Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Viola Purefoy 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Viola Purefoy I_vote_lcapViola Purefoy I_voting_barViola Purefoy I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Viola Purefoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viola-san
Novice
Novice
Viola-san

Viola Purefoy Empty
PostSubject: Viola Purefoy   Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 pm

|BASICS|

Name:
Viola Mary Purefoy.

Current Residence:
Currently traveling around the world, or roaming.

Bender.

Viola is actually searching for another Air Bender since the time where all of her family disappeared. She's been searching none-stop for another of her kind, spending her time in cities, or towns stealing for money.

Element:
Viola can bend the element Air.

Pets:
She has a pet fox, that is coloured in a silvery blue colour, with a white chest & stomach, & a black tail, & black ears & bright yellow pools. This pet fox, can only be found near the Air Temple, for it is a species of the Element of Air. It can hover in the air, carrying things twice it's size when needed to. Viola calls her fox Melody, and she hasn't left her side since then.

Weapons:
She carries these two blades where-ever she goes. They are two medium sized daggers, that just fit right into the palm of her hands. The handle of the blade is lined in black and grey cloth, also with a special faded blue one. Just on the end of it twists of an interesting piece, that almost looks like two snacks. In-between the two 'snakes' are an interesting crystal gem, that has never once broke from the daggers, no matter how many battles, or falls she's been through.

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday:
0721/01/07

Blood type:
A+

Hobbies:
Viola's hobbies are to usually steal, this is where her money usually comes from, and also the smile to top of her day. She's never been caught before, which makes her feel invincible, when really she isn't. But, besides that she loves art, and will mostly spend her money on buying things to use for herself so that she can sketch things.

Quirks:
When Viola get's mad, which doesn't happen much, her hair suddenly turns a darker blue, and her eyes fade to a bright yellow. Nobody knows why this is even possible, but it just is.

Family:
Her family, friends and entire village of people disappeared one morning when she woke up from bed.

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|

Hair:
Viola has long light blue hair that stops just at her knees, her hair becomes wavy in the middle all the way to the bottom. Sometimes her hair will change to a darker blue colour, depending if she is angry or not.

Eyes:
Her eye colour is as similar to her hair colour, light blue. She has medium sized eyes, but to others they are big, and round in a good way. Her eye colour will also change to a faded yellow colour, depending if she is angry or not.

Height:
5'4

Clothes:
Viola wears this outfit practically everyday. She pulls over a dark blue hoodie, with a white tank underneath, nobody really ever sees it since she is always wearing the hoodie. It has a Air symbol on the back, which isn't revealed unless her hair is tied up. Then she wears a black shirt, that stops just on the middle of her thigh, it is a flowy skirt, she doesn't like the tight things. Then her legs are left revealed as she wears some simple flip-flops, that are practically made from wood.

Body Type:
Viola often looks very petite, and weak to others due to her slim and small figure. But, she is actually very strong for her size.

Image:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/043/9/8/denpa_onna_to_seishun_otoko_erio_touwa_by_akw_art_design-d5upp26.png

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality:
Besides the fact that Viola steals half of the time, she is actually a very courteous young girl, who would do anything to help out anybody. She often hides this part of her though, the generous part of her who would buy somebody a meal, or help out with money in general.

Viola is very teasing half the time, she loves to make others mad just to put a smile onto her face, or expose a laugh. Sometimes though, the teasing can grown into distraction, especially when trying to snatch some money from the stands.

Besides all the teasing though, she can get irritated very easily, this is probably because of her pet fox (Melody) causing more trouble than she has, and just plain right annoying her more than anybody else ever could. So if you try to agitate her, well then good luck, because she tends to take her irritation out physically.

Also, even being a well known thief, with her head nailed to ever post in every city she will pull down her hood, and help out somebody who is getting picked on. She cannot stand to see others being bullied, for she had to experience bullying from where she grew up.

