Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_vote_lcapWe'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_voting_barWe'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_vote_lcapWe'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_voting_barWe'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciel Ato
Novice
Novice
Ciel Ato

We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. Empty
PostSubject: We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two.   We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:29 am

Ciel, Chiyo, and Ken had just rode a small ferry to Kyoshi Island. The legendary island where Avatar Kyoshi herself hailed from. Just as they got off the docks, Chiyo's stomach began to growl.

"Ciel, can we please go eat?" She asked in a complaining voice, while patting her stomach. Ciel was walking about three feet in front of her and exhaled a breath, as if annoyed but not overly. Ken followed behind Ciel and beside Chiyo. Each of them carrying a backpack.
"Sure, I guess we can settle here for a day or too." He said, while walking up a dirt path that lead to the village on Kyoshi Island. The village was quite busy, people shopping, villagers doing work, people admiring the statue, and so on.
The sound of Ciel's yes, caused Ken and Chiyo to smile in joy some what. The sun began to break through the clouds, a light up the village as well. It was quite the nice day.

As they made their way to the village, they found their selves at a local tea ship. When entering the shop, workers greeted them as they took their seats on the ground pillows at a square table. Ciel sat on the right side of the table, while Chiyo and Ken sat next to each other on the left side. They each ordered some tea. Although, their meals differed. Ciel ordered rice and beef, while Ken ordered a pork meal, and Chiyo ordered dumplings and rice.

As they ate, enjoying the meal. Ken would begin to speak, in a curious voice. Ken was the newest member of the group. He had just been traveling with Ciel and Chiyo for about a month now.

"I've never been to Kyoshi before. It's nice than I thought." Ciel would nice slightly in reply and Chiyo would chuckle.
"You've said that about every place we've been, Ken!" She said, in a teasing manner. A long period of peace has made the group relaxed around each other. The last conflict they had, was with a group of bandits at the small village they met Ken at.

"What can I say, the Earth kingdom is beautiful." He said in reply to Chiyo's playful tease. They would both begin to chuckle a little. They seemed very happy around one another.

Ciel would readjust the strap on his torso that held the gourd on his back a little, and continue eating while the two joked around. Ciel occasionally smiling and laughing with them a bit. But in the back of his head, Ciel couldn't help but wonder what would happen if they got separated. The thought of his sister being taken from him made him upset. This would cause him to speak out in the middle of their laughter.

"Chiyo, Ken. We need a plan for if we get separated." Ciel pointed out in the midst of their laughter. Ken and Chiyo both paused their eating and laughter to look at Ciel. Chiyo would bite the inside of her mouth thinking. She knew, that even though they were sharing laughter. They still had goals and things to accomplish. They need plans for unplanned situations. Ken thought the same as well.

A silence grew over the table, as they each fathomed the idea of being separated. Perhaps some one kidnapped one of them or they go caught up in a crowd. Then Chiyo's voice broke the silence.

"We whistle! Like mom use too!" She said in a some what thrilled voice, most likely because the idea just hit her. This caused memories of Ciel's mother to come rushing through. She was the reason he was where he was at today. After thinking and zoning out for a moment. Ciel nodded and smiled at Chiyo.

"That works." He would then nod at Ken. Who would smile back at him and Chiyo. He felt a sense of confront in the group. He idolized Ciel and had small feelings for Chiyo, who was just two years younger than him.

They would then continue their meal. After finishing their meal, sharing talks, laughter, and a good time. They would leave the restaurant to make their way back on the streets of the village.
The sun was still high in the sky, every one was full of energy, and full from food.
"I suppose we should find a place to set up camp, huh?" Ciel asked, turning to the others who were standing close to him.
Ken would nod, but Chiyo would jump up in excitement. "Let's stay on the beach! Pleaseeee!" She begged. After a couple pleases and pokes, Ciel finally agree'd and so did Ken. It was nice out, so it wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
So, they made their way to the Kyoshi beach, where they would spend the rest of the day and night.
Back to top Go down

We'll Settle Here For A Day or Two.
Page 1 of 1