Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_vote_lcapVeridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_voting_barVeridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_vote_lcapVeridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_voting_barVeridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender Empty
PostSubject: Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender   Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:44 am

Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender F228d276-a48f-4fd1-b1c2-ebc04490382b_zpsa5161d82

Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender Bbcode003_head

|BASICS|
    Name: Veridity Rin Hirasaka

Birthplace: Earth Kingdom

Current Residence: Saichi's Manor

Element: Fire

Weapons: As a Black Smith, Veridity is subject to many weapons, but her favorite would have to be a giant Hammer. Her first professionally made weapon, it stands at about 4 feet in length, and the hammer itself is about 1 and 1/2 feet wide. It weighs quite a bit, and is hard to handle. Veridity however has mastered the skill to use such a heavy weapon. Also ~ she will often carry a mallet of a pair of tong in her back pocket. She will not hesitate to throw these at someone if needed.

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Light Violet color, Yet rich and has a shine to it. Thin and soft like silk. Veridity will often keep it in a long braid, or a ponytail, along with a white bandanna

Eyes: A crystal blue, slightly slanted eyes, that are filled with a life of pain and sorrow.

Height: 5'7"

Clothes: Suprising for a black smith, Veridity prefers to wear the color white. A short belly showing tunic and a pair of tight white ants with black boots. On her head she wears a pair of yellow sunglasses, and on her hands, a pair of white gloves.

Skin: Pale, sometimes covered in dirt or soot, but if you look a bit more closely, you will find a wide range of scars over her whole body, even one below her eye on her cheek.

Body Type: Skinny, but rather curvy. More lean and muscular.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Headstrong, Fiercly independant. Veridity resembles a pissed off bull. She is blunt, and very rude, which can get her into alot of trouble sometimes. She loves sarcasm and alcohol, often using them at the same time. Veridity has a deep passion for fighting, the want to prove herself. Not to anyone else, to herself. To prove she isnt weak anymore. she will never be weak again.

Veridity is determined, putting her views above everyone else's, in that way she could be highly selfish. But to her, Its her life, and she will live the way she wants to , and live her dreams. She can be a good friend, if you dont piss her off. She has a nice sense of humor.

Veridity isn't all pain and brute force, she can be gentle to feelings if she tries. she always wanted to have a friend, other than her teacher and her family.

Personal Strengths:
    - Smithing
    - Weaponry
    - Strength
    - Stanima

Personal Weaknesses:
    - The Dark
    - Fire Bending
    - Her Scars
    - Her past

Hamartia: Because of her Childhood, Veridity has a terrible fear of the dark. Often not sleeping for days because of it. Veridity goes into a deep panic when succumbed to the darkness. The true darkness is inside her though, and that is what scares her he most.

Personal Hero: Her Master Saichi

Dreams and Ambitions: To become the best Blacksmith in the world by developing her fire bending abilities, and to find her mother.

- Men
    - Roast Duck and Fried Rice
    - Smithing
    - Working with her hands
    - Fighting
    - Fire

Dislikes:
    - The Dark
    - Her Scars
    - Snobs
    - Spicy food

Brief History:

Haunted Dreams....Tortured nightmares......

Born to Kayuki Hirasaka; A mental Psychopath on the run, and her Father; Unknown.

In the Beginning, Kayuki was the perfect mother. Her smiling face, gentle touch. She didn't talk about her past, she was calm and content. Scraping by on the land. Thier own farm. Working hard to provide for themselves. Veridity, spent many nights cuddled with her mother reading from a book about knights and princesses. Veridity liked those stories the best.

Seven years went by with no problems. She spent the whole day outside in the sun, talking to the wildlife around her. Plants, Butterflies, squirrels. Veridity looked up into the sky to see the sun begin to set. It was time to go home. She picked a few flowers to bring home to her mom, just as she did every time they bloomed. she liked the daisy's the best.

Veridity opened the door, and slowly, her hand opened, and the flowers fell to the floor....

Blood......

It was everywhere. Her mothers white dress, coated in the sticky, brown mess. Except it wasn't her blood. No... She stood there, huffing. Her hair in a mess, and a dagger in her hand, dripping crimson red.

Veridity's eyes got big and began to tear. She looked at the man on the floor before her mother. She gasped and her mother turned around. But that wasn't her mother. Not her smiling face, and big eyes. No. Those eyes were crazed, and her smile.. maniacal.

Slowly, you could hear the door shut behind the small girl.

Thee Years.....

That was how long Veridity was hung in the cellar. Her mother torturing her everyday. Keeping her alive on scraps just to watch her bleed.

After a year, the screams had stopped, and that infuriated the woman. But it wasn't worth it anymore. Veridity just hung there and took every bit of it. Fearing each and everyday. Her blood pouring from her wounds. The searing flesh from where she held a hot blade to her skin.

One night, when the moon was high. She heard the steps of her mother coming down the stairs. She was determined. Veridity grimaced, she wasn't going to die here. She was done jsut taking this. Her mother wasn't coming back!

With that she let out a roar of fire, lighting up the dark. But the figure in the shadows wasn't her mother. It was a tall, burly, muscular man. Saichi. He let her down gently and explained. He lived on the hilltop nearby, and was traveling down to get supplies. When he passed the house he could smell the blood. So he investigated. The upper part of the house was spotless, but there was no one home.

Kayuki was gone, where to? No clue? But Veridity vowed from that day on, if she was to come across her mother, she would finally give the mad woman what she wanted.

Peace........

Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender Bbcode003_foot

{ made by ally of thesintax and rpgd, please leave this credit intact }
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender   Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:53 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Veridity Hirasaka || Blacksmith - Fire Bender
Page 1 of 1