To conclude all of this, it is also very hard to make Viola cry, especially in sad situations, she may put on a sad face, but you will never see a tear fall from her eye. But, if you do make her cry.. well then you're a jerk.

Personal Strengths:
-She can make very good combats while bickering with somebody.
-Viola can make a good point as-well, she says deep things that lots of people always remember.
-To blend in, she doesn't stand out to others when in a town, unless she pulls down her hood to reveal her blue hair.

Personal Weaknesses:
-Viola doesn't like to hurt others, so often in battle of either death or life she will run off, making her seem weak.
-Making herself seem like a cocky, girl, when really she isn't.
-Despite her well skilled Martial Art's skills, she is a very clumsy character at the moments where she doesn't want to be.

Hamartia:
STEALING

Personal Hero:
Her Father, he was a great Air Bender, and she promised to herself she would become as powerful as him one-day.

Dreams and Ambitions:
-Viola's only one big dream, is to find another Air Bender. Once she does she will stick to them like glue.
-To quick stealing, and make her own money.

She has always enjoyed small animals, she figured it was because they were just tiny and so cute, but then she realized she grew up in environment around small like animals, and they often took a liking to her, protecting her from certain dangerous, especially Melody.

Enjoys Food~
Viola loves food, mainly because it softens her up, and puts her into a positive mood. Especially sweets, the flavour has always lifted a smile onto her face no matter what mood. She will eat loads of food when in a terrible mood, and never once gains any weight.

To make others mad~
She loves to make others mad, just to see their bitter facial expression puts either a smile or an exposed laugh onto her. It's just something she's always loved to do.

Helping Others out~
Viola, even though she doesn't like to show it, likes to help others out. Usually if a mess is made, or something is broken, she will fix it sneakily before disappearing just so the person wouldn't know it was her who helped out.

Partying~
Yes, she is very young, especially to even be drinking, it doesn't mean she can't have a little fun. Usually she'll sneak into a party, just to have some fun and mingle with other people, but she definitely does not drink. She mostly does this because she likes the feeling of letting loose, and dancing and laughing with others.

Dislikes:
Fire~
She absolutely hates Fire, but it's more of a fear than a dislike as others say. It was because her family didn't have good experiences with the Fire Benders, and neither did she. Her first guess to their disappearance was that it was the Fire Benders fault.

Bullying~
Viola does not like to see others being picked on, doesn't matter if it's little kids, or not she just hates it. Mostly because she can't control herself when she goes to help out, and that it also reveals her identity.

Talking about her past~
She doesn't like talking about her past, mostly because she's reminded of all the memories with the people she loved that suddenly disappeared. And that she get's a sorrowful feeling, when talking about it.

Being Annoyed~
Yes, she herself loves to irritate others, but yet absolutely does not enjoy being annoyed herself. She can get agitated very easily, and mostly does not enjoy this because she will take her anger out physically.

Players~
The one thing that really gets to her is overly flirty guys/girls that flirt with anything/everybody they see. For one she finds it extremely creepy, and gets un-comfortable around people like that. Two overly flirty people also annoy her to death.

Brief History:
There isn't much to say about Viola, she grew up a pretty nice life, surrounded by happy people that she could all call her friends and family. But, there were some kids that did bully her, but that didn't cause any affect in her life.

She wanted to be like her Father, and was taught at a young age, but not very many techniques, just one small one that Viola has practiced all her life. But, then at the age of 10 years old, one morning a morning like any other she awoke to the sound of silence.

At first she just thought everybody was still sleeping, and that she had woken up early, which was un-usual for her, but when she walked out of the hut, and into a place where usually everybody was awake playing and such, nobody was there.

Everybody had disappeared, the only one who didn't was Melody. And since then, Viola has been searching intently for another Air Bender, also at the same time searching for one of her friends and family.

Last edited by Viola-san on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

Viola Purefoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viola Purefoy   Viola Purefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Approved (By Kouzai as Mr. Showbiz)
Back to top Go down

Viola Purefoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: