Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Takumen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Takumen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Takumen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Takumen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Takumen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Takumen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Takumen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Takumen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Takumen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Takumen 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Takumen I_vote_lcapTakumen I_voting_barTakumen I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Takumen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Takumen

Takumen Empty
PostSubject: Takumen   Takumen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:14 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Takumen
Birthplace: Temple of the western Winds
Current Residence: Traveling
Element: Air

Pets: A Brown Eagle: abandoned on the rocky cliffs of the temple as a chick it was raised and trained by Takumen and now joins him as a companion.

Weapons: Metal staff: a gift given to the temple by the neighboring Earth kingdom some time ago as a gesture of good will. The monks had no need for such an item an allowed it to simply sit in a chest. It was taken bu Takumen when he decided to travel the world.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 7th day of the third month after the new year.
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: Takumen enjoys reading and writing short stories and poetry, though he views his own works as terrible and rarely shares them.
Quirks: Takumen is nervous amongst big crowds and is afraid of spiders.
Family: (Your characters family members)
Character Theme: Blackheart by Two steps from Hell

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: In the style of most of the Air monks, Takumen keeps his head cleanly shaven, but has started to grow a goatee which is black as his hair would be.
Eyes: Takumen has green eyes which fit his face well and wears glasses, which have thin black frames which curve around the ears to keep them on when flying or during battles.
Height: 5'10''
Clothes: Taku still wears the traditional apprentice robes of the air monks, which are orange and light orange and made of cotton instead of wool or furs. To accent this he also wears a cloak of deep green which double as a raincoat.
Skin: Taku keeps his daily hygiene regiments that he had at the temple, cleansing and preparing his body for the days travels and work. this keeps his skin clean and clear.
Body Type: In standing with his daily routines, Taku keeps his body in good physical condition. Living on a life of traveling rations keeps him slightly thinner then most though.
Image:  

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Growing up amongst the monks of the air temple has taught Taku the meanings of humility, humanity and peace. However, not all their teachings were good. They taught him that outside the walls of the temple their was chaos that could not be controlled. That they as monks could not interfere with these events for it wasn't their place. This manifests as a reluctance in Taku to help those he meets, or those in trouble. Taku is usually kind, thoughtful and happy; but like anyone else he has his moods and rages. He finds fighting and anger to be a waste of time and often will avoid a fight if at all possible.

Personal Strengths: Honest, Kind and generous.
Personal Weaknesses: Reluctance to get involved, Shy, nervous, Often confused about his place in the world due to conflicting views.
Hamartia: His trust in people, which is often broken.
Personal Hero: Avatar Ang, one of the greatest avatars and someone Takumen aspires to be like in personality and deeds.
Dreams and Ambitions: To be like his hero Avatar Ang. To be a champion of the people.

Likes: Reading, writing, traveling and sleeping out in the open, fresh Earth kingdom bread, Fire Kingdom festivals.

Dislikes: Most types of meats, Killing, Fighting, spiders, crowds.

Brief History: To Brant

At fifteen I asked them why we stayed away, why we locked ourselves away from everybody else. They said it was to keep their hatred and anger away, to keep the sanctity of this place pure. I always thought it was because they were afraid of the outsiders anger and hatred and wished to avoid it. out of sight out of mind as one monk put it. Still they taught me what was right and what was wrong, so I cannot fault them on their morals, only their practices.

I didn't leave till a year ago. I guess i decided I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, why the monks hid themselves away. It turns out their view of the world was pretty skewed.The world is amazing. Their is more to see then I think I shall ever get to in my lifetime. The great earth kingdoms and the old temple ruins. Everywhere I go history and the modern world blend together with such grace and beauty. I'd recommend that you take the chance I did and leave. Do yourself a favor though before going inland head across the sea to the fire nation islands and find one just south of the old capital. it has the greatest summer festival, lasts the entire season. Tell the monks they were wrong, the world has changed.

Signed

Takumen

A letter to a fellow monk which never reached his hands, instead burned by the head monks.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Takumen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumen   Takumen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Takumen
Page 1 of 1