Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kimi Hashiko  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kimi Hashiko  I_vote_lcapKimi Hashiko  I_voting_barKimi Hashiko  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kimi Hashiko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Kimi Hashiko  Empty
PostSubject: Kimi Hashiko    Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:04 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kimi Hashiko
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Nomadic (Anywhere)
Element: Water/Blood

Pets: None

Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 5, 395
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: She loves making ice sculptures, taking care of children, having fun
Quirks: Kimi hates the snow and everything cold. She will bundle up into heavy layers to avoid it.
Family: Unknown, Kimi was abandoned on the Temple steps as a child
Character Theme: Avril Lavigne's "Nobody's Home".

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Kimi has long black hair that she keeps up in a high pony tail
Eyes: Grey with a small hint of blue
Height: 5'6
Clothes: Kimi wears a blue tank top with black lace and matching skirt in warmer weather, with a typical Water bending jacket and pants on top in cold weather.
Skin: She has a fair skin tone, small scaring on her left arm
Body Type: Slim, physically skinny
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kimi is a well natured, brought up "proper" girl with a real kind heart. She hates to se anyone be hurt or bullied and will step in to help them without a second thought. She will only use her blood bending skills to heal someone unless the situation forces her to with no other choice. The thought of controlling someone else's livelihood bothers her when she Blood bends.

Personal Strengths: Ability to heal others,
Personal Weaknesses: Anything cold, being forced to watch someone get hurt, being unable to help others.
Hamartia: Cute animals, young children
Personal Hero: Her Teacher, Master Mizu
Dreams and Ambitions: Kimi dreams to someday find out who her family is or was and why they abandoned her on at the Temple.

Likes: Children, Animals, Helping others, Having fun, playing cards

Dislikes: Cold, Ice, Feeling alone, Being mean, Being Sad

Brief History:
Kimi was found on the cold steps of the Northern Water Tribe's Temple when she was merely nine months old. Her little body wrapped in the traditional water tribe blanket, with her name carefully stitched on one of the corners, was wailing in the cold air until a young couple approached the steps to pay their respects to a recently deceased friend of theirs. Kimi was welcomed into their home, treated like one of their own children until proper authorities could take her to a foster home. She spent the most of her childhood building snowmen and ice sculptures with her water bending until a man approached her. He smiled and helped her bend the snow into the round ball she needed before asking her if she wanted to learn more with the snow. Anxious to learn anything with her 'cool' trick, Kimi agreed and began to meet everyday with the man, whom she later learned was named Mizu. Master Mizu taught her everything she needed to know about water bending and more, until he had nothing left to show her. She was almost Sixteen by that time, and had begun to experiment with her skill. Trying to bend different things like the blocks of ice and anything that had water in it.
One Saturday morning, Kimi was waiting for Master Mizu to arrive for her lessons when a younger girl fell and cut her knee against some ice Kimi was working with. Kimi rushed to her and a thought came to her mind to try and see what the little blood would do. To Kimi and the girl's amazement, if Kimi concentrated hard enough, the blood formed into a ball that she could control. The feeling excited her to tell her teacher about it, but fear kept her from saying anything. Was it normal to be able to bend people's blood? Kimi wasn't sure as she helped the young girl return home, telling her not to speak a single word of it.
Master Mizu never returned to Kimi's lessons and she began to fear he had found out about the blood bending she did, as little as it was. She immediately set out to find anything about the blood bending and left the Northern Water Tribe in search of a new teacher. After wondering about, Kimi watched a few of the medical personnel blood bend their patients and asked one to teach her about it. While working as a student, Kimi moved to her new patient and found Master Mizu laying on the hospital bed, he was badly injured and bleeding from a head wound and his shoulder. Kimi jumped into action, working hard to concentrate on reducing the flow of his blood, but maintaining enough flow to keep his brain alive while the other nurses worked on stopping the bleeding and saving him. Upon Master Mizu's death, Kimi thanked the nurses and everyone for helping to teach her. She sighed as she stepped out of the hospital for the last time and hasn't gone back since. Kimi now wonders about, helping those she can as she explores different places and lands.

Last edited by Bailey The Flamewarden on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kimi Hashiko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi Hashiko    Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 pm

XD How many times I've seen this picture. I remember, Kouzai II's first girlfriend looked like that :p that was...well, almost 4 years ago....-.- now I feel old.

Anyway Very Happy great charrie! Approved by the Power Invested In Me By Myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Kimi Hashiko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi Hashiko    Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Moved to Character Creation by user request.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Kimi Hashiko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi Hashiko    Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 5:58 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

Kimi Hashiko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi Hashiko    Kimi Hashiko  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimi Hashiko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: