Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gandwuff and Chichi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gandwuff and Chichi I_vote_lcapGandwuff and Chichi I_voting_barGandwuff and Chichi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gandwuff and Chichi I_vote_lcapGandwuff and Chichi I_voting_barGandwuff and Chichi I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gandwuff and Chichi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

Gandwuff and Chichi Empty
PostSubject: Gandwuff and Chichi   Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:34 am

Gandwuff and Chichi C9b35110

|BASICS|
Name: Gandwuff
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Residence: Mysterious house on an oasis in Si Wong Desert (Often a wanderer)
Element: The Beard Bender(Nature)

Pets: Wuffles, a desert llama Chichi befriended in the desert. It bears the duty of carrying puppets and stuff of Gandwuff and Chichi from town to town tirelessly in return of tasty treats from Chichi.

Desert llama:

Weapons: Puppets, puppets, puppets of all kinds and unique facial structures.

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Crafting puppets
Quirks: His music would carve a remembrance on one’s mind, calming souls.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His white hair has grown long throughout journeys. His hair has reached his beard at length, it is a funny thing to see them jumble up into a flourish fur ball, at least that is what Chichi thought. Although he has a bushy beard, he has little to no moustache.
Eyes: His electric blue eyes have no pupils, they look like glass orbs staring into nothingness. Though he usually doesn’t open them.
Height: 6'4''
Clothes: See picture. It is his daily outfit. His wardrobe has a load of them.
Skin: Ceramic, dry with wrinkles indicating its old age.
Body Type: Normal built. A little thinner than dear ol’ Santa.

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Gandwuff laughs a lot. He usually likes to sit on his rocking chair carving puppet limbs with a warm smile on his face at home, listening to the laughter of Chiki running around playing with the toy animals and mannequins he made. During his wandering journeys, he loves to sit and play his pan flute, although Chiki has always asks him to play tea parties with her.

Personal Strengths: He is a puppet master, it is said that his puppets are like they have a life themselves, their movements are beyond gracious than pulling strings could achieve. A master flautist.
Personal Weaknesses: Ganwuff does not believe in bendings, not fire, not ANY. Though he does strongly believe in witchcraft and magic. He has problems dealing with memories, something about a reminder not to remember the past.
Hamartia: Topic about his past.

Likes: Tea, an afternoon nap, Chichi combing his beard, puppets, playing musics.

Dislikes: Annoyance, disturbance during his nap, illogical people(‘dimwits’ keep talking about bendings), complicated stuff.

Brief History: Gandwuff’s family was well known for its years and years of puppet making and wandering puppet shows. He was a happy father with a happy child and a daughter-in-law, in two months’ time, he was going to have a grandchild, what’s more happier in life?
In a village they rested for a week, it was peaceful and calm. However as his son went to the next village to visit a close friend, he had heard news of people wanted to destroy their village of residence. Hurried as he might, he went back and told the village folks that dangers were nigh, but after years of peace it was understandable for their doubt over the news.
Gandwuff decided to set a show morally indicating the lose of people who had not taken prevention as they were warned. The puppet show was a masterpiece, and they all had taken in better than any words could have done. Instruction from the village chief of them to move out of the village and settle in the next village for a time being. The village was set on fire the next day.
For some time Gandwuff and his family was staying in comfort, rewarded by the chiefs due to his family’s heroic act. Words seemed to arrive to the ears of rebels, soon after, Gandwuff’s son and his wife was assassinated when they went out together.
Unbeknownst to the killers, Gandwuff’s daughter-in-law had silently delivered her baby to the world. However the baby was born premature, he was told she too weak to live. After hearing some kind advise, he went into the Swamp to seek aid from the swamp tribe. They made agreed in exchange of the meet of a turtleduck meet from his village.
They healed her by abstracting water from a strange flower, but all he cared now was that she was healthy again. Gandwuff moved to the desert where abundant sunlight could aid her being stronger.

|BASICS|
Name: Chichi(Gandwuff once said her name was given after a very beautiful flower he adored)
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Residence: Mysterious house on an oasis in Si Wong Desert (Often a wanderer)
Occupation: Tea serving in tea parties, care taker of puppets, mommy.
Element: The Beard Puller(Nature)

Pets: Wuffles

Weapons: Buddy puppets and darling toy animals.

