Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Miu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Miu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Miu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Miu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Miu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Miu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Miu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Miu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Miu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Miu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Miu I_vote_lcapMiu I_voting_barMiu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Miu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

Miu Empty
PostSubject: Miu   Miu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:22 am

Miu 1y5vts

|BASICS|
Name: Miu 美羽 ("Mew" not "Miyu", it's a total different meaning)
Birthplace: Temple of the Northern Winds
Current Residence: Anywhere, anytime
Element: Air; Water

Pets: Nyan the turtlecat. He is a small gray ginger cat with a relatively large head, on his back is a pink tortoiseshell with beige borderline. Blue eyes.
Except his body is not a strawberry biscuit:

Stuff: A lightwood glider staff with sky blue folding wings and tail fin. A calligraphic brush she put in her pocket.

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies:
Painting: She always paints the same characters, which are dungeon explorers going out completing dangerous missions; all kids say her painting sucks but she says it’s her kind of style.
Track and field; flying: She wants to be the best at it.
Quirks: Behold her senseless fashion style
Family:
Father: Airbender. An athlete. He was the best flyer and sprinter any Air Nation could find, Miu sees him as a star and wants to follow his footsteps. He often told Miu bedtime stories about adventurous dungeon explorers and she had made him a promise to be one.
Mother: Waterbender. A herbalist. She owns a big herb plantation. That explains how Miu gets her colorful and sustainable paint material.

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Long and a little curvy at the ends, it has a RAINBOW hue. Of course. It’s dyed.
Eyes: Heterochromia. Her right eye has a color range from red to yellow, and her left has a range of yellow to greenish blue.
Height: 5'1''
Clothes: It is a modernized hakama, cut to suit her personal taste. It has plain colors of black and white. With laces on the upper part of the dress and black bows tied as a choker around her neck, her right wrist and her left ankle each has one, too. She also wears non-attach sleeves and socks with black stripes.
Skin: Milky fair. She had her nails polished sky blue.
Body Type: Slender and athletic, though she’s quite young, she exercises a lot.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Miu is competitive and awesome><™ by nature, loving to show her skills and impress her friends in ten seconds flat. Sometimes she could be a little too proud, fearing competing if she doesn’t think she could win. She hates losing, after all. This attitude is somewhat developed due to misjudgment of size and gender by her peers. Though she could be a little self-centered, she is unquestionably loyal and always stands up for her friends.

Personal Strengths: Sports. Well trained air and water bender, brave and courageous, her painting and writing skills are adequate, at least in her opinion. She cares for her comrades and little Nyan. Her awesome><™ intelligence backs her up with better plans, again, at least better than most.
Personal Weaknesses: Win is a big word to her, nothing of no significance stands in her way, yep, it’s a weakness. Her awesome><™ intelligence excluded situations where selecting is required. Choosing is one of her weak points, she would as well surrender both choices, or come up with a new personal idea.
Hamartia: Overconfidence and she is waaay too stubborn for her own good
Personal Hero: Her father.
Dreams and Ambitions: She wants to be the bravest dungeon explorer in history.

Likes: Adventures, excitements, painting, freedom, being as swift as a lightning bolt.

Dislikes: Boredom, lameness, troubles, arguments.

Brief History: Her mother once told her she was born under the Nevia tree mother of herb in the plantation and wanted her to pray at it for health and good fortune. Miu had innocently complied, awaited for a meeting with its spirit. Soon she gave up and considered it a waste of time after a few hundredths worthless attempts.
After watching her father’s competitions, she aimed to be a best just like her father. In the junior tournament, though, she was mocked by kids as she was half their size and the only second girl in the competition. Her first win in the race automatically shut their mouths.
Every night, her father’s bedtime story had nourished her with endless myth of adventures and imaginations, making her wondered deeply in her slumbers the looks of the world outside the protective shell her parents casted over her. She was going to be like the characters in his story and make her daddy proud.
Her mother’s lessons involving healing and herbalism broadened her knowledge of wonderful floras that served the purpose to heal as well as to poison. Anyhow, it gave her a brand new idea regarding their colorfulness and her plain black and white pencil sketches. She abstracted water from some plants and mashed up petals and leaves to form certain dyes to beautify her drawn imaginations, which often led to lectures by her mother of misused herb plants.
Her friends usually teased her drawings, characters were not that recognizable and not at all realistic. She was sick of it and stubbornly vowed to explore and prove to them that she was right.

Celebration character for
almost completing
4th season MLP ><™
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Miu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miu   Miu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down