Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_vote_lcapCassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_voting_barCassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_vote_lcapCassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_voting_barCassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza Empty
PostSubject: Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza   Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza F7582aff-d293-4687-ab66-ae6784e0b996_zps3b21a698

|BASICS|
Name: Cassius Lyn Taroph

Birthplace: Earth Kingdom Capital

Current Residence: Ba Sing Se

Occupation: Solider in the Earth Kingdom Army, Rank is Second Lieutenant.

Element: Earth

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: April 4th

Blood type: B-

Hobbies: Cassius is a Real Ladies man, and can smooth talk his way into and out of situations. He enjoys going and drinking till the sun comes up.

Quirks: Cassius will get the hiccups real bad if he is scared instantly.

Family:
Taishus Ren Taroph || Father || Once a General in the Army, he trained fresh recruits. His actions mean alot to Cassius, all he wants is to make his father recognize him.

Cara Ul Taroph - Hime || Mother || A sweet and kind woman, why she ever married their rugged father no one will know. She looks after the boy's feelings and is very understanding with their concern about their father.

Kazza Jahn Taroph || Brother ( Baby Brother ) || They grew up side by side, Cassius being only a few years away from him. They have a connection that even their parents don't have with each other.

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair:His hair is a light Auburn Red, The tips have a blue tint from where his Mothers brown hair is mushed in with it. His is kept short and spiky, while his brothers is long. Cassius used to have long long hair, but the military made him cut it. Now that it is short, he thinks it fits him more.

Eyes: A light green color, his eyes are slanted giving him a seductive look.

Height: 6'9"

Clothes: Most of the time he doesn't change out from his Bulky Earth Kingdom armor. But when he does get the chance to, he prefers a white tunic with a brown belt over his waist and black pants with his brown boots tucked in. Just for the ladies he will often have a few buttons undone, showing his smooth chest.  ( OOOOOOoooooo what a rebel ;D )

Skin: His skin has a natural tan form the sun, but only the parts that show, it isn't a deep tan, just a light pink. His skin is rather rough, mostly in his hands and feet. He does have a few scars, and one identifying tattoo of His fathers symbol on his forearm.

Body Type: Cassius isn't built in a bulky style, more of a toned strength. He thinks this is what attracts women to him instead of his leaner brother.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Cassius may be all fun and games out in public and what not, but deep down he is very intelligent and can become serious in almost a heartbeats moment. He may love booze, and beautiful women, but he certainly loves his brother more, and would give anything and do anything for his brother.

Not only is he strong, but so is his spirit, utilizing the fact that he is an earth bender, he can be very headstrong. This is both good and bad, while he finds himself rushing into situations. His brother is the thinking, and he is the heavy hitter.

Personal Strengths:
- His relationship with his brother
- Strength
- Stamina
- Bending
- Tolerance to Alcohol

Personal Weaknesses:
- Beautiful Girls
- Intelligence
- Headstrong
- His father's opinion
- Being Scared

Hamartia: Cassius is tormented by nightmares, and this makes him rather jumpy sometimes.

Dreams and Ambitions:To obtain his fathers approval, finally.

- Alcohol
- A challenge
- Bright Sun and Green Grass
- Naps

Dislikes:
- Strategy Games
- His Father
- Bad Guys
- Pointy Shoes
- Spicy Food
- Bugs
- Being Scared

Brief History: Cassius was born into a prestige Veterans Home. His father Taishus was a recognized General, and from the beginning he always pushed Cassius to be better, and stronger, and behave this way and that. He was taught to grow up as something other than himself.

A few years after his birth, Kazza was born, another son. Cassius was a bit jealous at first, as he wanted his father to look at him with approval and the way he looked at Kazza put him in a rage.

A few years passed and he found that Taishus pushed Kazza just as much as Cassius. He took to his brother, finding comfort in the fact that they had to endure the same training and hardship.

They grew up hardy and strong, His mother pushing Kazza to books and reason, while Taishus continued to punish Cass by physical strength.

Eventually they utilized their talents to thier fathers reason and joined the Army, each a different unit, but still using what they were given to the better of the Kingdom. Even at their coronation from the boot camp he still didnt look at them like that was good enough.

His approval torments Cass, that is his one and only goal in life, and when he does, he can finally rest easy.

Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza   Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Approved chick! ^^
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza   Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:15 am

Moved and locked! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza   Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassius Taroph || Brother of Kazza
Page 1 of 1