Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nehima Monoke 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nehima Monoke I_vote_lcapNehima Monoke I_voting_barNehima Monoke I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nehima Monoke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Nehima Monoke Empty
PostSubject: Nehima Monoke   Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:37 am

Nehima Monoke Samurai-blonde-girl

|BASICS|
    Name: Nehima Monoke
    Birthplace: Temple of the western winds
    Current Residence: Traveler
    Occupation: She is a captor, something like a bounty hunter, but different.
    Element: air
    Pets: Rakuu a kitsune
    Spoiler:
    Weapons: samurai long sword

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 15/8
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies: Fixing her hair, Making tiny tornados, , Flying pretty often with her paperwing
    Quirks: moving stuff with airbending instead of touching them
    Family: Unknown... [but the monks had told her that a strange man hiding his face under the hood of his dark cloak had come and left her in a small wooden basket in front of the main entrance of the temple. They said he obviously knew the place and ways of the monks to have reached till the doorway. But both her parents never showed up again, neither left a note.]
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Nehima has always her bright blonde hair tied in two ponytails. She also wears a black headband at the top of her head, and leaves two strands of hair at the side’s to make her look pretty.
    Eyes: Her eyes are green mixed with brown. They are beautiful specially with her long eyelashes, and thin brows.
    Height: 1,78 m
    Clothes: Well, Nehima is dressed oddly. She usually prefers a short blue top, with a scarf around her shoulders, a leather belt above her belly-button and a short blue skirt.
    Skin: Smooth pale skin like the snow.
    Body Type: Thin, but strong and healthy. You could describe her as… fit!

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Nehima is very frivolous when it comes to decisions. But she is a self-starter in her life. She is determined and has wide imagination. She is an optimist, showing the bright side in the darkest tunel.
    Personal Strengths: Optimistic personality, Talent in sword fighting, Easily concentrating, god in defending herself and others.
    Personal Weaknesses: She faces some lapses of short memory, she is way too curious, she is frivolous, she is talkative and indiscret.
    Hamartia: Curiocity
    Personal Hero: ---
    Dreams and Ambitions: To travel in every nation of the world.

Likes: Sparring contests, fighting with good will, comforts, peach blossom trees
    Dislikes: Losing, grumpy people, eating too much, insects

Brief History:
    Once she reached her 9th birthday, the monks decided to tell her the truth about her origins and difference from the other airbenders. As they said, a strange man hiding his face under the hood of his dark cloak had come and left her in a small wooden basket in front of the main entrance of the temple. They said he obviously knew the place and ways of the monks to have reached till the doorway. But both her parents never showed up again, neither left a note.

It was her rightful element of course, but it seemed that something had gone very wrong with her parents’ relationship. She wasn’t their rightful child or something… So she couldn’t ever earn her tattoos.

She always suspected there were some other reasons for that, but she knew nobody would ever tell her that. She had to travel the world and discover it on her own.

So forgotten forever by her real family, she was raised between monks and learned their ways. But her increasing curiosity, and her questioning of her origins, made her want to leave. So she did one cold winter day, the time she was supposed to sleep, she packed her stuff quickly, and ran away.

She knew she would have to fend for herself from now on, but she was good at organizing, and she worked part time in every place she visited along the way. Of course she also trained hard day and night. She lives for chalanges so she won money at the tournaments, and she spent it cautiously.

Although it is used for air benders to have their personal bison, Nehima was never given one… So a welcoming citizen gifted her, a young kitsune once, because she helped him deal with some scavengers killing his herd. She named her new companion Rakuu and she always have him along her side since then!!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Nehima Monoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehima Monoke   Nehima Monoke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:30 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Nehima Monoke
Page 1 of 1