Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_vote_lcapHappy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_voting_barHappy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_vote_lcapHappy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_voting_barHappy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai Empty
PostSubject: Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai   Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:52 am

Well!  It is upon us!  As I sit here and begin to write this it is currently 1:18am on Saturday March 29th 2014.  Meaning this RPG is 5 Years old as of an hour and twenty minutes ago.  What can I say?  Wow, first of all...and secondly...Thank you.  Thank you guys for coming back for 5 years, enjoying your times here, good and bad, and rping here.

I remember, building this site because I didn't like how things were run on another site I was on.  Man, I thought I knew what I was doing.  And truthfully, I believed that.  I just created the site so that me and my friends could RP.  I honestly didn't expect it to go this far, but 24 000 posts and 6000 users later, here we are.

I couldn't do this without you guys, believe me, I've tried, it doesn't work.  In fact, at first I couldn't do this at all, and there was a lot of fighting and drama.  I'm not proud of what I did, but it's done and I can't change it, no matter how much I regret it now.  For those who've stuck by me thank you, to those who've left, I'm sorry, but you're always welcomed back.

Some of you have been here for the long haul, the full five years.  Since the beginning.  Yes, I'm looking at you Earthy.  I've known you for a long time, and you've become like a brother to me.  We often disagree on certain things, and I like to push your buttons, but regardless you are my friend.  And I know I've done and said some stupid, shitty things to people and such, and even after all that and all the drama, you're still here.  And I really need to thank you so much for that.  Even if you're not that active anymore ;)You try, you know, when you feel like it.  And that means a lot to me.

Lindsey, Kyoko, Massie, people I've known for about 4 years at this current point in time.  Thanks for everything.  Sure we've fought, Massie I'm not even sure if you're still here or not.  But regardless, even though we've fought--not so much with Kyoko, though I think I've yelled at her a few times (which I apologize for!)  Lindsey and Massie, my message to you is the same as Earthy's.  Thanks for still being here after all of these years.  I really appreciate it, and your support means a lot.

To Kyoni, and Saru, whom I've known for about a year or so, thank you for sticking around after everything.  I know there wasn't much between Saru and I but, Kyoni, well we had a rocky moment or two :p But you're still my friend, and my Buraza, so, don't worry about what's happened between us :p

Saru.  You've been a great friend and a great admin and a wonderful Co Head.  You are truly worthy of the title of Saru, and being known as the Hideyoshi to my Nobunaga.  You are able to better my often cruel and harsh temperament with your kindness and humour.  A funny man, you are truly a Monkey in all the good ways of that word, and are aptly named so :p

To the other members, there are a lot of you to list.  Some of you I know well, others not so much.  You know who you are, please, do not take this the wrong way that I do not mention you by name.  I love you all as friends, brothers and sisters, equally.  Whether you've known me for a week or a month, I truly appreciate your constant support and constant friendship.  I really, truly couldn't have done this without any of you members.  As I said, I only meant for this to be a place me and my friends could RP on our own, away from everyone else, and for a long time that's what it was.  But now, we're one of the top Avatar RPGs on Google, and the last active one (and the most!)

So, once again, thank you for 5 beautiful, wonderful, dramatic, exciting, suspenseful, tearful, and happiest years of my life.  In these five years I have grown into a semi-mature adult, and have made bonds and friendships that will last a lifetime.  And I can only hope that you guys have done the same.

Thank you so so much, and here is to 5 more amazing years.

Smile

Sincerely,

The one and only Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Happy Fifth Anniversary Avatar RPG Revised | A Thank You (And Rant) From Yours and Only (Thank God) Kouzai
Page 1 of 1