Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Might Start Crying...... 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Might Start Crying...... I_vote_lcapMight Start Crying...... I_voting_barMight Start Crying...... I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Might Start Crying...... I_vote_lcapMight Start Crying...... I_voting_barMight Start Crying...... I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Might Start Crying......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Might Start Crying...... Empty
PostSubject: Might Start Crying......   Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Hey all you lovely people. It's Lindsey!!! Very Happy Guess what, my new computer is in the mail as we speak, i was finally able to scrounge up some money. I miss you all dearly and cant wait to begin rping again, but first i need to know what i missed!

So if someone could be so kind as to tell me what i missed, i would be in your favor, ill be returning for good in a week or so. How exciting right?

I hope that my absence hasn't created such a big hole in our family, but no matter the size i can fill it back up.

With Most Love

~ Lindsey
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Might Start Crying......   Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:52 pm

You haven't missed much actually XD Maybeth just finished up for you in the Order topic. I started a topic for you to find your new apprentice, the Warrior of Light, but she hasn't started posting there yet. With you back though you can post there, just read the rest of the Order Meeting so you get an idea of what's going on and once you're ready pm me and I'll link you to the topic k?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Might Start Crying......   Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Well I tried to implode the moon, but that didn't go so well. As you can clearly see it's still chilling like an obnoxiously condescending butthole up there. One day moon. One day...

On a more helpful note here's a rough transcript of what the fluffy nutsacks is happening on the forum pot wise.

The Spirit King was chillin' in his palace like a baller when this crazy (and obviously high) psychic seer lady he keeps around started tripping balls on his carpet and mumbling about great evil and bad stuff being imminent. Naturally he was a little worried (about the fate of the world and the carpet the seer had drooled all over) so he summoned the six folks he'd hired as teachers (who had been doing nothing for a while) for the coming generation of Warriors and Avatars. He brought them over to his crib to discuss what the crapstick they were supposed to do to deal with the pothead seer's vision of doom and destruction.

After a lengthy thread of discussing basic logistics all six of the teacher hombres skedaddled away to hunt down their respective Warriors while the Spirit King decided to go off and find the new Avatar all by himself like a grown up. And that's where we at gurl *random snap for effect*.

Next on the agenda is training and fighting and great evil and peeing of pants out of the fear of this soon to come mysterious evil that will most assuredly make Morgoth look like a pansy (if not then all this build up will be a little disappointing).

So that's what's been up with the forum. Pretty standard stuff really.

(I could have not posted this but I felt like she needed a crackalicious resume, not a factual and to the point thing).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might Start Crying......   Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 pm

That about covers it...Ya really didn't miss much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might Start Crying......   Might Start Crying...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might Start Crying......
Page 1 of 1