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Playing tea parties
Quirks: Her bell-like laughter would carve a remembrance on one’s mind.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Black hair. Her hair is cut short but like a doll’s. Front part is cut very straight.
Eyes: Her purple eyes have no pupils, they look like glass orbs staring into nothingness. Though she usually doesn’t open them.
Height: 4'4''
Clothes: See picture. After wandering briefly in Nippon, she had taken a liking in their style of attire. A kimono.
Skin: Ceramic.
Body Type: Small and fragile, what could you see out of a twelve-year-old girl?

"TO MASTER A PUPPET, PUT YOUR SOUL IN IT, UTTER ITS NAME AND CLOSE YOUR EYES, PICTURE THE BEAUTY OF THE FRAGRANTWOOD AS IT COMES TO LIFE, DANCING AT YOUR WILL WITH MERE STRINGS YOU COMMAND." -- Gandwuff

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Chichi is headstrong and stubborn, she fusses a lot until she gets what she wants. However being an innocent child, she would not hesitant to lend in a hand if anyone, even the smallest creatures got hurt. Do NOT underestimate the powers of a blank flank.

Personal Strengths: Unlike Gandwuff, she normally does not use strings to move puppets and her beloved toy animals, for the convenience of tea parties. She has several imaginary friends, no one knows they actually exist or it’s just her mind playing tricks.
Personal Weaknesses: She does not believe in bendings, just like Gandwuff. Her tendencies to chase after small creatures and gets lost. “Why do you believe in magic?” “Um.. ‘cuz it’s.. cool..? *Shy*”
Hamartia: DO. NOT. MENTION. ANYTHING. ABOUT. BENDING. OR. I’LL GIVE YOU A WHOLE LOT OF FACTS THAT STATE BENDING DOESN’T EXIST.
Personal Hero: Chichi flower, the life that gave her a name and an existence.
Dreams and Ambitions: To have a grand party with friends over the world.

Likes: Mr Woody(a puppet with black hat), Jerry(puppet with green overcoat), Lyla(puppet with blond hair), Ms Lola(brown teddybear), Sir Aran(orange lion), …

Dislikes: People who let her down, annoyance, party pooper, people underestimate her because she is a child.

Brief History: While Gandwuff had his living room adorned with puppet skeletons, limbs and tools, Chichi had her room decorated with lots of stuffed animals and puppet dresses, she had racks of them. She was the one that did the make ups for the puppets and sew unique dresses for each of them based on her endless innovation and creativity. Her overly girlish room would make people feel sick all over, but that just made her love it all the more.

She had reluctantly left home to set foot as a wanderer to accompany Gandwuff.

Last edited by DalDal on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Gandwuff and Chichi   Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Alrighty. So, we aren't going to approve the wishing tea and the like, considering how it's a little bit out of the boundaries. Perhaps, he was merely hallucinating from the drink, if you wish to somewhat keep that portion? As for the Palace of Knowledge sequence, please change this, as well. Strange happenings like this aren't typically incorporated in character history unless it is involved in a greater plot for the site, so unfortunately, it cannot be approved. The includes the palace, transformations, the baby turning into a little girl, etc. Please keep the aging process realistic. After these edits have been made to the application, I'll take another look at it and let you know the verdict! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: Gandwuff and Chichi   Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:21 am

I'm so sorry i got messed up with the timeline, edited hope this would do.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Gandwuff and Chichi   Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:28 pm

It's fine, don't worry. You're approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gandwuff and Chichi   Gandwuff and Chichi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gandwuff and Chichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: