XD
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 am

i don't see how i can revote cuz it i just can't vote for the second time and i couldn't cancel vote. :/ But my second choice is Shikoku, the kuroHachiko Razz It's pattern is quite disoriented, so make sure you get to see the dog before you buy it xD

i recommend to choose shikokus with white/beige clear dots as their eyebrows --
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 am

are you getting it as a pup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You Guys Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Decide   You Guys Decide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Guys Decide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: